Bitcoin Forum
June 30, 2024, 10:17:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market?  (Read 3349 times)
Afnan_faizah

Activity: 798
Merit: 178

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:47:27 AM

what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
The future is good many new cryptocurrency that created which imducate that the potential of this market is very big. Governments will be late to take advantage if they keep ban and ignore cryptocurrency. Governemnt actually not really ignore bitcoin they just afraid of bitcoin. I hope they onky make good regulation for bitcoin.

Sepertinya sudah waktunya, kalau menurut saya lebih baik lump sum sekarang. 30/01/2024.
Glorypaasa

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 06:49:16 AM

what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
Our market will become advance and focus on technological basis. People are paying their bills through online whithout feeling hastle going to the market. And our future market will get a higher income and it makes feel havjng fast and easy transactions to all the consumers.
Edrian

Activity: 280

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:33:59 AM

I think the future of the crypto market is going to be bright for the reason that, it was getting more accepted in different places it was accepted by merchants and markets. Government already recognize cryptocurrencies for a long time ago but they are afraid because people might not invest at the bank anymore because there are only investing at cryptocurrencies, banks are important in countries economic system, that's why some government regulates or totally banned bitcoin.
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:59:37 AM

Our market will become advance and focus on technological basis. People are paying their bills through online whithout feeling hastle going to the market. And our future market will get a higher income and it makes feel havjng fast and easy transactions to all the consumers.
The market is possessing a great potential and being new to this world, it had gathered a great popularity. It had influenced many and becoming more technologically advance day by day and for that, I believe crypto will grow further since everyone is trying to get into it and it is getting more acceptance in different places...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
Baggong

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:22:57 AM

If compared with paypal then bitcoin is better and deserves to be used for online transactions, this is what makes me confident with the future bitcoin so I estimate that the future of bitcoin will continue to improve.
subbotina

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:48:54 AM

More governments will ban Bitcoins as time passes. We will see the price going down due to this.
Similificator

Activity: 882
Merit: 403

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 07:42:38 PM

Bitcoin clearly is an amazing technology, no doubt about that. But still, this does not make us sure about anything that is still to about to happen with bitcoin. no matter how bad or great things may seem today, it can turn the opposite way pretty easy. Which makes being in it way more interesting and worth it. But if there is anything that would really make the governments want to make or recognize bitcoins as a currency, it will be full regulation. There is just no other way. And that is what I think.
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:04:51 PM

Bitcoin will definitely be the future of money, and a lot of people will use it, as of now, a lot of people are still scared due to the fact that they are not investors in yhe first place, they just go along with the trend and think up of ways on how they can show the rest of us that they are profiting, but a different story when it come to real investors, why who'd we show to others the value of our bitcoin, just one thin is for sure we had gained profit, and that is what is important. In the future, if people will still act like they are new investors, history will just repeat itself, there will be large declines but larger gains in the market, but if people will understand what they are investing in, we'll see a more stable market not only for bitcoin for for cryptocurrencies.
hudas10

Activity: 118

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:22:04 PM

I don't know if the market is live forever but I know if government accept the crypto currencies the market will stay and if all people support the market the crypto currencies will be big opportunity for the people
ronics

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:59:55 AM

Smiley we have many citizens who are specific to the country and are also using bitcoin and invest in it for nothing illegal and bad practice. The government will soon introduced it .even thought it support is legalized the people , asking a public official is really one of those who personally knows it and not a bad thing to talked and explaining the disadvantage and advantage of a bitcoin and what we should be able to help in our country ...
amaydel

Activity: 448

DOMINIUM - Decentralised property platform

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:28:21 PM

For me, market is defined by bitcoin's current status. Once bitcoin goes up, we can expect a green and healthy market. In contrast, market looks so ill whenever bitcoin encounters correction/crash.

I think cryptomarket's future could be dim without bitcoin.

D O M I N I U M      │    PRE-ITO WHITELIST is OPEN   [ REGISTER NOW ]    │        WHITEPAPER 
Decentralised, regulated, property financing, property listing and property management platform
♦     ANN THREAD     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     YOUTUBE     MEDIUM     LINKEDIN     INSTAGRAM     ♦
rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:49:45 PM

The future for cryptocurrency is bright, the goverments will start to recognize it someday, it is just a matter of time Smiley
I think you have a point there it would be brighter if some countries  legalizes bitcoin but it maybe depends on the country and the government itself..its just a matter of acceptance in a matter of time.Hoping that all  governments recognizes bitcoin as a good source of additional income to their countrymen,there maybe thats the time they will see bitcoins benefits to their people.

safarabela

Activity: 353
Merit: 4

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:55:38 PM

It is a matter of time, in the future the government will use the cryptocurrency system, it may be difficult to accept it at this time but in the future the government will accept it.
cryptojac17

Activity: 490
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:23:21 PM

For me, market is defined by bitcoin's current status. Once bitcoin goes up, we can expect a green and healthy market. In contrast, market looks so ill whenever bitcoin encounters correction/crash.

I think cryptomarket's future could be dim without bitcoin.
if we look at the trending from now backwards three years what is the trending is the market network goes down or it proliferate? the answer maybe is that bitcoin kept growing for several years.the technolobgy hardware is growing because the are lot of miners join into the system erecting lot of mining riggs so for this moment of time I would say brighter future awaits for cypto currecy market.

Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 04:03:22 PM

Bitcoin has a really bright future, if it will value as much as we all envisioned it to be it will be the
new go-to medium and platform for all businesses, investments and transactions. It's fast and unique
in it's own way. If only governments around the world would accept bitcoins and utilize them in the
economy as an option or choice, that surely will improve markets and the local economy. Surely with
the government's involvement we can all expect taxes out from regulation, but if manage fairly right
I think there will be no problems and things will go smoothly and accordingly. As more and more
countries and business employ the use of bitcoins, it's gonna get more big and valuable. It's an
amazing piece of technology and innovative revolution, it's a currency and an investment at the same
time, what more could anyone want.
sabarr

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 10:53:34 AM

I think the future of the market will continue to improve and have a good future so everything that needs to be changed is the attitude of the government that should be able to accept the fact that bitcoin really helps the economy and I hope the government can accept bitcoin as a legitimate payment and not prohibit the use of bitcoin
BitcoinPC

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 08:24:31 AM

The future of bitcoin is highly uncertain because as the price increases, so also the amount attention it attracts from regulatory authorities. They might not be able to take a position now but sooner or later, they will be forced to take a position whether supporting or against bitcoin which the support is something that is not likely because of the threat that bitcoin might pose against their continued dominance. But also with continued development and adoption, bitcoin might grow to a point where taming it might be impossible and the only way would be to co-exist.

Too fast increase in the price may make  many people think it is a bubble. Actually it is not. It is 80% percent real increase in the price and only 20% seems to be manipulation. Actually world is moving towards the digital world and people need bitcoins to fulfill their desire of making it real  digital world. I think there is only one thing in the world whose future is fully secure and that is Bitcoins.
marcuslong
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:46:05 AM

The future of bitcoin is highly uncertain because as the price increases, so also the amount attention it attracts from regulatory authorities. They might not be able to take a position now but sooner or later, they will be forced to take a position whether supporting or against bitcoin which the support is something that is not likely because of the threat that bitcoin might pose against their continued dominance. But also with continued development and adoption, bitcoin might grow to a point where taming it might be impossible and the only way would be to co-exist.

Too fast increase in the price may make  many people think it is a bubble. Actually it is not. It is 80% percent real increase in the price and only 20% seems to be manipulation. Actually world is moving towards the digital world and people need bitcoins to fulfill their desire of making it real  digital world. I think there is only one thing in the world whose future is fully secure and that is Bitcoins.
Crypto market is unpredictable because price will rise and fall at any time of the day as to for coming years. Technology has now made digital currency exists possibly in the global market. The future of this market would depend from its people itself, the investors, the dynamic effort from its member and continuous support. There will be an incredible future in bitcoin if we all unite and work hard for each other. Since we are now part of this market it is now our commitment to make it prosper.Specially many claims coming out that it's beneficial, it won't be possible that bitcoin family grows bigger and be the best and safest place for investment.
stantpro

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 10:01:14 AM

The government of American state of california has registered bitcoin in the stock
exchange market.What this singular act means is that bitcoin has become part of
commodity futures and stock investment programme. Due to its trend over the years,
it is believed that that those who buy and hold bitcoin in the long run stand to gain huge
return on investment.More so , America government imposes taxes on traders of bitcoin and crypto
currencies.Hence,it has been accepted by the so called elites and hope it sustains in the long run.
enwi

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 10:03:16 AM

I think the market is going to run as usual and there is a demand for buying and selling, which needs to be changed is the way the government views bitcoin, that bitcoin has helped the economy so the government can accept bitcoin
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: