Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:49:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy these days?  (Read 8038 times)
yillusion

Activity: 280
Merit: 122

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:11:19 PM

Whatever the happenings in the market or overall market. Always target for long term and buy the coins at least in the top 5 so you can have a strong and stable portfolio of investment and you don't need to rush buying or selling coins because all of the things in the world has its own time so we don't need to rush.
i plan to do long term investment, but the cost is important for it can lead to huge differences in results, so a proper buy chance is needed, i have not buy anything these days just to wait for the lowest price

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptonianz

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:31:15 PM

Don't put all your money in one basket, so I suggest the following:

BITCOIN
ETHEREUM
LITECOIN
RIPPLE
MONERO - Privacy is important, I believe in it
SIA - if they indeed continue with the development of this project it will boom
QTUM - Looks promising
NEO - if they ban bitcoin in China, this will go really high!

and I would find a few new ICO's to invest in.

The reason? It's actually quite simple. Go with the big ones and the promising ones.

You cannot loose by investing in all of the above. The only way to loose your money is if the CryptoCurrency is destroyed.

That is my opinion though.
bitcoinmasterlord
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:38:40 PM

Whatever the happenings in the market or overall market. Always target for long term and buy the coins at least in the top 5 so you can have a strong and stable portfolio of investment and you don't need to rush buying or selling coins because all of the things in the world has its own time so we don't need to rush.
i plan to do long term investment, but the cost is important for it can lead to huge differences in results, so a proper buy chance is needed, i have not buy anything these days just to wait for the lowest price
We have multiple coins to buy based on our investment. You have big amount then invest on BTC or ETH. These coins will grow fast, and the profit is also high. Have decent investment then invest in waves or ETC these coins are good for day trading, but these coins when it comes down. Low investment better go for below $1 coins like NEO, NEM, Ripple etc. these are my opinions you can check all people suggestions and go for best.
r74cplt

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:42:27 PM

Guys check out  https://www.presearch.io/?ref_id=105475  Presearch the NEXT GOOGLE one the blockchain!!!!

Trust me I am all in already!

best regards
 Smiley Smiley Smiley
Warnug

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:43:34 PM

of all your choices. I prefer ETH .. because only this coin that I know. seya is still new in the world of crypto so only know bitcoin and ETH. after I entered this forum, it turns out a lot of altcoin besides bitcoin and ETH .. to my surprise, I think the digital currency is only on 2 of these coins (bitcoin, eth) turns out many other coins
Aztek

Activity: 423
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 01:48:32 PM

Today is a good day to purchase just about any cryptocurrency you've been keeping an eye on.  Everything is on sale today at bargain prices.  When the market recovers it'll be a nice payday. 
You could always buy any type of crypto-currency you want to buy these days because all forms of crypto-currency have the capability to experienced development on terms of the transaction or in the form of investments. Hence, we could actually find a way for us to earn bitcoin or any type of altcoin by supporting a project or by simply appliying on a signature campaign where we could actually earn coin that we could be used for trading in the future.
electronicash
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1049

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 02:03:55 PM

I would suggest to do first some research and than buy something.
A relative "safe" investment is buying BTC or ETC or LTC. These coins are rock solid and will go up again in the future

you will be wasting a lot of time waiting for ETC rise. there is so much more tokens that can possibly moon the sooner than ETC. Don't waste time as its going to miss you more opportunities. one that you should be investing are the ones that will be pumped the next days, the ones where news are out so check the cointele news and invest to those on the articles because they are price catalyst.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
fredemar12

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:11:30 PM

DeepOnion, Gnosis I think are not very good for buying now. I heard a lot of good things about others.
Kocret02

Activity: 1120

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:24:38 PM

I suggest ETH is still a favorite to buy at the end of this, because ETH is still a belle for lovers of the world of cryptocurrency and prices will stabilize to a higher level later.

her1980man

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 03:36:46 PM

I suggest ETH is still a favorite to buy at the end of this, because ETH is still a belle for lovers of the world of cryptocurrency and prices will stabilize to a higher level later.
Exactly my thoughts, I have a huge stack of ETH and I keep buying on occasion, give it some more time to stabilize and it will become even more interesting for traders.
kafiddrhman

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 04:21:46 PM

Exactly my thoughts, I have a huge stack of ETH and I keep buying on occasion, give it some more time to stabilize and it will become even more interesting for traders.

Of course until now Eth is still proven to have a good reputation for users who remain optimistic about the progress of Eth as a coin that will last long in crypto, I think Eth still worth the purchase with the aim as an investment or for trading.
luckyguy09

Activity: 55

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:59:22 PM

Personally i am a great fan of ripple. What this technology can do is unbelievable.
The price is currently very attractive .19 cents. Sky is the limit for ripple technology and the same applies to the price that it can reach.
I am betting everything i have on this coin.

For ethereum again looking in the long run the price i still low at todays value.

We are at considerable early stages of the crypto so buying these coins or any other coins their price will increase even more in the future as more and more people will joining the crypto world and wishing to buy coins.

Just buy and hold.

Good luck to whatever you decide.

Minotus

Activity: 236

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:20:39 PM

I would not buy anything at the moment because i'm expecting another crash soon. We will have better opportunities before too long. It's much more profitable to buy btc from 3k instead of 4k.

Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:36:46 PM

I think ethereum classic is a good altcoin to buy as it is still available for a very cheap price and you can expect good amount of growth from it in coming months. It is a must buy right now.
Michaelsch

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:01:01 PM

Maybe i will find a good altcoins that im sure it will going to rise after the time comes. I know they some great altcoin we going to buy but we need to choose the altcoins it low price or ask to the person knows about altcoins that we going to buy.

What do you want to buy? What are you thinking about? I'm also looking for smth attractive to buy

From now im just thinking in what altcoins i want to buy, or maybe i was just to ask to my friend in what the best altcoins i want to going to hold because he knows about altcoins. I know they have many attractive altcoins but we need some person knows altcoins.

I've heard some great things about SONM, ARToken or Augur. Do you know if it's a good option? Or maybe your friend knows...
Michaelsch

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 08:08:25 PM

Today is a good day to purchase just about any cryptocurrency you've been keeping an eye on.  Everything is on sale today at bargain prices.  When the market recovers it'll be a nice payday. 
You could always buy any type of crypto-currency you want to buy these days because all forms of crypto-currency have the capability to experienced development on terms of the transaction or in the form of investments. Hence, we could actually find a way for us to earn bitcoin or any type of altcoin by supporting a project or by simply appliying on a signature campaign where we could actually earn coin that we could be used for trading in the future.

I've never participated in signature campaigns or smth like this. Could you recommend any good?
cryptoadmire

Activity: 160

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 07:01:23 AM

Eth is the one that should be kept, clearly is the powerhouse of altcoins.

I am also liking Crowdholding, they are creating a interesting ecosystem for startups and co-creators. Also their token will be backed by future revenue of the startups on the platform. I feel like this is one to watch out for. Their ICO comes out on the 1st of November.

https://ico.crowdholding.com
romani245

Activity: 267
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 09:23:42 PM

Eth is the one that should be kept, clearly is the powerhouse of altcoins.

ETH has been forming a strong technical base against BTC since late August. It also tried to break above its recent trading range earlier in the week. I think that speculators are anticipating a major market movement after the Metropolis release.

Assuming everything goes smoothly with the hard fork, I think that ETH is a great hold right now. It won't give you the massive gains that smaller cap altcoins will. But I think a successful network update here could be a catalyst for a rise.

I also think that if Ethereum can confirm a mid term uptrend, that many other alts will start getting bullish.
bncbnc

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 21, 2017, 11:58:19 PM
Last edit: September 27, 2017, 10:17:41 PM by bncbnc

of all your choices. I prefer ETH .. because only this coin that I know. seya is still new in the world of crypto so only know bitcoin and ETH. after I entered this forum, it turns out a lot of altcoin besides bitcoin and ETH .. to my surprise, I think the digital currency is only on 2 of these coins (bitcoin, eth) turns out many other coins
i will also choose Etherium. We can see that in present time people are even interested to invest in Etherium, and that is the reason that investment in Etheirum is also increasing from time to time. i am sure that after bitcoin Etherium will also have a good and bright future.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|..FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT...........
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE....

..─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────..
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|.JOIN US NOW!.|
Michaelsch

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 02:57:55 PM

Maybe i will find a good altcoins that im sure it will going to rise after the time comes. I know they some great altcoin we going to buy but we need to choose the altcoins it low price or ask to the person knows about altcoins that we going to buy.

What do you want to buy? What are you thinking about? I'm also looking for smth attractive to buy

Look at the coinmarketcap.com and choose the undervalued coins and have a maximum supply. Analyze each coin carefully and determine which is good for long and short term holding.
That's is simple when say but hard to do. We have over 1000 altcoin and choose a right coin without a team is impossible. I think just focus on top 50 coin even it is under value or not

I've started learning about upcoming ICOs, I believe those opportunities have much higher potential

Any Specific ICO that is good based on your analysis?

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2135473.0
I've started reading their whitepaper..ICO is gonna be in a week, will see how it goes, but looks very good so far

Actually, this ICO has just started!  Cool  Check it out https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2316185
I'm going to participate! What do you think about it, guys?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: