Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 07:20:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you be part a good change? In this world.  (Read 2504 times)
howlong3098

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:12:23 AM

Fibonacci in business - shorten the path to success!
Currently I try to do all the work according to the Fibonacci index.
leexhin

Activity: 503
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 07:20:31 AM

For me we should start at ourselves we should learn not to throw our trash in the street or we shouldn't litter  ,
And we could also start cleaning our house,back yard and the street so we could at least have a clean environment.
seinzein

Activity: 359
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 08:07:30 AM

You don't need to think too far,
When you can make a good chanfe i  your life,  you are exactly awesome.
For example, most of us here can make a good change in our life after learning bitcoin,  isn't it a good change??
When you help someone that really need a help. That you make a good change to their life Smiley

Andrianla

Activity: 331
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:24:07 AM

How to be part of something new? like change?

How will you change something? like? (please do give an example)

Do you believe that you be part of a good change? What is it than?

I think everyone wants to change but not everything can change for the better, we need motivation in order to change a bad thing. My way to change something is to change my mindset and force myself to move for a better change.
trickee

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:50:01 AM

i believe i can be a part of a good change in this world by sharing my knowledge about bitcoin especially to those who is unemployed in our country maybe like a retiree who like yo continue earning money as much as they can for they family so they fo not think that they are useless in this world.i will share what bitcoin  is and how bitcoin helped a lot of people in many country and i am one of the witness that bitcoin is great job and i will share how to earn here.that's all thank you.
Aba

Activity: 431

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 04:46:09 PM

Changing our healthy  and clean life behavior in our neighborhood is one of the good changes to be worked on. an example is not to throw waste carelessly. we must apply first in our house, then after that we can campaign to the  others by giving the example we have done in our house. and then applied to  the neighborhood to make it cleaner and healthier.
Tyronthegreat

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 06:05:44 PM

As Christian I will remain in the teaching of the Bible, morality now is changing and it become less value by others, I believe that the Bible can give me a good change so if it can give me a good change also it can to others
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 07:17:23 PM

Being a good model to the kids of this generation, they are smart and not easily to influence so if i want to be a part of a good change i rather start with them and teach them hard how to be good with other people and start to teach them the dangers of polluting our environment.

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 08:41:42 PM

You can make changes like genius, just believe in what you do no matter what others say, the most important thing is to be helpful for the society.
locsta123

Activity: 92
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 12:49:16 AM

I feel like good change is anything that brings yourself and others joy. Helping the earth is something that is a good change. If we are constantly destroying/in a state of lacking empathy we cannot be bringing much good into the world. The world is just a word too...something to ponder about.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
January 06, 2018, 06:01:56 PM

I also agree with the statement above...when you are happy then you happily can make happy the people around you...there are already wonderful changes around....the truth is that the bigger and not required...
Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:51:40 PM

You can be part a good change if you make it with your self to be respectful and discipline bring your self and other happy.
Lhanjhong

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:04:57 PM

I know its a cliche abd we hear it all the tine but it is actually true. What we do in this life has effects or ripples that affect other lives. To be a positive change in this world, i believe we should be a positive model for it. Pick up the trash even if it wasn't yours, offer a consoling shoulder, give an open hand. You know, simple acts of random kindness
wardssents

Activity: 68

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:36:51 PM

I will do a good things to my own way and respect others. Helping this world is the best part to change our intire world.
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:10:02 PM

I think there are a lot of ways to be part of a good change in this world, for example in the crypto community you can actually help out those who are new to the cryptocurrencies and educate them especially if they think negatively about it. Be open-minded because not all people do really know what it's purpose is for.
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:34:09 PM

In order for you to be part of the good change it this world, you must start it with your self. Make your self more independent, responsible, respectful and disciplined. You must change first your self before you change other. Because you will never be part of the good change if you to your self don't want to change.
Always start with yourself to change..in this world you could only be part of good change if you are responsible,honest ,humble,respectful ,self disciplined and confidence....because you will never ever be part of good change in this world without all of the above.....

shinchan123

Activity: 504

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:41:28 AM

I think as simple as not becoming a burden to anyone is a good start or as simple as staying away from doing bad things. You can also start by improving your way of life as simple as not coming late for work is a good start. Any consistent acts of goodness would definitely save you a spot in becoming a part of a good change.
ehab.co

Activity: 70

View Profile WWW
January 10, 2018, 01:19:42 AM

There are hundreds of problems in this world. It's not easy to solve them and the task can seem quite daunting. The best way to make change is to start by changing yourself. Read more, learn a new language, start volunteering, start a company become an all round better person. Then you should find an issue you are passionate about. Food waste, homelessness whatever gets you fired up. See if your local area has solutions to tackle those, if yes how can you help? If no, its time you started some sort of group/charity whatever to tackle that issue. Every time you do something learn from it and just simply by trying and doing you can enact change. You can encourage others, help get them on board with your project and soon everything takes on a life of it's own.
Dream big, but focus on the little steps you need to take everyday to get there. Sorry for the cliche Wink
TheKeyLongThumbI

Activity: 448

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 03:04:02 AM

Simple things are enough for a good change. You don't have to be powerful or influential to help. An example is reporting suspicious people in your place like they run drug trade or illegal prostitution.
dogz12

Activity: 210
Merit: 15

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:09:15 AM

I believe even in small things anybody can contribute to a good change. Small things like following the law, obeying traffic rules and regulations when on the road driving, going to work or school and going out on the specified time.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: