Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 06:25:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How can you be part a good change? In this world.  (Read 2504 times)
Ravenangel

Activity: 448
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 04:51:32 AM

I myself may set as an example to the people around me by following simple rules, through it, it can lead to bigger change.

Bitcoin to the moon
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 07:13:57 AM

If mankind want to turn this bloody hell planet into a better place to live in, People must be careful about their environment and their social life. People should be respectful to other living creatures and human beings should not believe in any religion. These are my solutions.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
LadyCoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 08:39:24 AM

How to be part of something new? like change?

How will you change something? like? (please do give an example)

Do you believe that you be part of a good change? What is it than?

I think you wanna do something with what you don't like , I guess for the fisrt change your mind set about,try to positive thinking " You can " and do about that and than  love about that , and your life will enjoy  Wink
jbarcenas18

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:42:43 AM

Be a responsible citizen, always do what is right and be a role model to the society.

█ █          https://BitcoinAir.org          █ █
★    Secure Payment as Light as Air  ★ 
differentshadow

Activity: 20
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:52:25 AM

As what a lot of people says change starts from each and everyone. For us to help this world change we have to start change from our self. Lets start from doing good towards others.
sp564

Activity: 86
Merit: 36

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 09:52:47 AM

A simple, but still difficult and effective, way of making a change is to donate to effective altruism -- a movement that looks at the quality and cost-effectiveness of charities and only distributes money where it is most needed/can do most good.

moneyangel

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

W12 – Blockchain protocol

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 02:34:03 PM

Be a proactive person.
Follow traffic rules.
Pay your taxes on time without hesitation.
Respect the authorities.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

◥ TELEGRAMWHITEPAPERTWITTERFACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰❰
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:55:40 PM

I will do good always to my neighbor specially when mine hand has the power or ability to do it.
And  i will share to them about God to make them a true disciples of God.
And i will encourage those people to serve God than to cut their lives.

The world will change if Jesus Christ will reign in the life of man.
amaldubai1

Activity: 24

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 04:51:23 PM

A simple, but still difficult and effective, way of making a change is to donate to effective altruism -- a movement that looks at the quality and cost-effectiveness of charities and only distributes money where it is most needed/can do most good.you can be part of the change by doing sa simple thing. like feed the hungry one or give your extra food to the needy.,donate your excess dress or old dress to the needy pr in tje orphanage where there is needed a dress to wear.  when you help one person you are part of the change in this wold.I think that when people talk about changes in themselves, they mean the improvement of themselves, the development...in this case I agree...it is good, when you are looking for opportunities to become a professional, and not for justifications, why this is not possible to happen.Most people on this forum are users of bitcoin. This means that each of us involved in the changes in the world. After the emergence of bitcoins, the world will never be the same as it was before. We are all involved, but do not completely understand the historical significance of this moment.
Temitope

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 06:19:44 PM

One can be an agent of good change by supporting people with good ideology, be good ambassador of your state, and be lover of peace
WannaCry

Activity: 742
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 07:29:07 PM

How to be part of something new? like change?

How will you change something? like? (please do give an example)

Do you believe that you be part of a good change? What is it than?

Being a good example as a good part of the society would be an effective way of bringing changes to the society. Contributing and participating in programs that would help the betterness of the country would be an effective way too. I believe that by being a well disciplined person and a by abiding the law, we are already changing the world.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 01:32:59 PM

Change is always at hand. Change can be inner, can be thinking, can be outward or can be total change. People are expected to change when the reaching the right age. Change is good to all who change for good but it can be bad if the person change herself to be bad. Change is always an opportunity or an enemy to those who wants it. Better change or bitter change. Everyone can contribute to this world by changing bad habits to a helpful activities. To part in a good change is to part in a good will.
King Koy

Activity: 160

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 03:32:11 PM

Being part of a good change in the society is hard but easy. Hard because you should impose the change first in yourself. Self is the most hardest enemy of a person, it goes in the direction where in you wish not to be, but an easy task if you have  discipline for yourself. Self discipline is the very helpful attitude to lead yourself and without it, things are really hard.
Meaning to say being part for the good change require a person a change first within him and everything follows.
podrick17

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 08:31:35 PM

Be a responsible citizen, always do what is right and be a role model to the society.
but what is right in the first place?
this question is quite tricky to be honest because is right action right because you believe it was right or based on common agreements among people?
for me to be a part of good change must be a good person towards the environment, because if we respect our planet by not polluting it i think everyone has an ability to respect people as well.

innocent93
Legendary

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:39:29 PM

The hardest and most efficient way to change the world is changing you by trying to be a better person, to involve more compassion in you day by day activities.
Gabash

Activity: 138

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:45:55 PM

Be a part for those  groups that doing good for change  and helping to  support  the  mission and vision for making world better. Unity is important to the organization, it makes strength, challenging and easier to move on.
atrocityx

Activity: 336
Merit: 71

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 11:18:32 PM

I find that teaching is the most  influential form of change you can make.. I teach classes which is very rewarding but here in the Crypto space I try to talk to one or two members a day in Telegram who are obvious noobs about where I feel they are going wrong.  Usually when you offer up information sincerely and honestly without anything that could be interpreted as a hidden agenda.. your change will be alot more appreciated and will be long lasting.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 01:51:01 AM

Being a law-abiding citizen is a great help to our society and to the world.

Help someone in need, and donate extra clothes or old clothes to those in need in an orphanage.
mackhoy

Activity: 83

View Profile
February 12, 2018, 02:25:09 AM

I want to show them every change I want the world to change. e.g showing humanity to mankind. It's quite hard to explain but anything I want the world to change I want it to start with me  Wink
ApocalypseNow

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 01:32:44 AM

A good change is not following the stupid trends that people create in the social media. Those are the "challenge" types like the eating tide pods challenge. By just not doing those, you are already doing a good change.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: