Print  
Author Topic: Sold  (Read 2089 times)
TeenHunkSuperStar (OP)

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 10:49:41 PM
Last edit: November 17, 2017, 08:56:55 AM by TeenHunkSuperStar

I recently purchased 3 MSI GT73VR Titan Pro 4K-479 laptops. I was planning on using them for my small business that involves Online Gaming/MMO's but have come to find out they don't quite meet my needs as my demand grows/expands. I am looking to sell 2 of them which I have not opened or used yet. Still factory new.

Specs:
17.3 in 4K UHD eDP IPS-Level (3840 x 2160)
Intel Core i7-7820HK 2.90 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.90 GHz
16GB DDR4 2400 MHz
256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
Wins 10 Home
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with 8G GDDR5X graphics memory
Model number: GT73VR Titan Pro 4K-479 • SteelSeries full-color backlit keyboard with anti-ghost key+ silver lining • TPM

These Laptops MSRP for $3200. I am going to ask for $2100 in BTC or ETH shipped. I know I am brand new here so I am happy to use a well known/repped escrow, you will pay the escrow fee.

Apparently I'm too new here to directly post pictures so here are the links:
https://imgur.com/a/fDwMr
https://imgur.com/a/NLiud

UPDATE: Both laptops sold.
aTriz

Activity: 1232
Merit: 683

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:21:45 PM

Quoted for image.

Looks interesting, if I bought both would you consider lowering the price?

Anyways, I'll think I'll just keep a close eye on these, and if no one picked then up within the month, I'll pick them up.

I'm assuming your paying shipping fees right?

Not a computer nerd, but how well do you think these would run certain games, overwatch, csgo, pubg.

Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 08, 2017, 11:31:55 PM

OMG, you really serious about this question?  Cheesy

Not a computer nerd, but how well do you think these would run certain games, overwatch, csgo, pubg.

A 1050Ti would be good enough for these games for 1080p@60Hz. Unless you are looking at playing in 4K with AAA titles, there is no need for such a beefy Laptop - No offence OP  Wink

However, for this price any user could build a 1080Ti Desktop PC. I know you may have bought it for a hefty price, but think about lowering it.
TeenHunkSuperStar (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:50:50 AM

Quoted for image.

Looks interesting, if I bought both would you consider lowering the price?

Anyways, I'll think I'll just keep a close eye on these, and if no one picked then up within the month, I'll pick them up.

I'm assuming your paying shipping fees right?

I'd consider lowering the price a little if you wanted both. Wouldn't go too much lower though since I'm already selling them at a decent loss.

Yes Shipping+insurance is valued into my pricing.

AS far as performance goes, these Laptops are beasts and will have no problem running all current resource demanding games. The games you listed though are very easy to run. The reason these no longer fit the bill for what I need is I have now developed a massive need to run a ton of Virtual Machines. So I'm going to end up having to buy/build  desktops with tons of ram and cpu cores to get the job done efficiently.
TeenHunkSuperStar (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:57:37 AM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 01:19:01 AM by TeenHunkSuperStar

OMG, you really serious about this question?  Cheesy

A 1050Ti would be good enough for these games for 1080p@60Hz. Unless you are looking at playing in 4K with AAA titles, there is no need for such a beefy Laptop - No offence OP  Wink

However, for this price any user could build a 1080Ti Desktop PC. I know you may have bought it for a hefty price, but think about lowering it.

This laptop has a 4k panel so the so called "beefy specs" are required to push the screen. Comparing a desktop price to a high end laptop price is silly BTW. Laptops will always carry a premium over a similar desktop for obvious reasons.
Aventhe

Activity: 322
Merit: 134

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:05:25 AM

This laptop has a 4k panel so the so called "beefy specs" are required to push the screen. Comparing a desktop price to a high end laptop price is silly BTW. Laptops will always carry a premium over a similar desktop for obvious reasons.

I understand that and I very well respect it. A powerful computer is very much needed to drive 4k@60Hz. True, I should not have compared it to a Full-Sized Desktop computer, however this is very much dependant on what aTriz wants to use this for and in what environment.
TeenHunkSuperStar (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:00:36 AM

I understand that and I very well respect it. A powerful computer is very much needed to drive 4k@60Hz. True, I should not have compared it to a Full-Sized Desktop computer, however this is very much dependant on what aTriz wants to use this for and in what environment.

Oh, for sure. I myself prefer desktops, but with the amount of traveling I do and  the space constraints, laptops end up being my go to platform usually. Just comes down to your needs and preferences.
hashforce101
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:03:24 AM

OMG, you really serious about this question?  Cheesy

A 1050Ti would be good enough for these games for 1080p@60Hz. Unless you are looking at playing in 4K with AAA titles, there is no need for such a beefy Laptop - No offence OP  Wink

No need to belittle aTriz. Some people aren't experienced in computers, I'm not one of them, but there are many like that in the world. @aTriz, if you are looking to only run those games, there is no need for such as laptop. A 1050ti or 1060 would be capable of running those games at 60 fps at 1080p resolution.
leowonderful
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 1129

Bitcoin FTW!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:00:35 PM

At least 120fps@1080 is standard for competitive CS, some mid-range 1060 laptops have 120hz panels which would be suited for the task. This would be pretty overkill but it's a nice laptop for a mobile workstation or if you are looking to play triple a games at high settings. Hell even a 1030 (unsure of its mobile edition name) would be able to run 60@1080 for Csgo.
TeenHunkSuperStar (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:41:44 AM

I recently purchased 3 MSI GT73VR Titan Pro 4K-479 laptops. I was planning on using them for my small business that involves Online Gaming/MMO's but have come to find out they don't quite meet my needs as my demand grows/expands. I am looking to sell 2 of them which I have not opened or used yet. Still factory new.

Specs:
17.3 in 4K UHD eDP IPS-Level (3840 x 2160)
Intel Core i7-7820HK 2.90 GHz with Turbo Boost Technology up to 3.90 GHz
16GB DDR4 2400 MHz
256GB SSD + 1TB HDD
Wins 10 Home
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 with 8G GDDR5X graphics memory
Model number: GT73VR Titan Pro 4K-479 • SteelSeries full-color backlit keyboard with anti-ghost key+ silver lining • TPM

These Laptops MSRP for $3200. I am going to ask for $2500 in BTC or ETH shipped. I know I am brand new here so I am happy to use a well known/repped escrow, you will pay the escrow fee.

Apparently I'm too new here to directly post pictures so here are the links:
https://imgur.com/a/fDwMr
https://imgur.com/a/NLiud

will buy please pm

Sent you a PM.
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:53:24 AM

since specs seems over kill and and price is way too high you can play all the latest games on even 1050 with more than half price than OP

Check this https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2159464.0
you can play certain games, overwatch, csgo, pubg with this Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming GTX 1050Ti and price is $800

No offense OP but reality is we can buy 3x on this price
Again i must say over kill specs and over priced
TeenHunkSuperStar (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:09:18 AM
Last edit: September 10, 2017, 09:28:02 AM by TeenHunkSuperStar

since specs seems over kill and and price is way too high you can play all the latest games on even 1050 with more than half price than OP

you can play certain games, overwatch, csgo, pubg with this Dell Inspiron 15 7000 Gaming GTX 1050Ti and price is $800

Lol. I don't care what some guy with a dell with significantly lesser specs is selling it for. A 1050ti is literally less then half of the performance of a 1080. (benchmarks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGGe3K-Qd2E) It's also  a 4k panel while that dell is a 1080p panel, double the pixels = double the horse power needed to run it. No ssd, less video ram, less ram, slower cpu/gpu. I can go on and on. Is it overkill for csgo and pubg? Yes is it overkill for demanding AAA games? Absolutely not. Please Don't come in here post random bullshit in my thread.  Undecided
BenCodie
Legendary

Activity: 1652
Merit: 1036

6.25 ---> 3.125

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:09:35 AM

Lol. I don't care what some guy with a dell with significantly lesser specs is selling it for. A 1050ti is literally less then half of the performance of a 1080. (benchmarks https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cGGe3K-Qd2E) It's also  a 4k panel while that dell is a 1080p panel, double the pixels = double the horse power needed to run it. No ssd, less video ram, less ram, slower cpu/gpu. I can go on and on. Is it overkill for csgo and pubg? Yes is it overkill for demanding AAA games? Absolutely not. Please Don't come in here post random bullshit in my thread.  Undecided

and your MSI is 3x more expensive than dell.
GPUs
3x GTX 1050Ti in same price = 1x 1080(over priced/over kill)
Guys will understand what i am talking about Smiley

Good luck to OP
bye
TeenHunkSuperStar (OP)

View Profile
September 15, 2017, 10:02:52 PM
Last edit: September 16, 2017, 09:03:35 PM by TeenHunkSuperStar

Price lowered to match ebay sellers.
Need Escrow Today

Activity: 105
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 10:10:45 PM

Where are you located buddy? Please give more information so I can estimate the time and shipping from/to and for import duties if needed!

TeenHunkSuperStar (OP)

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:24:24 AM
Last edit: October 08, 2017, 01:37:35 AM by TeenHunkSuperStar

Where are you located buddy? Please give more information so I can estimate the time and shipping from/to and for import duties if needed!

Located in the US
ripplehd1

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 06:29:43 PM

Bump, still for sale.
you should try the auction section, might get some customers over there
TeenHunkSuperStar (OP)

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 06:02:26 AM

Bump, still for sale.
you should try the auction section, might get some customers over there

Ya, I might in a week or two.
jenia1

Activity: 504
Merit: 267

HashWare - Mining solutions for everyone!

View Profile
October 29, 2017, 08:43:35 AM

OMG, you really serious about this question?  Cheesy

A 1050Ti would be good enough for these games for 1080p@60Hz. Unless you are looking at playing in 4K with AAA titles, there is no need for such a beefy Laptop - No offence OP  Wink

No need to belittle aTriz. Some people aren't experienced in computers, I'm not one of them, but there are many like that in the world. @aTriz, if you are looking to only run those games, there is no need for such as laptop. A 1050ti or 1060 would be capable of running those games at 60 fps at 1080p resolution.

this is the same category of people that want to buy an asic miner from you for a decent price and ask " how many coins will it mine per day? "  lol...

Making mining profitable
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ANN  Website  Facebook
                                   █████████
                             ███      ████████   █████
               ▄█████████▄   █          ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████   ▄██████▄    ▄██████▄    ████████
       █████  █████  ██████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████ █████  ████  ████  █████████
█████  █████  █████   █████      ███     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
█████  █████  █████   █████  █    ██     █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
████████████  █████   █████  ██    ███████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████
█████  █████  █████████████  ████    █████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ██████████  █████████▀  ████
█████  █████  █████████████  ██████    ███████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████████    ████
█████  █████  █████   █████       ███   ██████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████ ▀███▄  ████
       █████  █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████  ████
              █████   █████       ███    █████   █████  ████████████████  ████  ████  ████  ████  █████████
                      █████  █          ██████   █████   ▀█████  █████▀   ████  ████  ████  ████   ████████
                             ███       ███████   █████
                              ▀▀███   ████▀▀▀
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  PM
Contact Us

Mining Farm planning & advising
Equipment supply & transportation
Linking investors & ideas

TeenHunkSuperStar (OP)

View Profile
October 30, 2017, 09:06:46 AM