Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 07:33:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Technical Analysis in Altcoins Market  (Read 484 times)
oxonhu (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:41:33 AM

hey guys. i was wondering if you use technical analysis by buy-sell altcoins. what do you think ? if someone use indicators , does it work ?
which indicators work better ? which parameters do you use ? can you share with me please ?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
oxonhu (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:09:36 AM

no answers ?

Tactical Genius

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

Leading Cryptocurrency and Blockchain Company

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:22:41 PM

The fact of the matter is that some indicators can he wrong.Generally people are moved by news.So when they hear good news prices rise and bad news prices drop but there are no certain indicators unless you are in a whale class and can easily manipulate prices.

oxonhu (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:27:00 PM

The fact of the matter is that some indicators can he wrong.Generally people are moved by news.So when they hear good news prices rise and bad news prices drop but there are no certain indicators unless you are in a whale class and can easily manipulate prices.

yes you are right. but sometimes there no news but price go up or down suddenly . how do you trade for example ?

REorEVOLUTION

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:42:12 PM

it works in some ways, some people are making good money with it
various reasons. self full filling prophecy, resistance and support zones 
AlexaSonda

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:45:20 PM

there is no definite indicator in crypto. see and understand graphics, read all the news about crypto, use your feelings. I hope you are lucky.
oxonhu (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:03:57 PM

there is no definite indicator in crypto. see and understand graphics, read all the news about crypto, use your feelings. I hope you are lucky.

i dont believe luck and feelings to. i say always if this coin pass this price i will buy after today it passes but after 2 hours it goes down again. thats make me nervous if T.A. works for altcoins or not.

hashimji12

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

We provide Premium Signals For Crypto Trading, The Signals are given after technical and market analysis. This is not pump and dump service. Most thing in trading is to stay updated with the latest buzz in the market.
Lovetrading

Activity: 106
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:26:19 AM

I use Ichimoku with modified setting for cryptocurrency trading. I never trade without it.
@prashant

Activity: 896
Merit: 505

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:31:05 AM

if you are forex or stock trader then it give some benefit in reading graph but as cryptomarket is dominant because of whale or large bitcoin holders,graph analysis might not work.and now its better to invest in ethereum tokens rather than altcoins ,its is more profitable than other altcoins..
Chronos_angel

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:27:54 AM

Trading  not just used indicator from aplication but need more experience
MUGOmugo

Activity: 188
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:12:53 AM

yes you are right. but sometimes there no news but price go up or down suddenly . how do you trade for example ?

I agree with you, that's im also wondering what are there basis woth regards to the price because sometimes its very difficult yo analyza sich thing as price.
daihaxenia

Activity: 298

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:40:49 PM

Trading  not just used indicator from aplication but need more experience
strongly agree with your opinion.
oxonhu (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:38:42 PM

i do some my research and in the find a good altcoin , than i check charts and moves and of course i do my analysis than i say when price come to this point i will buy and price come my point after like 30 minutes it goes up but than suddenly go down again even there is no reason to go down but it goes. i use all time stop loss so i dont loss to much. gold price, oil price , exchanges or stocks almost all time there is a reason that price go up or down. ( like FED , like growth ranks , like political or economic crisis so on ). somehow i will figure out how prices in altcoins move but i wanna learn from here. maybe there is someone who already unterstand that how it works Smiley

CryptoClown

Activity: 261

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:10:24 PM

It involves self study and experience to be able to predict what will happen in the cryptocurrency market. There are various factors that could affect the activity of an altcoin on a certain day so everything is really unsure. If there's a person who can predict the movement of a certain altcoin, he/she could really be lucky or he/she has a very deep experience already when it comes to cryptocurrency.
Frinky

Activity: 298
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:30:41 PM

A very used indicator in the Rsi, there is no indicator 100% reliable but they can help you to know if the market is in overbought or oversold, I apologize because I do not speak English well.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████