Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 04:09:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin price went a little down because China may shutdown exchanges  (Read 455 times)
josuecodes (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:24:56 PM

Does anyone know of an app that will send my phone an alert if bitcoin decreases in value by a certain percentage?

I am very interested in cryptocurrency investing and am looking to invest in several coins. I would like to be ready for the next drop to buy some crypto coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:39:12 PM

Does anyone know of an app that will send my phone an alert if bitcoin decreases in value by a certain percentage?

I am very interested in cryptocurrency investing and am looking to invest in several coins. I would like to be ready for the next drop to buy some crypto coins.

we are all now happy about the news china continue to accept bitcoin, ICO are allowing again by the china government, the regulate the ICO to protect the investor to scammer or other illigal ICO.

here the link about the news http://www.coinfox.info/news/7582-china-to-allow-ico-after-deciding-on-licensing
valucash

Activity: 110
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:45:41 PM

That is the way to go, Regulating the ICO's is good, not all are scams, and you don't throw the baby away with the dirty water.
mobnepal
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:49:16 PM

You can track and add price alert in blockfolio mobile app, I am also using them for both alerts and to track my total portfolio.

Yes every dip like this one just because of some fake news and fud is golden opportunity to buy some cheap coins. I have already bought some ETH and NEO in this dip for easy profit.
GreenBits
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1048

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 04:52:59 PM

That is the way to go, Regulating the ICO's is good, not all are scams, and you don't throw the baby away with the dirty water.

this is good for the ecosystem longterm, but I dont this will feel so good short term, i hope not, at least. Historically, whenever China reacts to bad news, we eat a red candle day. This is unarguably "bad news", and given that we have been playing with being in a bubble, I hope this doesnt trigger that big ass correction I have been talking about. It has happened before Wink but, if a few days ago was any indication, it might be okay to buy the dips. im on the fence, I havent sat down and poured over the charts and news yet. given the nature of the ann, I think its probably safe longterm. could be a firesale Smiley
Beerwizzard

Activity: 924
Merit: 148

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 05:59:00 PM

Not sure but I remember that some forex brokers provided such services. Crypto exchanges are not so developed as forex brokers but you can check them. Maybe they also sending any kind of notifications.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 06:03:41 PM

The last time when similar news came out was in 2013 December. And then, the prices crashed by as much as 30% in 24-hours. But this time, I think that the effect will be more moderate, due to the huge increase in user base.
7jaka7

Activity: 628
Merit: 276

BTC, ETH, XMR, LTC

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:14:02 PM

I came across Investing app on android today. It has some cool features. I have seen you can set alarm, but I didn't test it yet.

I missed train too, I hope we will get lucky next time. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ry6PpRXk0dQ Cheesy

SECURE YOUR CRYPTO ASSETS | GET SOME FREE SATOSHI'S | TRADE ON BINANCE 
Disclaimer: All links are affiliate/refferal! Thank you for using them! Smiley
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: