Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 08:25:03 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I am getting sick of fucking Chinese idiots  (Read 4348 times)
jsscswan

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:04:43 PM

I think the Chinese government just keeps the security of their country by means of ICO to be illegal. From China first is famous for a country that is very closed with outside influences. Many content sensors are everywhere.

_____________________A I T H E O N_____________________       [   JOIN THE WHITELIST   ]
The digital ecosystem simplifying your world through A.I., robotic, and human symbiosis
██ ███     WHITEPAPER     |     TELEGRAM     |     TWITTER     |     INSTAGRAM     ███ ██
RawDog (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1026

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:06:07 PM

Since you didn't exclude Chinese guys in your title, I thought, you were generalizing on purpose. So your title is meant to be like: ' I am getting sick of fucking femaleChinese idiots'

Thanks for clearing that one up.
I didn't put it in the title because it is redundant.  Anyone who is not a moron can simply look at me and realize I don't fuck fags.  That could explain why you are having trouble.  By your theory, I should write even more precisely: "I am getting sick of fucking female heterosexual living Chinese idiots".  But since most people are clearly able to figure that other shit out, I didn't think it was necessary to include it.  I write these titles for the general populous - not with consideration of you and your type AGD.  

*Image Removed* *Expletive Removed*  *Obsenity Removed*
What's going on - Slavetards?!!!
Watch my videos: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oE43M1Z8Iew  1FuckYouc6zrtHbnqcHdhrSVhcxgpJgfds
Kevin77
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:35:11 PM

Why don't we just ban China? 

LOL.  Grin But, yes, why can't we just ban them and sail smooth in the crypto world without these people. After all, they seem to be manipulating the market with their decisions. There would not have any drop in price without them. But it seems the market they are offering is really big.
If they want to create a panic market, why do we need to go along with them? Cryptocurrency is decentralization, so we do not let by small community like China control us, we can counterattack them and take advantage cheap price for buy back, then profits is ours.
Hey mate, I am astonished that you just called China a small community, let me tell you that china is not a small community especially when we talk about cryptocurrency. We have the largest number of crypto miners in china also Chinese exchanges are one of the largest crypto trading exchanges. I think it will be better to not to underestimate the role of China in cryptocurrency. The only thing that right now we can do is to wait and see the impact of China banned ICO on the bitcoin. I am sure it will affect the crypto market only for a little while as alternate countries will cash this opportunity.
AGD
Legendary

Activity: 2070
Merit: 1164

Keeper of the Private Key

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 03:51:59 PM

Since you didn't exclude Chinese guys in your title, I thought, you were generalizing on purpose. So your title is meant to be like: ' I am getting sick of fucking femaleChinese idiots'

Thanks for clearing that one up.
I didn't put it in the title because it is redundant.  Anyone who is not a moron can simply look at me and realize I don't fuck fags.  That could explain why you are having trouble.  By your theory, I should write even more precisely: "I am getting sick of fucking female heterosexual living Chinese idiots".  But since most people are clearly able to figure that other shit out, I didn't think it was necessary to include it.  I write these titles for the general populous - not with consideration of you and your type AGD.  

So the general purpose of your topic is what? Your sexual direction or a racist speech against the chinese people showing your lack of Bitcoin knowledge, thinking you and two or three of your followers can ban chinese Bitcoin users/ips/whatever?

Bitcoin is not a bubble, it's the pin!
+++ GPG Public key FFBD756C24B54962E6A772EA1C680D74DB714D40 +++ http://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x1C680D74DB714D40
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:08:58 PM

I think we no need to ban China cause their government has banned all activity related to ICO investing. That is the reason why few days ago all coin price on the coinmarket went down and bitcoin is not the exception, its price had down to 3k9$. I think the only reason for this case is their government can't totally control all activity about cryptocurrency in their country.
aldrian09

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:13:02 PM

I think we no need to ban China cause their government has banned all activity related to ICO investing. That is the reason why few days ago all coin price on the coinmarket went down and bitcoin is not the exception, its price had down to 3k9$. I think the only reason for this case is their government can't totally control all activity about cryptocurrency in their country.

Or maybe China is making all the FUD so that they can buy a lot of bitcoin with a cheaper price. This issue about banning bitcoin in China is not new but still there are plenty of them holding bitcoin and even mining it.
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:20:03 PM

I think that is their policy. so we do not have to worry about chinese. I think they will be involved again with crypto. only now they are playing.
degaga15

Activity: 350

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:21:48 PM

China is frightened by seeing the development of bitcoin so rapidly, because of plans he wants his currency to be international payments to replace the dollar.
Lecsor

Activity: 210

Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:24:08 PM

China is frightened by seeing the development of bitcoin so rapidly, because of plans he wants his currency to be international payments to replace the dollar.

Perhaps China was really scared of bitcoin development, but the ban will not stop the development of the crypto currency. Simply, the inhabitants of China will receive fewer advantages than the owners of coins.

╔══ // PumaPay //  Comprehensive Blockchain Billing Protocol   // PumaPay // ══╗
╠════════════  Telegram ─── Bitcointalk ─── Bounty ─── Join Here   ════════════╣
A free blockchain protocol that makes crypto billing accessible to every business  ╝
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:31:42 PM

The Chinese did more than you, contributed more infrastructure, etc.  That is why they have more power than you. It's that simple. If only there were a coin that rewards inaction and trolling.

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
Qastessa

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:42:50 PM

Although I like the idea of more regulation, I actually think that maybe China is not realizing the potential of crypto/blockchain technology as much as Americans are. Thoughts?
The potential of the bitcoin is increasing and it is so high because people are now aware of it but unfortunately in china people are making bitcoin unwanted because the government of the china is not accepting bitcoin now! Sometime ago people of the china were claiming that the value and the worth of the bitcoin was high but now suddenly they are not accepting bitcoin again hope the problem will be solved soon.
Cindy1983

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 04:52:10 PM

Or maybe China is making all the FUD so that they can buy a lot of bitcoin with a cheaper price. This issue about banning bitcoin in China is not new but still there are plenty of them holding bitcoin and even mining it.
Hmmm. Maybe they just do that to buy a huge amount of bitcoin with cheaper price Smiley)) as I know almost biggest bitcoin factories in the world is located in China so if they totally ban everything about cryptocurrency I think it's impossible. But we don't know if it's real or not cause if they can do it I think the bitcoin market on the whole world will lose the largest bitcoin supply source.
darewaller

Activity: 2856
Merit: 639

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:49:04 AM

If anyone is going to ban China it will be themselves ... Natural selection and all that
Well, I don’t really know how this works but I don’t know if it’s really possible to ban China…I keep asking myself, where is the main bitcoin platform located in the world? Or maybe it doesn’t work like that. Anyway, other countries can separate themselves from China while they mind their own business.

▄██▄▄                          ▄████
             ▄█▀   ▀▀▄▄                    ▄█▀▀   ▀█▄
            █▀         ▀▄                ▄█▀        █▄
           █▀   ▄█▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀      ▀▄   █▄
          ▄█   ▄█▀███▄▄                          █   ▀█
          █    ▀   ▀████▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        █   █▄
          █         ▀████████████████████████▄▄▄      ██
         ██        ▄██████████████████████████████▄    ▀█▄
        ▄█▀     ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████████▄▄   ▀█▄
      ▄█▀     █████████████              ▀▀████████████▄   █▄
    ▄█▀        ▄██████████████▀▀█▄    ▄▄     █  ▀██ ▀███▄   ██
   ███▄▄     ▄███████████▀▀           ▀██▄        ▀  ▀▀     █▀
     █▀     ███████████▀                               ▄▀   ██
    █▀    ▄██████████▀                       ▄▄▄       ▀   ▄█
   █▀    ▄██████████▀           ▄▄      ▀▀████████▄         ▀██▄
  █▀    ▄███████████          ▄██▀   ▀▀█▄   ▀███████▄▄▄██▄▄   ▀██▄
 █▀     ▀▀▀▀▀▀██████         ████      ▀██▄  ▀████████   ▀▀▀    ▀█▄
▄█              ▀▀█           ████  ▄▄█▄▄███▄  ▀██████           ▀█▄
██▄▄▄▄▄                       █████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀████▄           ██
       ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄                █████▄▄▄            ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ▄██
               ▀▀▀▄▄           ▀█████████████████▄▄          ▄▀▀▀
                    ▀▀▄▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀    ▀
                        ▀
.BETFURY..
|
         ▄▄▄▄▄████▀▄▄▄
      ▄███▀▀▀█▀▀  ▄████▄
    ▄██     ▀       ▀▀███▄
  ▄██   ▄██▄    ▄█▄   ▀████▄
 ██▀    ████▀▀▀▀▀▀█     ▀███
██▀   ▄███   ███▄▄▄█▄    ▀███
██    ███  ▄█▀▀█▀▀███     ███
██    ███▄▄██ █▄█▄ ███    ██▀
██        ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀     ██
██▄   ▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄     ▄█▀
 ██▄█▀  █▄▄█ █▄  █ ▄▄   ▄██
  ███   █▄▄█ █   █▄▄█  ▄█▀
   ████▄             ▄██▀
    ▀█▀█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
       ▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀
WIN REAL CRYPTO IN THE REAL DROP
JOIN $20,000,000 CRYPTODROP
|Join Fury Game
Get Free Crypto
BFG, USDT, BTC, ETH
|▄████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
████▀▀▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀████
████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████▀  ▄█████
██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀██▀  ▄███████
████████▄ ▀█▄   ▄█████████
██████████▄ ██ ▀██████████
█████████▀   ▀█▄ ▀████████
███████▀  ▄██▄ ▀█▄ ▀██████
█████▀  ▄██████▄ ▀█▄ ▀████
████▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄▄▄████
 ████████████████████████
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
...PLAY...
bitblackred

Activity: 257

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:27:54 PM

Dont panick! It is just temporary measures to fight scammers
jilani

Activity: 244

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:58:03 PM

Cool down man.China declared ban ICO but i do not believe this news and this is a fake news many people says.This news impact to crypto platform.And everybody shocked about this news.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:04:08 PM

The ones who are behaving idiotically are the ones who listen to every bit of fud, fake news, stupid tweets coming from Charlie Lee and stupid opinions coming from JP Morgan Boss, who go and dump Bitcoin and altcoins to crash the markets. If they really believe in the revolution of decentralization, they would grow some b*alls and hold their bags, but on every piece of sh*tty news people go and sell, it means their actions are more idiotic than the fud coming from China or social media or mainstream media lol.

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
lobo13hf

Activity: 2268
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:08:11 PM

nah guys who know, maybe your thesis up there is right or wrong. I wonder how the fudster could spend that much time spreading fake rumour and the latest is about china banning bitcoin which infact just tighten the regulation regarding bitcoin.
all this mess caused just by these stupid rumour, tbh really hurt my brain how people could trust such thing LOL.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:14:47 PM

Well, today the first excahnge in China really announced that they will stop trading on 09/30.
I think that BTCC wants to get ahead of things. Instead of waiting until they might or might not get closed down by authorities, they close on their own terms.
And I assume they will reopen their business in another country, where they will not have the problems they face at the moment in China.
Because one thing is certain in my eyes: even if no exchange gets shut down this time by the central bank in China, it will only take a few months untill we have that whole discussion again.

It's me!!!
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:24:36 PM

I think noone can ban china because of bitcoins decentralized features. Even if they force close all their local bitcoin exvhanges there's still one that will popup . I think china' government can't monitor people's asset if it is converted on bitcoin that's one of the reason china is banning bitcoin in their country.
ermaxinc

Activity: 369
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 01:29:22 PM

The Chinese government did everything right.
This is the first step in the way of the licensing of the blockchain. In the beginning, everything is forbidden, and then they are allowed to take steps.

It's good that it happened now, because the market will digest it, and there will be no further barriers for growth.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: