Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:44:20 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [LOSS] Owner of the address 0x3f13171bedaf7a2b6e69fc12e08ff0429d8b059b, please reach out to me.  (Read 577 times)
wmm_O (OP)

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:24:48 PM

Please contact me by PM, i lost close to 5.000 $ by accidently sending coins to your wallet as I did a typo error.

Read here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2161699

I will offer you 1.000 $ if you own this address and return my funds, this will be all yours then with my deepest honor of your legitimacy.

Most probably no one will ever respond or PM me, however, if there is anybody out there reading this, please contact me. I was working very hard and long for that money and cant believe its all gone with one wrong symbol in the wallet address.

THANKS!!! Embarrassed
2bfree

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

I'm investigating Crypto Projects

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 06:27:25 PM

I hope you get your money back but I have come to learn that 99% of crypto people who say comunity are just evil scum. I have lost 50K and they laugh at me. Most crypto people are scum! I hope you run into the 1% who are not. Good luck!

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
>>FREE SEO AUDIT/WHITE LABEL MAKE MONEY!<<
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bathrobehero
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1051

ICO? Not even once.

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:28:23 PM

There's literally no reason to assume anyone controls that address.

You pretty much burned your coins.

Never, ever type addresses by hand, always copy/paste or use QR.

Not your keys, not your coins!
rejosh

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:30:25 PM

Your chance is very very sleek mate I lost 12000 two months ago no one will return your funds.       

████████
         ██████████████
     ████████   ████████
  ███████               ███████
██████                     ▀███▀
████                               
██                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████                     ▀████████
██████                     ▀██████
  ███████               ███████
     ████████   ████████
         ██████████████
               ████████

GoNetwork=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
=
[
]
[
]

▄ 
                          ▄▄███
                    ▄▄█▀▀  ██
              ▄▄█▀▀     ██▌
        ▄▄█▀▀   ▄▀   ██
 ▄▄█▀▀     ▄█▀     ▐██
██     ▄██▀          █▌
 ▀▀██▄███▀       ██
    ██▀▀█▄▄▄    ███
     █▄  ██▀▀▀█▄██
      █▄█▀

▄███▄▄   ▄
  ██                           ██████████▀
  ████▄                   ███████████▀
   ▀████████▄▄     ███████████
  ▄▄███████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
        ███████████████████
           ▀███████████████▀
              ▄███████████▀
   ▄▄█████████████▀

nter]
kamikadze69

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:32:52 PM

Please contact me by PM, i lost close to 5.000 $ by accidently sending coins to your wallet as I did a typo error.

I will offer you 1.000 $ if you own this address and return my funds, this will be all yours then with my deepest honor of your legitimacy.

Most probably no one will ever respond or PM me, however, if there is anybody out there reading this, please contact me. I was working very hard and long for that money and cant believe its all gone with one wrong symbol in the wallet address.

THANKS!!! Embarrassed

I hope you can find the person who received your money. Good luck!
wmm_O (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:39:11 PM

I hope you get your money back but I have come to learn that 99% of crypto people who say comunity are just evil scum. I have lost 50K and they laugh at me. Most crypto people are scum! I hope you run into the 1% who are not. Good luck!
oh dear, so sorry to hear this. this is even worse than my thing here.

needless to say it was a fucking stupid idea to accept an altcoin i never had experience with before and just blindly initiating a transaction.

its too late now to apologize and find reasons for this to happen, think i have to take this loss and get up again. anyway its so fucking huge as i planned to buy a used car the coming month and part of that money was supposed to be for that. however, nothing i can do to change this situation now, thanks for your support guys Cry
ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:46:36 PM

Sorry to hear this but you are probably digging for gold in sea of sands. It is nearly impossible to make that money return back. But I will still pump this post to upside. We may see some good people in cryptoworld.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
HashFace

Activity: 406
Merit: 114

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:55:53 PM

The blockchain explorer shows there has never been any activity at that address, other than your transaction.  Hate to say it, but I think you sent it to a dead address and there is no way to recover it.

https://etherscan.io/address/0x3f13171bedaf7a2b6e69fc12e08ff0429d8b059b
lakimens

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

PVxYGaa1UZM6oDqW3ZKe4Esi18DgwBpDkr

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 06:59:21 PM

Even if it was a real address, I doubt they'd give it back.
Did you not copy the address?

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY ($PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Bounty]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
wmm_O (OP)

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 07:24:38 PM

Even if it was a real address, I doubt they'd give it back.
Did you not copy the address?

Wasnt able to do it. had the ethers on a mobile wallet and sent them from there to an exchange opened on my computer. QR reader function was not working with that wallet so i had to manually type the address. Undecided Cry
brokk

Activity: 375
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:16:18 PM

Damn that's terrible man, such bad luck  Sad
I hope you find the owner of that address
BrotherTim

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:19:02 PM

Whoever creates an account and is given that key in the future maybe gets a bonus?  I wonder how that works
bavicrypto
Copper Member

Activity: 1848
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 08:23:24 PM

THANKS!!! Embarrassed

You should crosscheck the address multiple times before sending funds. Most likely your funds are lost :/

The only way is up ~bavicrypto
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: