Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:09:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What to buy these days?  (Read 8038 times)
Jalum

Activity: 774
Merit: 500

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:42:53 PM

out of the four you mentioned I'd go for ETH, the safest of them all
Right. Etherium is next in line when it comes to crypto supremacy. And though it will have a hard time and would probably wait a little longer because bitcoin is projected to remain on top, eth will be there to challenge
That is one of the coins that can make money just by storing it for a while. Most altcoins are trying to stay in the positive range because of the news about China though there is a chance that they can get lower due to the people reacting to the chart movements.
The most valuable coin right now would be Ethereum if we are discussing about Altcoins….

Ethereum is also getting a bunch of interviews done so it’s kind of easy to see and learn just what the coin does and why they made it at that time. It will not take over Bitcoin though.

█████████████████
         ███ ██     █     ██ ███
       ██ █████     █     █████ ██
     ███   █   █  █████  █   █   ███
   ███     █    ███ █ ███    █     ███
  ██  ███ ██ ███    █    ███ ██ ███  ██
  ██     ████       █      █████     ██
 ███   ██ █  ███    █    ███  █ ██   ███
 █ █ ██   █     ██  █  ██     █   ██ █ █
█████     █       █████       █     █████
 █ █ ██   █   ████  █  ████   █   ██ █ █
 ███   ████ ██      █      ██ ████   ███
  ██  █  █████      █      █████  █  ██
  ██ ██   ██ ████   █  ████  ██   ██ ██
   ██      █     ██████      █     ███
     ████  █   ██████████    █  ████
       ██ █████     █    ██████ ██
         ███  ██    █   ███  ███
            █████████████████
ARROUND

Telegram
ANN Thread
Bounty Thread
Whitepaper
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Makak4R

Activity: 266
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:46:58 PM

no one know for sure how etherium will go after this new project will be implemented
may higher to the moon
maybe back to 2106  Cool

so I personally think that it can go higher a bit, cause there are too much projects based on ETH.
those projects will support the exchange rate for ETH

ButtCrack

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:59:39 PM

Right. Etherium is next in line when it comes to crypto supremacy. And though it will have a hard time and would probably wait a little longer because bitcoin is projected to remain on top, eth will be there to challenge
That is right, almost traders are think Ethereum has become a supporter after the price of Bitcoin raised to highest price on the cryptocurrency market. They forget in the past, Bitcoin had a heavyweight opponent compete to it anytime, that is Ethereum Cool

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:08:44 PM

no one know for sure how etherium will go after this new project will be implemented
may higher to the moon
maybe back to 2106  Cool

so I personally think that it can go higher a bit, cause there are too much projects based on ETH.
those projects will support the exchange rate for ETH

ETH is next big boom after btc and I can see this coin having a huge potential for 2018. You should sty invested in ETH and as and when there are few dips in the market you should keep buying and stay invested. Also BTC is the obvious choice too for the investment with some good alt coins like Ripple, Monera etc where you can make investment for this year.
lanyounanhai

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:39:27 PM

Well, I do not like ethereum at all. Ethereum classic is better than ethereum. It is undervalued by investors and traders but I do beleive that soon, they will recognize its benefits and start storing it as a digital silver. ethereum classic has almost everything that ethereum has but the price is much cheaper
Nathland

Activity: 317

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:31:23 PM

I think waves is a very good option available to buy and hold right now. Ethereum classic is also available at a cheap price right now.
kokskarl

Activity: 74
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 09:03:09 PM

Definitely ETH. With Metropolis coming up and another major update following in its tracks, I think ETH will reach a all-time-high before the end of the year.

█║ CryptoCircle auf Youtube (German)║█
Immer das Neuste zu Bitcoin & Altcoins
_Dawid_

Activity: 196

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:32:55 PM

What are the good coins to buy these days and why?

Gnosis?
Digibyte?
ETH?
DeepOnion?
Else?

From these five options  i would only pick an ETH, in my opinion is a little under valuated(on serval counts). We have alreasy plenty of ICO's based on ETH so as consequence price should be up. Many projects, usage and great community should appeal to growth positevly. It seems to be well pick for long and short term so catch the opportunity!
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:34:20 PM

Definitely ETH. With Metropolis coming up and another major update following in its tracks, I think ETH will reach a all-time-high before the end of the year.

it seems so at the end of the year the etherium will soar up as there are so many etherium-based ico in this year so it's likely the end of the year will go up and now is the right time for investment and at the end of the year can be a big harvest

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
p3ppymon

Activity: 700
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:36:55 PM

Ripple has seen very dark moments recently. But it is time to fill a big duffel bag now for a nice Xmas gift to your missus.
7Kirito0

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 09:58:15 PM

Eth
Ltc
Waves
Tenx
Viacoin
Kassel

Activity: 69

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:03:03 PM

Eth, Ltc, Waves - they do not have the potential for growth. They will fit only as a means of preserving capital. Buy linx and similar coins. They have an idea and scope for growth by hundreds of percent
splinky

Activity: 46

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:26:13 PM

Ethereum and Monero for a while.

Really just stick your BTC into whatever tickles your pickle and leave it there until it jumps, don't be afraid to sell it after a big increase, then move onto the next one.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:30:23 PM

Ethereum and Monero for a while.

Really just stick your BTC into whatever tickles your pickle and leave it there until it jumps, don't be afraid to sell it after a big increase, then move onto the next one.
I believe ethereum will be skyrocket the price. It will soaring high so hold your breath and it will pump high soon. Yes stick with your btc as this will give you also a huge profit for a long term. Thus, eth is my choice to buy these days you can earn profit on this coin.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:13:38 AM

If I still want to buy etherium coins because the price is quite low and stay on the heap a few months the price goes up so that income also increases and matches the initial target.
theblack_cat

Activity: 406

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 12:11:18 PM

If I still want to buy etherium coins because the price is quite low and stay on the heap a few months the price goes up so that income also increases and matches the initial target.

to buy eterium now is the right time because the price is still small or not too high to buy such as bitcoin, and buying eterium in large quantities in 2 years can feel the benefits.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
Samueltalk

Activity: 308

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:25:57 PM

What are the good coins to buy these days and why?

Gnosis?
Digibyte?
ETH?
DeepOnion?
Else?
ETH is the best choice for now, because it has huge added value. And I hope ETH can last long enough ...

Activity: 242

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:44:46 PM

i sell all my altcoins these days, China not only ban ico but also ban all the exchange, this will cause a storm in the world, run away you guys

1x12ty

Activity: 172
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 01:49:42 PM

i think everyone choice ETH  because if bitcoin is king , ETH is queen , every altcoin built on both coin .
if you don't have BTC you can buy ETH .
Aaroenz0r

Activity: 504

Option Blitz

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:43:02 PM

i sell all my altcoins these days, China not only ban ico but also ban all the exchange, this will cause a storm in the world, run away you guys
just a fake news from some trader. China just want ban ICO to control it. avoid scam ICO. protect us

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: