Bitcoin Forum
June 28, 2024, 03:06:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin is died!  (Read 1903 times)
Ararbermas

Activity: 1988
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:37:51 PM

Its a wow for me.  But i have a  a knowledge about bitcoin situation. It will never be gone in the market  . As i know bitcoin is non goverment currency . so there are no possibilities that goverment can stopped bitcoin .. it will still go depends on the market situation which is the attitude of bitcoin falling and rising its value or its volatility every time.. Yeah its keep crashing sometime but there's a possibilities that bitcoin will go higher than our thoughts..as i said bitcoin is a non government money so there are no one can predict the ending of bitcoin.
Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 08:38:45 PM

To me it's total nonsense because Bitcoin keeps getting better by the day in terms of growth in value and market volume. I don't know if it's also part of the negative propaganda to trigger FUD's but it won't stand as Bitcoin has always bounced back to prove its detractors wrong.
It really is impressive how resilient Bitcoin is able to be, eh? The FUD they spread never seems to have major affect on the marketplace, and I quite enjoy not having to sit there any baby my portfolio every time there is a negative statement. That being said, there are some events which completely screw the market like that which had come out of China (despite whether or not the news was reported properly). Most of the time these are avoided, but sometimes you just get unlucky.
Snaic

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 09:51:42 PM

From the position of October 1 it is already possible to say finally that the bitcode is not dead again and feels great. He already stably keeps on the course more than 4 000 dollars and it seems that soon his course will sharply go up. The reason for this can be the expected adoption by the Chinese government of legislative regulation of the crypto currency instead of its advertised ban. It can happen in the coming days

lmillert85

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:42:48 PM

bitcoin will only die when the internet die hahaha  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:48:52 PM

Let's make another "bitcoin is died" thread, I think it's just the right time... again Smiley

Bitcoin will not die. You are not the first one who said bitcoin is dead. If I'm not mistaken, it died more than 300+ times and came back alive and kicking. I also believe that even if i die because of my age, my grandson will still see bitcoin conquering cryptocurrency.
wilhb81

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

Any store can buy, sell, and accept Crypto

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:51:52 PM

Nice sarcasm thread, you got me here lol

PS: No matter what's the Bitcoin current situation, I will keep holding them  Grin

________Any Store Can Buy, Sell and Accept Cryptocurrency________
█████████ ██ ███ ██      PUNDI X      ██ ███ ██ █████████
Whitepaper      Twitter      Facebook      Telegram      Medium      Youtube
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 03:53:01 PM

This is the most trusted forum for bitcoin. And we don't need this kind of post here. If gov has truly banned it , then one can post the news as a true fact. But don't make this kind of post which creates panic in the mind of people. If all users started to post like this you will see the negative effect on the market which is very bad for all of us.

erre (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1205

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:46:02 PM

Nice sarcasm thread, you got me here lol

PS: No matter what's the Bitcoin current situation, I will keep holding them  Grin

It's funny how 90% or so of the readers cannot link the title and the image and realize that it was indeed sarcasm, I'm really amazed by my ability of being misunderstand.
Thank you for understanding  Smiley

Roll a dice FOR FREE every hour, and win up to $200 in btc ---> CLICK HERE

Tip me using the LIGHTING NETWORK! -->https://tippin.me/@Erre96344121
chichan13

Activity: 180

View Profile
October 02, 2017, 04:55:15 PM

bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin is very strong and many use it. so bitcoin will never die until nobody else believes and uses bitcoin again, that bitcoin will die.
Indeed. Bitcoin will never die and I know that it is very strong and it will last for many years. In addition to that, I do believe the that potential of bitcoin and I know it will survive in the near future. Lastly, even the future of bitcoin is still unpredictable I still believe that it has bright future.
salmanahmedone

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 03:19:05 PM

Well, you have a very funny idea of death. The price is sitting right there at about $200 plus what it was the night before. And that price is about $300 than the average over the past three weeks. I think that is usually called thriving, but death could be another term for doing awesome and still making people money, despite those that have zero faith in statistics and facts. Those fact things really get in the way of telling a good story, don't they?
Bitcoin Guy

Activity: 350
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:26:35 PM

It is quite interesting that when you search for "Bitcoin News", this link would come up on the first result page:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/innovations/wp/2016/01/19/r-i-p-bitcoin-its-time-to-move-on/?utm_term=.90cc8b200163

and the article is about 2 years old!  LOL!

- To be or not to be, that is the question. -
xBitHodler

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:37:03 PM

It's funny to see how people blame Bitcoin when they just lost their money. Many people were spreading fear because of exchanges ban in China. I have also thought for a moment that it may cause a problem but now I can say that I needn't have worried. I didn't sell my Bitcoin because I believed its price will be back to $4400 again.
Colt81

Activity: 630
Merit: 265

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 07:38:02 PM

bitcoin will never die, because bitcoin is very strong and many use it. so bitcoin will never die until nobody else believes and uses bitcoin again, that bitcoin will die.
We all know that bitcoin will never die unless all government banned it. Bitcoin become more stronger and as of now mamy people already use it. Some people believes that bitcoin has bright future and they believe that it will last for many years. Lastly, I hope bitcoin will never die.
geopolisch

Activity: 1022
Merit: 511

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 09:47:32 AM

Well, you have a very funny idea of death. The price is sitting right there at about $200 plus what it was the night before. And that price is about $300 than the average over the past three weeks. I think that is usually called thriving, but death could be another term for doing awesome and still making people money, despite those that have zero faith in statistics and facts. Those fact things really get in the way of telling a good story, don't they?
4500usd is not death, bitcoin survives from the recent dumps and now it is giving profit to others and now it is going up and up and bitcoin will not be dead because it is believe in heart of investor and it will not end until internet is dead or there is no human on earth, so don’t think like that man just invest and enjoy.
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:03:13 AM

It won't die i think. As i get to know more about bitcoin i saw that bitcoin is always threat to die but it won't and as time passes bitcoin build its foundation and gonna get stronger as time flies. Maybe there are threats again but bitcoin can withstand it all.
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:10:42 AM

Bitcoin is not dead and it is still alive and kicking in the market. Even there are problems or challenges that bitcoin faced with, it is still not the best thing to defeat bitcoin and make bitcoin die because even the price will be really low compare to the price now, it will still go up because of the support of the people who are using bitcoin.
danggoron

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:17:38 AM

BTC is only going to die if there is a general power shutdown nothing can stops BTC it is the significance of internet it is the important role of social life, it is the fact that useful in a day to day life. in any rate this new currency is very adaptable even in offline survival it is necessary to have a virtual currency.
true, although some countries banned bitcoin, as long as the system and its technology is not down then it will still make bitcoin triumphant. maybe the thread maker is wanting to make a scene.

Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:30:47 AM

Bitcoins is always alive it will never died many people here using bitcoin then why bitcoin i think it will never happen, As of now we saw bitcoin was going reach $5000 hopefully it will happen im too excited if they reach on that value.
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 10:46:23 AM

Bitcoin has already been incepted. How can it die?  Cheesy

Realistically, the price can't drop further than $10-1, and I doubt it would ever get that close - ever - due to the large adoption of people who already possess Bitcoins for themselves. Bitcoin and the blockchain are here to stay as a means of money now and in the future. The blockchain is the true enabler of secure value transfer across the Internet.

The blockchain has the potential to revolutionize the way we use money. I doubt we should worry about it every dying.  Wink
JasonXIII

Activity: 106
Merit: 12

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:05:29 PM

Bitcoins is always alive it will never died many people here using bitcoin then why bitcoin i think it will never happen, As of now we saw bitcoin was going reach $5000 hopefully it will happen im too excited if they reach on that value.
You mean 6000$ I think
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: