Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:11:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [SOLD] Want to sell 1.5K LKY at 12LTC/1K  (Read 683 times)
arlington (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:32:35 PM
Last edit: May 25, 2013, 10:01:54 PM by arlington

PM me if you want to trade...
MikeyVeez

Activity: 896
Merit: 102

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 09:51:05 PM

pmd

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
arlington (OP)

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:01:35 PM

OK, great, thanks for the smooth trade. Member recommeded! Trading price 11.5LTC/1K.
MikeyVeez

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:04:01 PM

OK, great, thanks for the smooth trade. Member recommeded! Trading price 11.5LTC/1K.

thank you

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Hydroponica

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:05:39 PM

Can someone please fucking explain to me, why this WDC / PXC hybrid rip off is trading so damn high?

BitJohn

Activity: 826
Merit: 1001

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:07:14 PM

Can someone please fucking explain to me, why this WDC / PXC hybrid rip off is trading so damn high?

Pure speculation it is addictive to mine though lol
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:10:52 PM

Pure speculation it is addictive to mine though lol

So, the chance of 1 person, hitting such ridiculous block sizes, isn't devalueing it? Was it premined? 12 LTC/1k, seems really high...

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:16:44 PM

from what I have seen the odds of a solo guy hitting a block are pretty slim not impossible at 5 diff its possible just not that probable and has happened but the highest block I have seen so far is 588. As far as insta mine the difficulty I believe started at like 1. Correct me if I am wrong and it was at 5 by the first adjustment. I don't think there are that many coins out there just me but we shall see.

Id say its mostly speculation but has potential for gambling and its kinda fun to mine with the lucky blocks especially in a pool because you can watch.
Hydroponica

fml

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:18:29 PM

from what I have seen the odds of a solo guy hitting a block are pretty slim not impossible at 5 diff its possible just not that probable and has happened but the highest block I have seen so far is 588. As far as insta mine the difficulty I believe started at like 1. Correct me if I am wrong and it was at 5 by the first adjustment. I don't think there are that many coins out there just me but we shall see.

Id say its mostly speculation but has potential for gambling and its kinda fun to mine with the lucky blocks especially in a pool because you can watch.
'
Huh. I guess I can see the appeal of it, each block is a gamble, and everyone loves gambling. PXC is sure capitalizing on it...Maybe I was wrong about this one...

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:20:32 PM

last I saw the pool I was mining was a 1/3 the hashrate ish and only one 588 block and a couple 188 at probably 5% of the blocks as advertised.
MikeyVeez

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:25:20 PM

'
Huh. I guess I can see the appeal of it, each block is a gamble, and everyone loves gambling. PXC is sure capitalizing on it...Maybe I was wrong about this one...

It's fun with the random blocks gives it something new, and makes it fun getting some of those big blocks on pools, i just started mining it again. I bought some because supply is insanely low, Only 2605 blocks ever mined so far! I think it's value will rise alot given the fact that such little of it exists. Will probably buy another 1 or two more times, then mine the rest as diff starts to go down more.

BitJohn

@Bit_John

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:26:21 PM

can buy some of mine at 12 LTC per 1k  Smiley
MikeyVeez

View Profile
May 25, 2013, 10:27:10 PM

can buy some of mine at 12 LTC per 1k  Smiley

will keep it mind just mining some right now, and more ltc. thanks

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: