Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:12:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Load balance between to instances of Bitcoin daemon  (Read 539 times)
zeffirsky (OP)

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:02:05 PM

Hello, I'm newbie in a Bitcoin Core and don't understand how exactly works bitcoin in deep. I'm trying to start a mining pool, but at some point when appears too much requests to bitcoin daemon it says that RPC requests queue exceeded. So I increased queue size and that fixed a problem. But I want to find some common scalable solution. Can you help me with that issue? I thought that there should be a solution for load balancing between two or more bitcoin daemons.

I've described my question on Bitcoin Stack Exchange: https://bitcoin.stackexchange.com/questions/59298/can-i-load-balance-between-two-instances-of-bitcoin-daemon-by-switching-rpc-requ

Copying question here:

The question is pretty simple.

I have two instances of bitcoin daemon. When I'm running my pool with parallel RPC requests to each instance it calls daemons too often and daemons queue of RPC calls exceeding. I want to balance calls between instances.

The main question: can I get job from DAEMON 1, pass it to mining device, but submit share to DAEMON 2?

Do jobs stateless or if I got job from the daemon 1 I must submit PoW to that daemon too?

If not, can you explain why? And did you know how to properly load balance between bitcoin instances?

In addition I want to say that my bitcoin daemons living in docker container.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: