Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:22:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Cryptohive trading advisor - now free in open beta! - Token sale LIVE now  (Read 594 times)
CryptoHive (OP)

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2017, 08:21:37 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 11:11:42 AM by CryptoHive

„The most valuable commodity I know of is information.“ - Gordon Gekko

What is cryptohive?
In a fast world of trading we offer you a solution. Cryptohive stands for a group of intelligent bots who observe markets using smart algorithms. Trade with an edge.

Cryptohive is a combination of smart algorithms for finding and gathering useful information from all over the world.
Core of the project is that all markets are constantly being monitored and analyzed with optimized trading methods using technical and fundamental analysis combining with social media sentiment and google trends indicators.

Data, which will provide buy and sell signals, will be available on our website only for our subscribers. Users will get instant market alerts via telegram bot.

https://ibin.co/3ZfaQkgdBSMo.png

Trading comparison methods
https://ibin.co/3Zfau6IFapYt.png

https://ibin.co/3Zfbhk8feCqu.png

You can find more detailed results on cryptohive webpage.

Visit our website https://cryptohive.world and test it for free!
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
limmousine

Activity: 546
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:54:15 AM

I've seen your site and it's pretty easy to understand. I have subscribed to the newsletter and I want to join your telegram group, but I did not find it on your site or in this thread.
CryptoHive (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 10:15:42 AM

You have to sign up (https://cryptohive.services/signup.php) and create a free account, when you log in, you will see telegram invitation link and all the markets the bot is currently analyzing.
Mobile version of the website is still a bit buggy, some links are not visible, we will fix them in the shortest time possible. We apologize for that. Thank you for understanding.
If anyone can't open the account, you can PM me, and I will send you telegram invitation link directly.
sartorpc

Activity: 300
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:43:46 AM

I see the bot log and interface are in a very early stage, could you explain what this strategy means?

Strategy: hive at 1 minute candles
CryptoHive (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 11:52:24 AM

HIVE is just a custom strategy name that bot uses for analyzing data. For example, there are many basic strategies, like MACD, DEMA, RSI, WVMA which will also be available on website, and each strategy can be used with different candle sizes. A strategy like MACD usually uses larger candle sizes, 4H MACD or 1D MACD for example. HIVE is one of the premium strategies, which uses 1 minute candle sizes.

I agree, interface is in very early stages and it is not very pretty yet, the priority was to create a good algorithm for market analysis. We will make it look better and create user guide before the beta period ends.
Thank you for your imput, we appreciate it Smiley
CryptoHive (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 07:25:42 PM

Here are some of the results since open beta testing started. By following every bot advice, you would get:

Bitstamp
BTC/USD +12%
BTC/ETH +9%
BTC/LTC -12%
BTC/XRP +41%

Poloniex
BTC/ETH +6%, with margin trading +29%
BTC/CLAM +7%, with margin trading -4%
BTC/XCP -28%, with margin trading -10%
BTC/DASH -4%, with margin trading +43%
BTC/LTC  -8%, with margin trading +7%
BTC/XRP 26%, with margin trading +34%

You can check every single trade on our website.

MR_Expert

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 04:36:22 PM

i just signup now. didn't get any activation email. and login is not working.

any support ?
CryptoHive (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 04:59:17 PM

Activation is not required.
Try resetting your password or create a new account.
CryptoHive (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2017, 07:48:02 PM

Bitstamp and Poloniex are supported at the moment. Bittrex will be added next week.
CryptoBillon

Activity: 35

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 08:33:21 AM

This does seem like a good project friend, just joined the Telegram group and have notifications on. Will update in a couple of days on what my ROI% has been using your bot and strategy. Will it eventually be paid only?
MR_Expert

Activity: 114
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 18, 2017, 11:24:20 AM

Activation is not required.
Try resetting your password or create a new account.

PASSWORD RESET
ERROR

Sorry, unable to send email - please contact the main site administrator.

can you help me ? i don't want to make new account.
CryptoHive (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2017, 11:51:05 AM

Thank you for your reply.
Is it planned to add Binance soon?
Bitfinex and Gdax are next in line after Bittrex. I'm afraid Binance is not coming soon, sorry about that.

This does seem like a good project friend, just joined the Telegram group and have notifications on. Will update in a couple of days on what my ROI% has been using your bot and strategy. Will it eventually be paid only?
Thank you. Premium strategies will be paid only, you can test some of them (HIVE and DHS) for free while the site is still in beta version. After that, you will need HIVE tokens to pay subscription for premium strategies. Some basic strategies will always be free.

PASSWORD RESET
ERROR
Sorry, unable to send email - please contact the main site administrator.
can you help me ? i don't want to make new account.
Sorry. Can you try again now, it should work.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: