Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 04:39:07 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Today, Bitcoin dump ?  (Read 4524 times)
suppersz

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

There is a day to be born, and another to die

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:37:19 AM

I don't understand why china will go against bitcoin as to prohibiting bitcoin exchangers in china. That country rely so much with digital payment and most people there are widely using cyptocurrencies. One thing they should do is just regulate exchangers and don't ban it.

Not  really.  China has a middle class consisting of roughly 3 billion strong.  Think about that for a second... that's nearly half the worlds population.  Jobs from other countries are being shipped there daily.  Jobs that are easily taxable, unlike cryptocurrency.  They also hoard God knows how much gold... they refuse to report the amount, but everyone knows it's massive.

They will be the worlds next economic superpower, this is inevitable.  Sorry to say, but they don't need this (BTC).

yeah, considering china likes to control everything, they will not like bitcoin, since they can't tax it, I agree with that. One of these days, they may actually ban it for real.

Haesoo

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:55:20 AM

I don't understand why china will go against bitcoin as to prohibiting bitcoin exchangers in china. That country rely so much with digital payment and most people there are widely using cyptocurrencies. One thing they should do is just regulate exchangers and don't ban it.

Not  really.  China has a middle class consisting of roughly 3 billion strong.  Think about that for a second... that's nearly half the worlds population.  Jobs from other countries are being shipped there daily.  Jobs that are easily taxable, unlike cryptocurrency.  They also hoard God knows how much gold... they refuse to report the amount, but everyone knows it's massive.

They will be the worlds next economic superpower, this is inevitable.  Sorry to say, but they don't need this (BTC).

yeah, considering china likes to control everything, they will not like bitcoin, since they can't tax it, I agree with that. One of these days, they may actually ban it for real.

Well, China banned only the ICO as they accuse this as an intentional fraud, but not bitcoin. But thinking that China will be just like Russia, like they banned crypto currency but later on they see its potential and remove the ban. And now Russia has a huge mining company and wants to dominate the crypto world.
BrewMaster
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1292

There is trouble abrewing

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:35:36 AM

Well, China banned only the ICO as they accuse this as an intentional fraud, but not bitcoin. But thinking that China will be just like Russia, like they banned crypto currency but later on they see its potential and remove the ban. And now Russia has a huge mining company and wants to dominate the crypto world.

that is the issue for all these foreign news, they are all lies.
Russia has never banned anything! you can not find any evidence of it online and if you ask a Russian who actually lives there he can approve this. but when you read stuff online in English news sites, they all are full of bullshit and lies! and apparently everyone is too lazy to check the facts. they just trust a news site like cryptocoinnews for example and the rest copy paste it.

There is a FOMO brewing...
richardivan

Activity: 321
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:36:17 AM

The collapse of bitcoins is a result of the chinese goverment's plan to halt the operation of the chinese exchanger. So many holders of bitcoins in china are selling their Bitcoins. So it will continue to hold holders in different countries to secure the money they hold today. And if it continues, it's likely that a big percentage will be dropped by bitcoins. But we pray that it will not continue. because many people and Altcoins are affected

AFAIK chinese government shut down local crypto currency exchange because many of Chinese people unfortunately invest their money on scam ICO, it's affect on local economy. But Chinese didn't ban mining bitcoin, eth, etc (fortunately)

▄▄▄█████▀████▄▄▄
       ▄█▀▌▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▀█▄
    ▄█▌███▐███████ ██████▌███▐█▄
   ██▌████▐███████ ██████▌████▐██
  █▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄█
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
███▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐███
█▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄▄▄▄▀▄▄█
▐██▌█████▌████████ ███████▌█████▐██▌
 ██▌██████▐███████ ███████▐█████▐██
  █▌▀█████▐███████ ███████▐████▀▐█
   █▄▌▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▐▄█
    ▀█▌████▐██████ ██████▌███▐█▀
       ▀██▄▌▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▄█▀
          ▀▀▀█████▄████▀▀▀
██
██

██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██

██
██

▄         ▄▄████▄▄▄
███▄     ▐████████▀
 ██████▄▄█████████
▀████████████████▌
  ███████████████
  ▀████████████▀
   ▄▄████████▀
 ▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀

▄██████████████▄
██▀ ▀███████████
███▄████████████
██  ▐█ ▀     ▀██
██  ▐█   ██   ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
██  ▐█  ▐██▌  ██
▀██████████████▀

▄            ▄
 ▐████▄▄▄▄▄▄████▌
 ████████████████
▐████████████████▌
███▀          ▀███
▐█▌  ██    ██▌ ▐█▌
 ▀█▄          ▄█▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
        ▄▄▄█████
  ▄▄▄████▀▀▄███
▀▀████▀ ▄██████
    █ ▄███████
     ███▀█████
           ▀█▌

▐▄▄        ▐▄▄▄
▐████▄    ███████
▐█████▐▄ ███████▀▌
▐█████▐██▀█████▄█▌
▐█████▐███▄▀█▀▄██▌
▐█████    ▀  ████▌
  ▀▀██        ▀▀█▌
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:54:21 AM

It is most probably because of China, it holds the largest volume of bitcoin and its government planned to ban crypto currency transactions especially in ICO campaigns. This greatly affects the price of bitcoin but don't worry, my prediction is that this circumstances will lead to panic buying of bitcoin and will again increase the price and value of bitcoin when the supply decreases.
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:59:34 AM

Can anyone tell me what is happening to Bitcoin? BTC price from 4660 dropped 4k1 and still continues to decrease, investors and trade as I'm feeling very confused. Give me some advice right now, so I can calm down.

Bitcoin is traded in an open market and since it is then it is subject to the mood of the market and whenever there is something that seems to be a bad news that can affect Bitcoin the market can go down. That is what is happening right now with Bitcoin -- news from China seem to be the gauge of its ups and downs.

The market is placing a big importance on China though in terms of trading volume it is already Japan which is leading the pack . In fact, maybe it is about time that we disconnect cryptocurrency from China as we can go on without that "rogue" country which has its own agenda.
Doell

Activity: 2156
Merit: 531

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 05:09:23 AM

Can anyone tell me what is happening to Bitcoin? BTC price from 4660 dropped 4k1 and still continues to decrease, investors and trade as I'm feeling very confused. Give me some advice right now, so I can calm down.

it's not because the dump is just a momentary decrease , if bitcoin is in dump then the drop is not small like that in my experience the dump is very fast and down very far , the smallest dump it is 200% to over 1000% could be more , do not worry too anyway keeping your trade sir .

█████▄▄██
███▄█████
██▄███████▄
████████████████
███▀██████████▀
██▄████████████▄
░█████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
████▀████████▀████
▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████▀███████▄████
███████▀▀▄▄▄█████
███████████████▀
████████████▀▀
OMBARD.com|.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████░██░████░██
▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
██████████████
▄▄░▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀▀▀
██░██░██████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄░▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░▀▀░▀▀▀▀
PICK,
PLAY,
PROSPER!

██████
██████████
██████████
██████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
█████████████████   ██
PROVABLY
FAIR
1%█████████████████   ██
HOUSE
EDGE
100%█████████████████   ██
DEPOSIT
BONUS
  Play now  
bitgoldpanther1978

Activity: 381
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:02:09 AM

First, no reason for you to get confuse. Even though the price value of bitcoin was dumped you should not panic. Instead, you should buy bitcoin, because its an opportunity for us to buy it, due to in the end it will rise up again the value. So, you must hold you coins okay. Don't let your emotions control you.
igor245891

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 07:52:55 AM

BTC broke 3800, so is likely to drop to 3400 and then to gain altitude and break records
Rosa Paula

Activity: 336

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 08:22:14 AM

Bitcoin dumped,Because of china fake news about it ban.They are doing it again happened in 2014.Don't felling tension.
2double0
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1105

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:58:18 PM

It was felt by everyone that China was spreading rumors as well as FUD'ing about banning their local exchanges' trade operations, but it turned out to be true when one of the top three exchanges of China, BTCChina declared today that they will be stopping all their trading operations on 30th September which shook the whole market and made Bitcoins drop below 3500 for the first time since August 22. This is a question of worry that if a major part of the Bitcoin's ecosystem stops trading it, how deep will the drop be?
MFahad

Activity: 2478
Merit: 644

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 14, 2017, 04:20:25 PM

Its not dump just because of rumor china its values goes down. Some people said its fake but most of people said its real news. They start the trend first on 2014 and now they start this drama again. If you have Btc just hold it until it go up. One thing is for sure that bitcoin price can not remain for low. It will rise for sure. 

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:30:35 PM

I don't worry to much about btc price.
We had several bad news last a few days (China, Morgan etc.) and some people started to panic and sell their bitcoin.
Because of it, btc price went down but it's only temporarily.
I think that we have many people who are waiting for cheap bitcoin and then they will begin to buy, in order to sell later for higher price and earn profit.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.
Christian13

Activity: 227

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:42:54 PM

As of now the price of was falling down and do not worry too much because there is a chance that the price of bitcoin will recover. In addition to that, there are lot of reason why bitcoin dumped and we all know that it always happen and just believe that the price of bitcoin will rise up again.
kpcian

Activity: 826
Merit: 529

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:43:24 PM

I think this is another trap for Bitcoin bumping. some people have gone afraid of its price and already sold their valuable Bitcoin at a low price so that the market is experiencing this type of situation. but I strongly believe that if anybody holds his or her BTC for some days then he or she will gain huge profit. I can say that Bitcoin will reach again above 4k USD.
rosygreat

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:46:54 PM

I still have this strong felling that bitcoin will be back to normal before December 2017 with high price of 5k and above. So you all should calm down .
Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:49:20 PM

I think this is another trap for Bitcoin bumping. some people have gone afraid of its price and already sold their valuable Bitcoin at a low price so that the market is experiencing this type of situation. but I strongly believe that if anybody holds his or her BTC for some days then he or she will gain huge profit. I can say that Bitcoin will reach again above 4k USD.
Keep telling yourself it is a trap. Back to $2673 if we break support in the next 72-96 hours. We sold everything @ $4400. Place your bets...  Cheesy
Preclus

Activity: 167

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:51:20 PM

I still have this strong felling that bitcoin will be back to normal before December 2017 with high price of 5k and above. So you all should calm down .

A couple months ago, the United States SEC stated that virtual currencies were financial securities and subject to the laws of the SEC. If the SEC agrees with JP Morgan that bitcoin is a pyramid scheme, it would make virtual currencies illegal in the United States. Do you feel bitcoin prices would still go higher if that happened?
Lecam

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:52:13 PM

Well, for those who are experienced in bitcoin this is a great opportunity. Those who are panicking because of this are helping those who are wise enough to hold. It would be a great time to buy bitcoin because of those who are panicking. Bitcoin price would be cheap and a month later it would recover again. It happened a lot in the recent years, I don't know why people don't learn.
w0lf0.

Activity: 1050
Merit: 513

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:54:36 PM

My usually nice luck...invest some in crypto>>>next day China ban cryptos..no chanche to re-see btc over 4k right? Sad
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: