Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 09:57:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: $BTC and $ETH will be dead because of regulation of china.  (Read 1195 times)
BitcoinHodler

Activity: 1456
Merit: 579

HODLing is an art, not just a word...

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:44:27 AM

$BTC and $ETH will be dead because of regulation of china that delisted or closed exchanges?
- the volume of Chinese exchanges are not even half the volume of USD market in some place like Coinbase!
- BTC has lots of usages, all the shops online and physical shops in the world are accepting it. Japan, Australia, India, Korea, ... widely adopted bitcoin and accepting it as a legal method of payment. other countries like USA, Russia,.... have been accepted bitcoin but are processing the regulation of bitcoin.
- the adoption of investors have been booming in this decentralized cryptocurrency that there is no way of stopping it.
China has no significant effect on bitcoin

ethereum on the other hand is a very different beast.
- ETH is only dependent on smart contracts. it is all it does and nothing more.
- the only usage of smart contracts that people are interested in are ICOs
- ICOs are the only reason why ETH price is even up.
China will have a huge effect on ETH but it still won't kill it since China is not all countries!

NOW PANIC SELL FROM CHINA.
ok, i will just because a random dude on the internet told me so Tongue

Holding Bitcoin More Every Day
okissabam

Activity: 700
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:09:17 PM

I think that's far from happening in real life. It's difficult to erase BTC and Ethereum just because China is regulating the use of these coins and banning ICO. China might have a big effect in the world of crytocurrencies but remember there are still other countries that invests in Bitcoin and Ethereum too.
friends1980
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

nutildah-III / NFT2021-04-01

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:11:05 PM

$BTC and $ETH will be dead because of regulation of china that delisted or closed exchanges?

How do you think about that?

As a former Newbie, I've learnt not to take messages from Newbies seriously. QED once again.

nutildah-III - First BitcoinTalk NFT Transaction ever - 2021-04-01 [666 fBTC]
mamabtc

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:19:12 PM

Cryptocurrency are supranational with P2P feature which makes it resilient to any county regulation or ban. On another hand the fundamental value of any Cryptocurrency is based on trust and utility of cryptocoins/tokens. China is important but not fundamental so its just short drop in value which benefit the all experienced traders. Lets make some money! I am buying in at these news!
joseafonso123az

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:37:34 PM

Definitely no. This might have corrected the value of Bitcoin also, or else it would continue growing without limits, and then it might have bursted and downvalue itself. Also banning ICO's is to restrict those who just creates scammy ICO's, with no purpose, so yes, this ban was good for that. Bitcoin is still in it's $4000, and I believe it won't get anymore down, until the hard fork in November.
Quarknet

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:40:50 PM

Cryptocurrency are supranational with P2P feature which makes it resilient to any county regulation or ban. On another hand the fundamental value of any Cryptocurrency is based on trust and utility of cryptocoins/tokens. China is important but not fundamental so its just short drop in value which benefit the all experienced traders. Lets make some money! I am buying in at these news!

that is true. I think the China effect on the Bitcoin, Bitcoin Cash and Ethereum will be smaller day after day.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:52:58 PM

I don't think China is just creating some FUDs to manipulate the price of cryptos including bitcoin, Ethereum amd other big coins in the market. They always do that. That's why im used to their style. They are just delisting some altcoins which are no longer active and not exactly the Bitcoin and Ethereum. I see some people that are so skeptical about what's gonna happen to bitcoin and ethereum. Relax guys. Don't drink too much coffee
gedor

Activity: 658
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:57:41 PM

No one can kill them because they are decentralized and the regulation or delisting is just waste of money for countries and exchanges. This is just a short term effect.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:09:33 PM

Why you say bitcoin die and ether die because xhina srop using bitcoin or ban bitcoin. Remember not only country of china using bitcoin they have different country user of bitcoin and thats big investor . Even china not accept bitcoin anymore its big affect to the price of bitcoin yes it will decrease the price but for sure it will recover again after few days for sure and even china not use bitcoin ae are hereto support bitcoin even without the help of that country.
NereuFajardo

Activity: 152
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:16:24 PM

I've heard in a ytube channel that china can influence the value of bitcoin. China have the majority of bitcoin trading estimated from 50 percent to 90 percent...imagine what will happen if the president of china regulates bitcoin.
I hear they want block many China exchange . So that make people panic sell.
bamboylee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:26:56 PM

There is more to crypto than just china. They can shut down exchanges but crypto will continue to survive, especially bitcoin and probably eth as well. Bitcoin has a very large community and it is not restricted in china.
energycom

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:31:16 PM

- the volume of Chinese exchanges are not even half the volume of USD market in some place like Coinbase!
- BTC has lots of usages, all the shops online and physical shops in the world are accepting it. Japan, Australia, India, Korea, ... widely adopted bitcoin and accepting it as a legal method of payment. other countries like USA, Russia,.... have been accepted bitcoin but are processing the regulation of bitcoin.
- the adoption of investors have been booming in this decentralized cryptocurrency that there is no way of stopping it.
China has no significant effect on bitcoin

ethereum on the other hand is a very different beast.
- ETH is only dependent on smart contracts. it is all it does and nothing more.
- the only usage of smart contracts that people are interested in are ICOs
- ICOs are the only reason why ETH price is even up.
China will have a huge effect on ETH but it still won't kill it since China is not all countries!

ok, i will just because a random dude on the internet told me so Tongue

Totally right, if you blame China and sell your digital assets for free, this is only a big mistake, nothing else. This aldo means you don't trust the future of crypto as well. China's decissions are only temporary. They will reverse this, I'm pretty sure.
sommii

Activity: 128
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:08:50 PM

Most of BTC miners are in China, if people in China will stop mining BTC how can it affect BTC itself? It won't make BTC transactions to be processed even longer than they are processed now?
VanDerWaals

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:20:38 PM

They definitely won't be dead. Maybe their price will drop significantly next days or weeks, but especially BTC won't be dead.
JamesAdams

Activity: 66

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:50:26 PM

No. The news was fake. Also if China actually regulated Bitcoin and Ethereum it is probably to stop money laundering, corruption, etc from taking place. This means that China is accepting Bitcoin and Ether as real and legitimate "items" of value and the market would like it. The price would most likely dip from the panick sellers but then rise back up to even greater heights once people realise that the regulations mean that China recognises the value of the coins and the crypto world even more.

WORDCOIN
It's never late to buy BTC for $1
Services-backed cryptocurrency of 1 trillion dollars market
Geleve

Activity: 588
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:58:12 PM

BTC and ETH are decentralized crypto currencies. Any government or any country can not kill those crypto currencies. They will die if only we stop using, mining, talking about them. They will die if only we stop believing  that they are going to be money of future.
cryptor47

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:10:42 PM

Everybody that think that Chine is going hard after exchanges, ICOs and crypto in general is very naive. China will put out some good not-so-strict regulation and see cryptospace explode in Chine, which means lots of good companies, jobs and some tax money.
bucciarati

Activity: 700
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:12:30 PM

so another newbie nostradamus appeared, telling us that the future is dark because of china, next time it will be a hack, then again usa regulation and after that the cicle repeat with china and so on...

don't get it wrong OP but you need to better articulate your theories

rathaha10

Activity: 616
Merit: 108

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:12:57 PM

I think that's far from happening in real life. It's difficult to erase BTC and Ethereum just because China is regulating the use of these coins and banning ICO. China might have a big effect in the world of crytocurrencies but remember there are still other countries that invests in Bitcoin and Ethereum too.

I agree, there are alot of people and countries investing in btc now. I think that btc will not die. It is now still stable and i hope that it will be stable untill china will unban.

Some minor coins will surely fall, because of china, but the big coins like btc will not.

Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: