Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:33:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: what do you think will be the future of this market?  (Read 3335 times)
wewe123

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 03:37:29 PM

The future of this market is the same as usual , the market will be red and the market will be green, the market depends upon the the cusomer and people who invest to the different cryptos in the coin market.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Adam765

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:13:02 PM

of course it will be. when the capitalization will reach 10 trillion then the governments will gain this market
portatifx

Activity: 152

View Profile
April 27, 2018, 05:16:21 PM

Bitcoin will continue to rise in the future. More and more will recognize and use it. It will become more popular. And because of its popularity, i think that the goverment will try to make some regulations when it comes to bitcoin such as adding tax on it. Hope it wont happen.
spartan82

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:18:51 PM

The government recognizes digital currency's potential and they consider it as a threat. They will try to send FUD, regulate and control but they will neber succeed. In thre nesr future, digital currency will be accepted by most establishments.

Market place is connect the most of the country and county business. So market is help to reach the all country. But most of the business before launch in the country check the country economy. Economy is important for the county growth. Market place is change the process any time. Market place is connect the all business. So if market price will be go down. It affect the share market. So if need any information check the market place.
Ahiaba

Activity: 447
Merit: 108

View Profile
April 28, 2018, 05:41:15 PM

what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
Bitcoin and crypto currency in general was created in such a that government and its agency will not have power to influence the market. The future of Bitcoin is great even without government adoption of Bitcoin and other altcoins.
OrangeSeller

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 07:50:02 AM

At this time indeed the market conditions seem to be destroyed continue to decline in recent months but in 1 week this market seems to start to improve despite the decline again.
I remain confident the future market conditions will improve again may be able to reach the highest condition back as at the end of last year.
No, don’t do this. This one week isn’t coming for you people. We have been listening to such news that in first week of April, bitcoins would be jumping toward moon and everything would be getting fine with them. But see, it’s been a long time to first week of April, still the prices aren’t coming up. But still, we have to be patient because if we lose this one trait, we are going to take big losses.
arde13

Activity: 252
Merit: 5

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:13:42 AM

I consider bitcoin the only project that has a reliable future. It is behind him is the most stellar team and an incredible community.

Even if, as a result of unpredictable events, bitcoin loses the confidence of traders, miners and other players driven only by the thirst for profit, its ecosystem will be preserved. Because its core is a community with a very strong ideology.
imapd

Activity: 173
Merit: 10

cave canem!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:23:44 AM

There is definately just time needed for every country to examine what this market is and how it operates, then we`ll see.

alon_alon

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 08:57:01 AM

what do you think will be the future of this market? and what needs to change so governments will start to recognize it as a currency?
I'm sure the future of the crypto market is sure to be very bright. And I hope that in the future everyone in the world can recognize and use cryptocurrency. All Governments in all countries will recognize and legalize Bitcoin as the currency.
socksserver3

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 09:06:54 AM

They were created taking into account that the maximum possible number of bitcoins is 21 million. But the bitcoins will  not end, because at such a rate the last bitcoin will be generated already in 2140.  it is possible to draw an excellent conclusion - since the currency has its end, it means that it is reliably protected against the harmful effect of inflation, and the cost of one bitcoin will grow every year.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:05:38 PM

There is definately just time needed for every country to examine what this market is and how it operates, then we`ll see.
I also believed that it just take time for them to get into this type of market because the government cannot just jump in into this market because they are conservative because the future of their country is being putted on risk so they are doing it carefully to avoid mistakes and also to avoid having huge losses from this volatile market.
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 01:35:32 PM

I also believed that it just take time for them to get into this type of market because the government cannot just jump in into this market because they are conservative because the future of their country is being putted on risk so they are doing it carefully to avoid mistakes and also to avoid having huge losses from this volatile market.
I don't want to have a final say yet since life is very inexorable. But based on its performance for almost a decade, I can say that it has so much potential to prosper and stay stronger in the global market. It is very valuable, and has made a difference in every life. As days passing by gradually, other countries and sectors are starting to  acknowledge and accept it. Besides, we can have so much contribution for its growth, if we continue to sincerely support it not only in highs and wins, but also in lows and losses.
sharm2121

Activity: 238

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:02:54 PM

Some governments are already recognizing bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. I think the market will be very big in the future. Governments will be forced to accept it and maybe place laws that will make cryptocurrency legal.

I agree with you, bitcoin will more big in the future because its gaining more popularity and its more growing. I also agree that Governments will also accept bitcoin because of its good impact and good profit that people get.

gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:14:15 PM

Some governments are already recognizing bitcoin and cryptocurrency in general. I think the market will be very big in the future. Governments will be forced to accept it and maybe place laws that will make cryptocurrency legal.

I agree with you, bitcoin will more big in the future because its gaining more popularity and its more growing. I also agree that Governments will also accept bitcoin because of its good impact and good profit that people get.

Well if we're looking into the long term then yeah all you've stated would probably be what's going to happen. Even now with all the negativities that surround crypto, it's slowly moving upwards. That means that there is already a solid support for for this market which can only grow more from now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Ryanpogi

Activity: 294

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 02:30:00 PM

i think this market is still rising because bitcoin is popular. the value will increase. take advantage of other countries to freeze the market of coins. thanks ...
maloibtc

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:05:43 PM

I am not sure but think that the market will experience great changes. To my mind, Bitcoin will be recognized by governments in the nearest future or at least by some of them. We will see soon how stable the cryptocurrency is
jeamfpvd

Activity: 54

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:20:37 PM

In the future, there will be a combination of most industry and block chain technology, and the share of bitcoin in the encrypted market will be reduced, and more altcoin will appear in the market.
LuciferEveningStar

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 05:21:05 PM

The market will improve even more since mining today is really popular, the volume of bitcoins will keep on increasing so there is no doubt that cryptocurrency do really have a bright future and that is the reason why we should keep on investing.
GrayFullbuster

Activity: 658
Merit: 103

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:27:48 PM

There are many new investors that are entering the cryptocurrency market. I am sure that they became aware to how profitable is the cryptocurrency investment. I am sure that the market capitalization of the cryptocurrency will increase more.

valentinen39

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 01, 2018, 06:31:51 PM

The market will grow even further due to the miners who are keep on building their own cryptocurrency hardware in order to get bitcoins since the price today is keep on increasing and it was even more profitable more than having a corporate job.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: