Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:02:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [FREE Campaign Signature Included]Harlot's Signature Campaign Management Service  (Read 1899 times)
Harlot (OP)

Activity: 1806
Merit: 671

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:18:35 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 04:23:40 PM by Harlot

Hello I am Harlot and I am offering my time to manage your campaign
As your manager I will try to run your campaign as smooth as possible from the participants to even the payment in every period everything can be handled by me. As you are the ones investing your money to them, standard set of rules will be established for the campaign it will give you assurance that no members part of the campaign will ever abuse your campaign and only the conformists will be maintained.

Limitations
I will only entertain sites/businesses/services/ICOs who are legit (In other words websites/businesses that are scams like HYIPs and related schemes are not allowed)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Harlot (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 02:18:55 PM

kolesozw
Legendary

Activity: 1316
Merit: 1004

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:58:30 PM

I would be interested to see a sample prices about campaign management for fixed posts and for 25p/w, 50 members, for example.

How much are seeking people without experience and people with experience.

Harlot (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:38:09 AM

I would be interested to see a sample prices about campaign management for fixed posts and for 25p/w, 50 members, for example.

How much are seeking people without experience and people with experience.
PM sent! Needed to clarify some things. 
Cobalt9317
Copper Member

Activity: 434
Merit: 278

Offering Escrow 0.5 % fee

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:21:33 AM

It is hard to handle a Campaign some the users if not few are abusing the signature campaign they are enrolling a lot of account in the same signature campaign or one to another it will cause not only a headache but also a walletache.

I guess it is the payment for handling some campaign is 0.10BTC per 2 weeks or so vary from campaign.
Harlot (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:27:12 AM

It is hard to handle a Campaign some the users if not few are abusing the signature campaign they are enrolling a lot of account in the same signature campaign or one to another it will cause not only a headache but also a walletache.

I guess it is the payment for handling some campaign is 0.10BTC per 2 weeks or so vary from campaign.
That is why I am dedicating my time to become a Campaign Manager. Also Alts may not be completely removed from this forum, but I will assure all of them will follow the rules of the campaign and has good post quality.
Decoded
Legendary

Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030

give me your cryptos

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 02:38:05 AM

Also Alts may not be completely removed from this forum, but I will assure all of them will follow the rules of the campaign and has good post quality.

So your stance is to not help in fighting against alt accounts, but have no problem with them being in your campaign if they're posting to a sufficient standard?

That's... pretty unconventional.

P.s. That disk in this banner image,

Did you do that in ms paint?

looking for a signature campaign, dm me for that
Harlot (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:45:21 AM

Also Alts may not be completely removed from this forum, but I will assure all of them will follow the rules of the campaign and has good post quality.
~snip~
1. I will fight alts, I will do background checks to all the members part of the campaign I am managing from tracking their address to even the similarities of how they post.
2. No. The disc was made from an online program similar to paint.
cydrix

Activity: 602
Merit: 129

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 04:13:36 PM

~snip~
1. I will fight alts, I will do background checks to all the members part of the campaign I am managing from tracking their address to even the similarities of how they post.
2. No. The disc was made from an online program similar to paint.
My god you kidding me right? Just how could you differentiate each and every user's posts that will apply to you what are you a CIA Agent? How can you freaking do that?
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 02:10:25 AM
Last edit: October 22, 2017, 08:36:10 AM by GideonGono

I honestly don't like your thread with a bad combination or red and yellow while... just its ugly (sorry for the word but no offense). It is not implying a good impression especially now that you're just starting. Just fix that and it would be nice if you just order list instead of making it a paragraph, I mean the green-lettered words.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Harlot (OP)

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:42:51 AM

I honestly don't like your thread with a bad combination or red and yellow while... just its ugly (sorry for the word but no offense). It is not implying a good impression especially now that you're just starting. Just fix that and it would be nice if you just order list instead of making it a paragraph, I mean the green-lettered words.
Bump
Judging my thread based on color combinations and font color of my post and not based on the content is simply non of my concerns as it is your personal opinion and not everybody has the same view as you have on my thread.
GideonGono

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 03:43:58 AM

Bump
Judging my thread based on color combinations and font color of my post and not based on the content is simply non of my concerns as it is your personal opinion and not everybody has the same view as you have on my thread.
If you don't read my post carefully, gou will see that it is more than that. I have point also the content. As they say, first impression is important. Overall, it is sloppy. Don't take this as offensjve but rather a constructive criticism for this to be improved and attract those who want you to hire as a campaign manager.

About the content, I suggest you to be more specific. How many participants can you handle? You can't just let them assume that since you don't said anything about that means you can handle any amount of participants. You should state it as a matter of fact. Try to look at the threads of other campaign manager and you'll get what I'm saying. Just be specific. It would be nice to display it in a list like this:
  • example
  • example

P.S. Try to put some effort since it reflects as how they will perceive you. Be straightforward.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Sir Cross

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:34:02 AM

I like how graphics are used such as the joystick and pac man. The design makes it look lively because of the chosen colors and graphics used. Also, the banner is simple and straightforward. No beating around the bush description and just direct to the point standards.

Harlot (OP)

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 04:11:22 AM

Bump. Added a Telegram account for you to contact me while I am away from the site
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 03:08:13 PM
Last edit: November 09, 2017, 03:21:24 PM by superjeyy

Bump
If you don't read my post carefully, gou will see that it is more than that. I have point also the content. As they say, first impression is important. Overall, it is sloppy. Don't take this as offensjve but rather a constructive criticism for this to be improved and attract those who want you to hire as a campaign manager.

About the content, I suggest you to be more specific. How many participants can you handle? You can't just let them assume that since you don't said anything about that means you can handle any amount of participants. You should state it as a matter of fact. Try to look at the threads of other campaign manager and you'll get what I'm saying. Just be specific. It would be nice to display it in a list like this:
  • example
  • example

P.S. Try to put some effort since it reflects as how they will perceive you. Be straightforward.

Give Harlot a break. He actually has a goal in his advertisement and that is to provide good and reliable service. His graphics alone should not be the sole basis of what he can do. Did you try to check the quality of his posts aside from what is written here? Have you seen how many campaigns he has been part of? I guess your advice worked with him being straightforward, as his banner is now in list form. However before you criticize him with his "sloppy" grammar, you might want to check yours first. Stick to a single point of view and make sure that your tenses match accordingly. I know I am new here and I hope you don't take this offensively, but rather constructive. Peace!  Wink
GideonGono

View Profile WWW
November 10, 2017, 02:59:46 AM

Bump

• example
  • example

Give Harlot a break. He actually has a goal in his advertisement and that is to provide good and reliable service. His graphics alone should not be the sole basis of what he can do. Did you try to check the quality of his posts aside from what is written here? Have you seen how many campaigns he has been part of? I guess your advice worked with him being straightforward, as his banner is now in list form. However before you criticize him with his "sloppy" grammar, you might want to check yours first. Stick to a single point of view and make sure that your tenses match accordingly. I know I am new here and I hope you don't take this offensively, but rather constructive. Peace!  Wink
Have you read my post? Rather have you comprehend it? No. I didn't point out his "sloppy" grammar or what. I'm trying to say is to put more effort since it will reflect who he is and what he is. You basically just a brainless newbie that pretending you have some construtive feedback to give which in fact you don't take time to understand what I'm saying. He should be specific which will reflect how straightforward he is. Have you heard the phrase: how a person speaks and writes reflects his personality and character.

As you see, I have not seen a single campaign yet added to his portfolio. As long as there is no campaign added there then that proves my point.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
superjeyy

Activity: 182
Merit: 147

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 01:36:25 PM
Last edit: November 10, 2017, 02:34:44 PM by superjeyy

Bump

• example
  • example

Have you read my post? Rather have you comprehend it? No. I didn't point out his "sloppy" grammar or what. I'm trying to say is to put more effort since it will reflect who he is and what he is. You basically just a brainless newbie that pretending you have some construtive feedback to give which in fact you don't take time to understand what I'm saying. He should be specific which will reflect how straightforward he is. Have you heard the phrase: how a person speaks and writes reflects his personality and character.

As you see, I have not seen a single campaign yet added to his portfolio. As long as there is no campaign added there then that proves my point.

Oh, I am sorry. I apologize if I was not able to fully comprehend what you were trying to say. Maybe I should have just read pass through the misspelled words, bad grammar, and lack of usage of the correct punctuation marks so that I did not have the "wrong" idea with what you wrote.  Don't worry, next time I'll read and read and read until I understand.  

Here's a quick fact for you: after attending numerous recognition rites and honor assemblies in my life, this is actually the first time I received a recognition for being a "brainless newbie". I don't think it's in any way similar or even close with what I am often awarded with, but nonetheless if this is what "constructive" is for you, then I have nothing more to say. Smiley
Harlot (OP)

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 04:23:22 PM

Bump

• example
  • example

Oh, I am sorry. I apologize if I was not able to fully comprehend what you were trying to say. Maybe I should have just read pass through the misspelled words, bad grammar, and lack of usage of the correct punctuation marks so that I did not have the "wrong" idea with what you wrote.  Don't worry, next time I'll read and read and read until I understand.  

Here's a quick fact for you: after attending numerous recognition rites and honor assemblies in my life, this is actually the first time I received a recognition for being a "brainless newbie". I don't think it's in any way similar or even close with what I am often awarded with, but nonetheless if this is what "constructive" is for you, then I have nothing more to say. Smiley
Well GideonGono I am putting an end to this argument as what you are calling a "help" for me has rather damage and ruin my thread. As what I have said earlier people have different views on what my page looks like and it is not the main reason why I don't have any campaigns under my belt as the competition to become a manager is really tough. And Thank You superjeyy for pointing out the grammatical errors of this Hero Member you have acted out more than your rank don't let his rank scare you as obviously he cannot even put up a good post of his own.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: