Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 01:57:04 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is died!  (Read 1903 times)
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2017, 11:44:57 PM

lol no it cannot be !! Someone get through !! I know !! Let us raise the size of the fence and put spikes on top with razor wire and electric fence. Ha ha ha !! Let's see they get over that now !! (Government logic) xD

Hutalar

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:48:11 PM

I think banning the ICOs till governments can come up with regulation to minimize the scams is a good thing.  The end result, hopefully, will help to stablize the crytos economy.
The governments are not totally banning it they have some serious concerns about bitcoin they think that money launderers will convert their black money into white by using it and their concerns are logical and they are implementing such checks so that bitcoin cannot be used for some illegal works and as this will be completed everyone will be safe.
JasonXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:54:00 PM

I think banning the ICOs till governments can come up with regulation to minimize the scams is a good thing.  The end result, hopefully, will help to stablize the crytos economy.
The governments are not totally banning it they have some serious concerns about bitcoin they think that money launderers will convert their black money into white by using it and their concerns are logical and they are implementing such checks so that bitcoin cannot be used for some illegal works and as this will be completed everyone will be safe.
their main concerns are about tax evasion and funding of dissident groups.
ChristianPogi

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

I'm just a Nobody.

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:01:41 AM

I compare the bitcoin into our daily lives. There's a always ups and downs, so don't expect to much in order not to hurt your feelings but if you're one of the fanatics of bitcoin, no matter what happens to the price you will keep moving because you know and I know what bitcoin is capable of... Bitcoin will never die, humans die.

Ahhh.. ok
ihsanskanzaone

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:04:15 AM

I do not think bitcoin will die will actually increase even the single highest currency in the world that is dinar kuwait Exchange Rate with US Dollar: USD. 3,5308 while the exchange rate of 1 bitcoin Exchange Rate with US Dollar: USD.4,183.61 even bitcoin price now beat the highest currency exchange rate in the world so maybe bitcoin dies I think bitcoin will increase even more and has become the highest currency in the world
dieselmeister

Activity: 546
Merit: 290

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 01:27:37 AM

After 2 time see bitcoin fall down under 300$ now I think nothing can kill bitcoin now

Someone used my Account for 3 Month, why would someone do this?
sapnu

Activity: 1036
Merit: 286

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:11:52 AM

Let's make another "bitcoin is died" thread, I think it's just the right time... again Smiley

Bitcoin won't die yet as long as there are users and investors that demands for it. Governments banning Bitcoin is totally a loss for Bitcoin and other cryptos. But still, there are other investors that are making Bitcoin successful. And also, governments has no total control of Bitcoin, it is an open source system and is decentralized, so even if it is banned to some contries, it will continue to function.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 02:53:42 AM

Let's make another "bitcoin is died" thread, I think it's just the right time... again Smiley

Bitcoin won't die yet as long as there are users and investors that demands for it. Governments banning Bitcoin is totally a loss for Bitcoin and other cryptos. But still, there are other investors that are making Bitcoin successful. And also, governments has no total control of Bitcoin, it is an open source system and is decentralized, so even if it is banned to some contries, it will continue to function.

Agree, With the users and investors still running on bitcoin it seems that bitcoin will not die but it's different if a country disables internet switch in that country.

This is Another FUD he is making I think no one will believe him because the price has surge again to the $4200 mark value, where do you think OP get this kind of news from? I really think it is from the South Korean Banning ICO's, bitcoin will not died as long as there are so many people patronizing bitcoin and the demand would be so much then the price will surge up high more it is very tempting to invest in bitcoin.
whoisyourking

Activity: 420
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:33:04 AM

Bitcoin will never die but it will become replaceable if the government wants to, to be able to get their own implemented cryptocurrency to use worldwide in the near future so for now investing in bitcoin is to risky. The issue of banning the bitcoin worldwide are not rumor anymore its totally a big case in other country. the government is taking a legal action to take down bitcoin..   
crazyivan
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1007

DMD Diamond Making Money 4+ years! Join us!

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:51:59 AM

Bitcoin is died? Well, if you do have some BTC, I d invest them into some English language lessons.  Grin Grin

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
elyas772

Activity: 756
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 05:52:59 AM

ahahha nice joke.
goverment can banning bitcoin exchanger, but im not sure they can make bitcoin died, they cant banning bitcoin network

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
xflowerpowergox

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 30, 2017, 05:58:48 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and neither will it die. It is too valuable and too well recognized globally for it to die. This is only the beginning of the Bitcoin era.
Rinaze

Activity: 322

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:02:57 AM

Someone need to fix his / her vocabulary. Oh wait, I meant grammer Cheesy On a more serious note, the day Bitcoin actually goes dead might be the very day that the crypto industry topple (which is practically next to impossible in the next 5 years in my humble opinion).

iram1011

Activity: 896
Merit: 521

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:19:07 AM

This picture perfectly sums up the ban on Bitcoin by government. Banning Bitcoin is next to impossible. When something exists on internet then there are plenty of ways to access that without coming under law enforcement eyes. Just like Darkweb. No matter how much agencies tries, yet there are plenty popping up everytime. To ban these things completely, agencies will require lots to time and resources and at the end it will not worth it. Because in no time another market will be building up.

MonkeySlapFest

Activity: 180

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:29:44 AM

I'm glad Bitcoin is dead it will make way for new altcoin prosperity!
TheGodson

Activity: 383
Merit: 161

https://nitrogensports.eu/r/4896627

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:43:15 AM

I'm not sure which is more sad. The fact that people actually thought OP was serious or the fact that using Poe's law didn't have the affect that it was suppose to.

Though this picture made me chuckle, it is inaccurate. Governments can ban bitcoin if they want to and it would certainly have a big impact on the price and usage of bitcoin.

Also, your grammar is wrong. "Bitcoin is died!" should read "Bitcoin are deathing!"

Deathing is the gerund form of the participle propresition which must follow either the former or the ladder of the sentence. It is obvious that the ladder is better since you get to climb it and shout, thus the explanation point. In retrospect, this also switches the noun to the plural form in disguise, hence giving us "are" instead of "is". It isn't visible, but it is grammatically correct nevertheless.

magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 06:58:09 AM

That is honestly a very accurate depiction of what the government is trying to do.

They don't realise or is just not bothered to check that bitcoin is decentralized. There is no central point of failure. You can't say "shut down bitcoin" and expect bitcoin to automatically disappear out of existence. Same with banning exchanges, people are just going to trade with each other in private on localbitcoins now that exchanges are gone don't you think?

In a sense, that's actually better for privacy as governments have absolutely no records of purchases when you do it in private. On exchanges they can check on your activities still.
sunno330

Activity: 406

homt.net

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:21:22 AM

Bitcoin is dead? lol nice knowing you.

Bitcoin no dead. Sometimes it fork and getting new bitcoin/alt coin. As like Etherium fork create a new coin, that's called ETC. So bitcoin fork create BCH or Bitcoin cash.
And again some news I hear that, again bitcoin fork are coming soon. That is bitcoin gold.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Facebook|LinkedIn
Wicked17

Activity: 476
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:23:02 AM

Bitcoin can be use world wide . If a particular country like china ban bitcoin, it is not yet over. Bitcoin will not going to die not as soon as  5 to 8 years span. Every year, there are always rumors, talks and fake news that bitcoin will going to die again and again. Look who's still reigning now and always suprising us with historic price value despite all negative issues.

ttt111

Activity: 43

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 07:24:01 AM

bitcoins is still strong.. going well.. Cheesy
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: