Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 12:07:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: i need help getting my bitcoin back from an address  (Read 267 times)
stevemic (OP)

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 12:41:13 PM

i sent my bitcoin to another address i generated from another site not knowing they have a policy that if the bitcoin is not up to 0.005 it wont be able to reflect. now my question is that would my bitcoin be return to my account
Opnsrc

Activity: 1064
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:33:34 PM

If you sent less then 0.005 bitcoin than you will not receive anything.  Tongue
I mean about what do you have question? If there is rule on website, than it is your fault.

You can try to write to support.
And sometime there is additional rule, that you need to deposit more bitcoins up to 0.005 and balance will appeared. I saw it at some exchange. You can check.
No.14

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:57:44 PM

i sent my bitcoin to another address i generated from another site not knowing they have a policy that if the bitcoin is not up to 0.005 it wont be able to reflect. now my question is that would my bitcoin be return to my account

That's really your fault, I'm sure you can not get it back. I bet they took note of you before you started. You must accept and be careful in the future.
guclu

Activity: 260
Merit: 102

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 07:15:17 PM

That's around $20 at most to learn a lesson of "btc transfer can't be reversed"... Not bad for the price I say Cheesy Your best chance is as the above guy says, sum up to 0.005 in total to get them all, but I don't think there's a high hope on that either. Definitely check the site policies to see if that is true and don't spend more money just to try... Don't think you would anyway but people nowadays are unbelievable so I better say. Smiley

dothebeats
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1353

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:18:41 PM

How would we be able to help you if you give indecipherable message from our standpoint? :/ Which site have you sent it and have you recently tried to contact their customer support team regarding your concerns? Bitcoin transactions cannot be reversed, you should know that, but services can enable you to withdraw your coins if it's below their threshold by asking them to do it. If they refused to do so, then maybe it's best to avoid that service in the future.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: