Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 04:21:11 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am getting sick of fucking Chinese idiots  (Read 4348 times)
BitcoinPanther

Activity: 1918
Merit: 564

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:03:22 PM

I honestly couldn't care less. Why are you so upset over this? Let them do what they want in China as long as they don't affect me I am cool. Market manipulation or not. I'm getting cheap coins, I don't now about you guys. Crypto can be so chill if you're a long term bull.

This. I've noticed the only people getting pissed off are the Blockstream shills in the West...gee wonder what they could be worried about? Maybe sinking price and increased Bitcoin Cash profitability? Hmmm.

Volatility is the issue. It scares investors away.
Panic sell rides, fud propaganda, crazy bull runs...

I'd pop a bottle of Veuve Cliquot the day China is out of the crypto land. even if a $1,800 BTC price follows.

I agree Volatility is the issue, it attracts lots of trader and speculators to Bitcoin market, though I'd rather have China in cryptoland to give way a huge profit (trading and taking advantage of huge crashes) to those who does not mind them Smiley .  Either way with or without China, cryptocurrency will boom.  China is just a country in a globe.
megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 09:07:11 PM

For sure you need to stay cool and keep your coins anyway, market gonna change the price's anyway depending on the new information but people try to sell everytime after the new posts out that something get banned or changed for direct state

I think honk we should rather discourage panic selling as that often triggers the down turn of Bitcoin because if we all remain resolute and refuse to sell , no amount of drama or negative news will be able to make the value of Bitcoin take a huge tumble.
Icculus.

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:33:52 PM

Why don't we just ban China? 

I don't understand. You can't shag some beautiful Chinese ladies from a more intelligent set? Troll the universities!
cryptovc

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:35:33 PM

this bullshit crash twice in a week is irritating..if they don't want crypto..let them sleep.
stupid_seb

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:45:53 PM

this bullshit crash twice in a week is irritating..if they don't want crypto..let them sleep.

It's worse that that, it's BEAR-BULL-BEAR-BULL...
makes no sense.

China culture, and asian cultures in general, are prone to gambling, and very adverse to failure.
-> not a good mix for speculative markets: that means crazy bull runs when everything is green... and then huge corrections, and etc...

Overall BULL+BEAR cycle = +20% - 30% = -10%

What is worse than a bear ? .... a PANDA.
Voice-Of-Reason

Activity: 228
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:07:20 AM

Ah that one made me laugh Cheesy
Taylorw

Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:19:53 AM

I'm also very sorry for people who live in China, work a lot and can't afford to leave that country with it's hard rules and laws

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
     ▄█▀ ▄▄█████████████▄▄ ▀█▄

█▀ ▄███████▀   ▀███████▄ ▀█
   █ ▄████████▀     ▀████████▄ █
  █ ▄████████▀       ▀████████▄ █

█ ▄████████▀    █    ▀████████▄ █
▄▀▄█████        ▄█▄        █████▄▀▄
█ ██████▀▀▀     ███     ▀▀▀██████ █

█ ██████▄▄     ▄███▄     ▄▄██████ █
█ ███████▀     ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀███████ █
▀▄▀█████▀                 ▀█████▀▄▀

█ ▀███▀      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▀███▀ █
  █ ▀██      █████████      ██▀ █
   █ ▀██▄  ▄███████████▄  ▄██▀ █

█▄ ▀███████████████████▀ ▄█
     ▀█▄ ▀▀█████████████▀▀ ▄█▀

▀▀█▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄█▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
AppCoins

[.
WHITEPAPER
][.
CROWDSALE
]
stupid_seb

Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:21:48 AM

Ah that one made me laugh Cheesy

Seriously. A panda is a freaking useless bear.
Read this: http://www.collegehumor.com/post/7043887/6-reasons-pandas-are-dumbass-pieces-of-shit
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:30:39 AM

It's mostly Chinese money and mining propping up the absurdly high valuation of btc right now.  If they leave, or are "banned" (which doesn't really seem to be the case), then you're going to see a massive retraction in price of btc specifically and many of the alts as well by extension.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:32:45 AM

Why don't we just ban China? 
We cannot ban China because they are one of the most country that has a huge volume and interest in bitcoin and they ban the ICO for their own purposes like having a chance to buy more cheap bitcoins and manipulate the market so the profits will go mostly to them. Chinese people are smart and we should know how to deal with them and the effect that they make to stay profitable in bitcoin.
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:53:32 AM

We need to learn to separate Crypto lovers from the actual problem.  I don't like when Cryptocurrency is politicised like this. " Us vs them" mentality  is why the world is in a mess . Let avoid bringing in what crypto patriots are trying to solve. We all have common enemies, Your fellow crypto fans are never the enemies. We're all one as far as crypto is concerned.
xianbits

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:03:10 AM

But without news like this from China, cryptocurrency prices won't fluctuate as much as like this. News like this can be treated as a blessing at some point especially for traders. I don't believe ICO banning will be forever in China. I believe in future considerations and more open minds in the next years. So let's not stress ourselves out.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▌                          ▐
▌      ███████████████     ▐
▌      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▐
▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▐
▌      █████████████▄      ▐
▌      ████      ▀███▌     ▐
▌      ████       ▐███     ▐
▌      ████      ▄███▌     ▐
▌      █████████████▀      ▐
▌      ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▌      ████                ▐
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

ERSISTENCE
BUILDING THE BRIDGE ━━━━━━━━━━━━━
Protocol Powering
Next-Gen Financial Products
/            ━━━
Buy XPRT
\               ▄▄▄▄
          ▄██▀▀▀▀██▄
     ▄▄▄▄██▀      ▀██
  ▄██▀▀▀██▀        ▐█▌
 ██▀     █▀  ▄    ▄██
▐█▌        ▄██▄▄▄██▀
 ██▄      ▄██▀▀▀▀
  ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ 
     ▀▀▀▀   
DeFi

▄██▄  ▀████████▄
 ▄██▀▀██▄        ▀██▄
███    ▀██▄        ███
 ▀██▄    ▀██▄    ▄██▀
   ▀██▄    ▀██▄▄██▀
     ▀██▄    ▀██▀
       ▀██▄▄██▀
         ▀██▀
NFT

▄██▄
                  ▄██▀▀██▄
       ▄██▄     ▄██▀    ▀██▄
     ▄██▀▀██▄ ▄██▀        ▀██▄
   ▄██▀    █████            ▀██▄
 ▄██▀    ▄██▀ ▀██▄            ▀██▄
██▀    ▄███▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▄
PoS

ANN | Twitter | Medium | GitHub
Reddit | YouTube | Discord
Telegram ANN | Telegram Community
jseverson

Activity: 1834
Merit: 759

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:50:51 AM

They ban everything anyway lol. I'd rather chill and see how it will affect us long term though.

GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:13:06 AM

If we cut off china completely then the market will chaotic, the price will drop down severely, china still got power because a lot of miners ate from China, but if the government keep doing the controversial things one day they will lost the chances to access to crypto currencies

exactly. we might not like what china is doing at the moment, or historically for that matter, but they are an integral part of the ecosystem at this point. they ARE the mining for all practical purposes, and while the volume is inflated ( i wonder what the actual, not manipulated market cap is, we will see LOL) they still compose a substantial portion of the market (the chinese icos go pretty quickly) .

even if the rumors are true, this should be a temporary thing. i dont know how long it will take, but once the regulatory framework is in place, coins will be brought up in abundance, like every time Wink
Delicat

Activity: 140

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:21:49 AM

its an irony a government has so much power to a suppose freedom coins. anyway, this is an event that is foreseeable as the coin has become so big that it will threaten a nation security. But a strict regulation will no doubt create long term sustainability. whether we like it or not, in a freedom market, volatility is inevitable.
frowsiter

Activity: 714
Merit: 261

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:38:15 AM

There is no point in doing that because china will take out other way around as they have always done it. Moreover it's just not possible to ban country from using the bitcoin because there are no rules and jurisdiction on the use of blockchain from its creator and its virtual that's most important. Being virtual and present over the internet means complete freedom of choice and you can not stop it because there is no international government or authorities which can do that. We live in world where only government within its own boundaries can make changes and if left the boundaries then you are no more abiding to those jurisdiction.

So the the whole thing is we can't do that. That would be better though but it's ain't possible. :-)
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 05:55:20 AM

There is no point in doing that because china will take out other way around as they have always done it. Moreover it's just not possible to ban country from using the bitcoin because there are no rules and jurisdiction on the use of blockchain from its creator and its virtual that's most important. Being virtual and present over the internet means complete freedom of choice and you can not stop it because there is no international government or authorities which can do that. We live in world where only government within its own boundaries can make changes and if left the boundaries then you are no more abiding to those jurisdiction.

So the the whole thing is we can't do that. That would be better though but it's ain't possible. :-)

The smartest Chinese are already moving to BCH.  The regulators are all looking into Bitcoin and Ethereum.  They ignore Bictoin Cash for now.  So, if you need good capital flight medium, don't use legacy Bitcoin which is in the crosshairs of the government.

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
joshki

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:26:32 AM

The smartest Chinese are already moving to BCH.  The regulators are all looking into Bitcoin and Ethereum.  They ignore Bictoin Cash for now.  So, if you need good capital flight medium, don't use legacy Bitcoin which is in the crosshairs of the government.

That comment makes absolutely no sense. They're not going to ban individual coins by name - you're arguing that they're completely stupid.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:31:18 AM

That comment makes absolutely no sense. They're not going to ban individual coins by name - you're arguing that they're completely stupid.

People can hardly look beyond one's own horizon.

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Coffee135

Activity: 392
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:36:31 AM

I think you need to focus on the development of bitcoin. The war with the Chinese makes no sense. Even if you become the winner in their place appear other governments. Nobody wants to lose control over the currency. The developers of bitcoin have created a mathematical model of the currency. The responsibility for its distribution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: