Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 11:39:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market?  (Read 3349 times)
william8829

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 08:50:12 PM

what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

One of the key points of Bitcoin is that it eliminates the need of the central banks.  In the United States  'central bank' would be the Federal Reserve.  The Federal Reserve works in tandem with the Treasury department.  These institutions have been working together for over a century.  It would be extremely difficult to eliminate the Federal Reserve but not impossible.  One simple way is if Americans vote for candidates that are anti-Federal Reserve.
maxamus

Activity: 833
Merit: 267

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 10:05:21 PM

what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?

One of the key points of Bitcoin is that it eliminates the need of the central banks.  In the United States  'central bank' would be the Federal Reserve.  The Federal Reserve works in tandem with the Treasury department.  These institutions have been working together for over a century.  It would be extremely difficult to eliminate the Federal Reserve but not impossible.  One simple way is if Americans vote for candidates that are anti-Federal Reserve.

You just nailed it mate  you have explained it in a really simple and jargon free way if people of USA vote for anti federal candidate then there is a possibility but I don't think it is an easy task as if it happens then bitcoin will replace central bank .

Am I spamming? Report me!
nesty

Activity: 518
Merit: 184

View Profile
November 29, 2017, 02:19:18 AM

The future of this market will continue to grow and well known as day goes by. Actually lots of government already recognize it as a currency is just that simply they cannot implement it yet and because not all people know the real use or how to invest in bitcoins. It would still take more time or decades before majority of the people worldwide could appreciate the existence of bitcoin well I hope its not too late for them.

Sweeet123

Activity: 248

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 06:32:47 PM

I think the future looks very bright, with people being more abreast with bitcoins, their value is increasing day by day thanks to the increasing demand, there have been a lot of speculations that by the end of 2017 bitcoin will reach around 15 to 18k, so yeah looking in terms of the long run, the future of bitcoin is really optimistic
KaliLinux

Activity: 1344
Merit: 565

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 06:55:25 PM

Its already running good without government recognizing it. Isn't looks confusing if they consider cryptos as a currency ?
There are mayny chances to create and introduce their own crypto currencies instead of fiat. But doesn't create any short term profits like now. Its really better to keep away the crypto currency from governments.
They are just looking at this like share market and its fluctuating due to supply and demand adjustments.
The future of bitcoin is very big and it cannot be stopped by any one. Governments will recognize this not much since it may affect the fiats usage.
mrayazgul

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 12:39:40 PM

Bitcoin is improving every person's economy. Especially for unemployed. Some governments of the world recognize the advantages of bitcoin and working with bitcoin and supporting it, i think the market will be increase in future. But i am worried about those government who are not recognizing it like china and south Korea hope they accept there fault and start working like other governments.
hermanrz

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
December 03, 2017, 12:57:39 PM

I think we need to introduce continued support so that the Government open with this market. Because the current Government tend to still monitor the market bitcoin
Kaliboi

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 03, 2017, 01:18:58 PM

It has 50/50 chances either it will collapse and lead to suicide of  half a million (invested in bitcoin)
or it will lead to a bright future for every one
Younggiant2018

Activity: 18

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:47:06 PM

Eventually this will be recognised as official currency by the government but as for the moment with a fewer citizens that are involved, it’s too early for the government to declare it official currency. In the future this crypto currency will grow bigger as expected and will officially circulating in the business
birra guzez

Activity: 145

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 12:58:12 PM

I'm sure that many companies and organisations around the world will adopt and invest in bitcoin thus making it spread even more around the world . Actually lots of companies have already done that and there's even big names like Microsoft .
It'll certainly be considered as a global currency and would eventually be recognized by governments especially when they see that the people have trusted it and are using it on a daily basis .
The economy as we know it will eventually change and it'll be the dominance of the blockchain technologies over the traditional economic models .
shark69

Activity: 258
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 01:06:10 PM

I think the government will find it difficult to accept this as a currency, because they think it is illegal. but if they recognize, then the positive impact will be much in the can. such as unemployment will get a job. but the government has not been open with it. I believe this market will be a good future if everyone is involved.
beerbathe

Activity: 9

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:46:44 PM

Personally, I think the future of the market will depend vastly on the community. On the pressure they are willing to  make that can increase and strengthen the market.
Yamifoud

Activity: 2800
Merit: 518

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 05:59:42 PM

I think the government will find it difficult to accept this as a currency, because they think it is illegal. but if they recognize, then the positive impact will be much in the can. such as unemployment will get a job. but the government has not been open with it. I believe this market will be a good future if everyone is involved.
The only thing why governments won't in favor for bitcoin is that,  they can't controlled it.  Of course, money is the only thing that influence them.  If they get something then automatically they will protect and support it.  But with bitcoin, it would be difficult  for them. I know government trying to convice us, to give way and follow of what they have planning for bitcoin but with the strong foundation they are abosultely declined.

..A.R.T.E.M.I.S..|
▀▄▀ PRESALE IS NOW LIVE! VISIT THE WEBSITE ▀▄▀
|📌 TWITTER
📌 YOUTUBE
📌 TELEGRAM
|
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:41:00 AM

I'm sure that many companies and organisations around the world will adopt and invest in bitcoin thus making it spread even more around the world . Actually lots of companies have already done that and there's even big names like Microsoft .
It'll certainly be considered as a global currency and would eventually be recognized by governments especially when they see that the people have trusted it and are using it on a daily basis .
The economy as we know it will eventually change and it'll be the dominance of the blockchain technologies over the traditional economic models .
I believe it will be creating opportunities and profits/benefits in the future. And how in fact is it going to create an opportunity for is in the future? I believe that will be through its quality of being highly volatile; price will continue with being high and returning low.

The way I’m seeing it, I don’t think Bitcoin is still growing, because it has already become one of the best assets available in the market, and have also managed to offer some features that its physical counterpart couldn’t offer to users.
anhhung409

Activity: 318

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 06:57:55 AM

I think this market will grow forever until the world no longer exists virtual currency and I think this will never happen. In addition, if you want to change the government, I think the market needs to have positive opinions, the transaction should be public and healthy.

indog

Activity: 208
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:15:40 AM

hopefully remain smoothly without any obstacles and hopefully issues issues circulating about this market just a regular thumbs up and can continue to exist until whenever.

QDAO USDQ     |     Platinum QDAO StableCoins: USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ
█▀   $1MLN BOUNTY POOL   / / / JOIN / / /   ▀█
WHITEPAPER           FACEBOOK           TWITTER           TELEGRAM           ANN THREAD
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 07:24:06 AM

I observe that a lot of countries are now making ammends as to they would allow or ban and even warn their citizens in crypto trading. Right after the 10K4 crusade, i am noe encountering issues on countries such as Philippines where they do not encourage investing and the government is not liable to any lose in terms of bitcoin and india not allowing bitcoin traders or so i read. Us off course just wanted some ID for any bitcoin holders.
Sniar

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:44:55 PM

I think this market will grow forever until the world no longer exists virtual currency and I think this will never happen. In addition, if you want to change the government, I think the market needs to have positive opinions, the transaction should be public and healthy.

Totally wrong. That market wont last longer than for the next 5-10 years max.
DrGuns4Hands

Activity: 910
Merit: 550

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 04:34:18 PM

The future of this market is us, we are the one in charge here the market depends on us. I think that the market will really depend on the community and i hope that everything will go smoothly without any adversities.
portotoi

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

Blockchain with a Purpose

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 05:01:25 PM

I think there is nothing to change in the bitcoin for the government to recognize it because bitcoin itself is enough and qualified to be recognized in the government. And the future of the bitcoin is that by the next proceeding years, it will last and boost higher more than what developed it is today.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: