Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:20:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The Chinese government has banned some exchange  (Read 1441 times)
fetishboang

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:59:38 AM

Always be careful about china guiz even if this news is real or not China have the power to make bitcoin go up or down in value cause you know they are one of the biggest player in cryptocurrency. Try watching videos about china or read articles and you will know that the government in there are crazy and very corrupt. There is a law in china that limits people to how much money they can take out from china and as you all know there are many millionaires in china mostly corrupt that want to take their money out in china and 1 way to do it is by using bitcoin. If many people use bitcoin to take their money out of their country surely the government will notice it and they will do what it takes to stop it.
Wingo

Activity: 686
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:04:10 AM

This can be true because China holds the largest volume of bitcoin and there are many transactions in China. If this is true, then might be the cause of the great price deflation of bitcoin and this is not good for all of us.
konco_kenthel

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:08:07 AM

yes indeed china I think is a very big country for bitcoin development so it could be the cause of the current price is still low but more importantly other countries do not participate in the prohibition of ico in their country so we can still earn income from various projects that still exist to the future.

Yakamoto
Legendary

Activity: 1218
Merit: 1007

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:10:37 AM

The Chinese government has banned some Bticoin exchange. is this the cause of the Bitcoin price down?
if it is true I think China is a country that can control the price of Bitcoin.
what do you think about that?
China making a move to completely ban Bitcoin is related to why the exchanges were taking a tumble, but they weren't as dramatically affected by the event as they could have been if there was a more aggressive stance or more invasive action that was taken against it. And China is far from controlling Bitcoin, they just had a lot of exchanges and people buying. Soon their market share will decrease and they'll have as much influence as the US as Japan and SK experience more growth.
streazight

Activity: 910
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:39:32 PM

I guess it is fake news, maybe spread out by china or by missunderstanding. Fact seems to be thaz the exchangers still didn't get any feedback by government.
If there is a smoke, there is a fire. The news is not totally false but it is a fabricated one. China has not banned any exchange, not yet. One of the Chinese journalist also said that they have not received any shut down notices.
China is planning to resume ICOs and now this banning of exchanges means, they are just trying to get control over crypt coins in their country.
pixie85

Activity: 2156
Merit: 528

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:48:04 PM

I guess it is fake news, maybe spread out by china or by missunderstanding. Fact seems to be thaz the exchangers still didn't get any feedback by government.
If there is a smoke, there is a fire. The news is not totally false but it is a fabricated one. China has not banned any exchange, not yet. One of the Chinese journalist also said that they have not received any shut down notices.
China is planning to resume ICOs and now this banning of exchanges means, they are just trying to get control over crypt coins in their country.
This means someone had a reason to spread fake news. Once they got wind of government action they made sure it gets to everyone and causes panic.
I bet they're now happy with their cheap coins and laughing at us here.
Forget about news from China. It's not the first time they are trying to manipulate the price this way.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:55:03 PM

notice that too mate they just trying to see if they can really control it and this issue about banning exchange is not yet been proven its another speculations
that bring panic to those who doesn't understand the point of Chinese government about requiring the ico to be well handled.
olushakes

Activity: 476
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:10:03 PM

A simple sneeze from China can affect some of us. When the news about banning ICO in China, the price of bitcoin went down. Now a news about banning bitcoin exchanges, the bitcoin price has gone down as well. Maybe the next news will be banning the bitcoin mining in China. Any movement from China regarding bitcoin somewhat affect the market. China is the second largest economy in the world and most Chinese are successful in doing business. Yes, there is possibility that the Chinese somehow can control the crypto currency market.

If China could sneeze and the effect could be this massive, I wonder what will happen if they cough then price will catch serious cold and that tells us the dominance that China has over bitcoin and they are excercising it to the fullest and I expect that other countries would do same if they have their own opportunities. Let Chinese government enjoy it while it lasts.
MAbtc

Activity: 826
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:50:23 PM

This can be true because China holds the largest volume of bitcoin and there are many transactions in China. If this is true, then might be the cause of the great price deflation of bitcoin and this is not good for all of us.

This is no longer the case. Earlier this year, volume on the Chinese exchanges drastically dropped after the government audited them. Now, we see that Japan and the West have much more influence on the market (at least according to volume) than previously thought. Trading volumes are much more distributed throughout the globe now.

It's true, though, that China is extremely relevant to Bitcoin mining and ASIC manufacturing. That hasn't changed, although we are now seeing Japanese companies enter that space as well.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:54:25 PM

A simple sneeze from China can affect some of us. When the news about banning ICO in China, the price of bitcoin went down. Now a news about banning bitcoin exchanges, the bitcoin price has gone down as well. Maybe the next news will be banning the bitcoin mining in China. Any movement from China regarding bitcoin somewhat affect the market. China is the second largest economy in the world and most Chinese are successful in doing business. Yes, there is possibility that the Chinese somehow can control the crypto currency market.
Well bad news will be bad news and Bitcoin is not immune from it. Anything that acts as a catalyst or a trigger to start a trend will be taken advantahe of people who seek to take profit especially the big players, when they see news like this it signals an opportunity for them in which they sell of their load at the peak and then fish out at the bottom, the most sad part here is they get to maximize the profit while the others are in their mercy.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
dimastegar

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

Small Trader

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:32:50 PM

Yes this is the law of commerce. Both offline and online trade, both equally can down if there is bad news coming. Well, I do not know why China to ban many ICO and Exchanger.

██████████████████
            █████  █████  █████  █████
         ███████████████████████████████
       ████  ████████████████████████  ███
      ██████████████████████████████████████
     ██  ████████████████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████     █████  ██
   █████████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ███  █████████████████▌     ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
  ██████████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  ███████████████      █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ██  ███████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████████
  ███████████████  ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ███████  ██
  █████████        ██  █▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
   ██  █████████████████▌ ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████████
    ██████████████        ██  ██ ▐█▌ ██████  █
     ███████████████████████████ ▐█▌ ████████
      ██  ███████████████        ▐█▌ ███  ██
       ███████████████████████████████████
         ████  ████████████████████  ███
            ██████  ████  ████  ██████
                ██████████████████

IDEX
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

Start Trading Instantly
  BOUNTY
  Telegram
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 10:01:48 AM

Read in the news. "The ninth of September, the state newspaper Caixin published that the government of China is an ongoing debate on the question of suspension of activities of the bitcoin exchanges on the domestic market of the country. Three bitcoin exchanges – the largest in China (BTCC, OKCoin, Huobi), said, confident that local regulators will not ban the trading platform. Head of strategic planning Blockstream and expert on cryptocurrency exchanges Samson MOU explained the situation. According to the economist, the statement said publication can be false, as for him not standing any reliable source. But many analysts believe that the edition had inside information obtained from government agencies."
I'm leaning towards the worst case scenario. China can realistically deny bitcoin in the country. and it will be just a magical event in the world of cryptocurrency. Shatter the myth of decentralization of cryptocurrency. And credibility just simply disappear..... Who can guarantee that you and your country authorities will not come to this decision?)

hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:26:35 AM

The Chinese government has banned some Bticoin exchange. is this the cause of the Bitcoin price down?

Firstly if you look into comments generated by spokespeople from BTCChina and OKCoin you will see that none of them have any indication that their exchanges are actually going to be shut down any time soon.

It would be logical for the chinese government to notify them to close down business if they were planning on doing it in the near future instead of telling a news outlet first, don't you think?

China does have a large influence over price, but this influence has diminished as trading moves to p2p. No single country has control over bitcoin prices, no matter how much volume they generate.

megynacuna

Activity: 756
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:27:53 PM

Firstly if you look into comments generated by spokespeople from BTCChina and OKCoin you will see that none of them have any indication that their exchanges are actually going to be shut down any time soon.

It would be logical for the chinese government to notify them to close down business if they were planning on doing it in the near future instead of telling a news outlet first, don't you think?

China does have a large influence over price, but this influence has diminished as trading moves to p2p. No single country has control over bitcoin prices, no matter how much volume they generate.

Upon hearing this news last weekend the first thought that came to mind was whether this story is credible or not. There's been a lot of negative media propaganda against Bitcoin in the past and I thought this was the same and as it is turning out it seems I'm right because the story is not adding up.
KennyR

Activity: 2310
Merit: 532

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:35:03 PM

Even now the scenario is in a dilemma, no conclusion has been reached as the Chinese regulations were not revealed by a specific authority. Maybe this could be an inspection, because in the past once an inspection was made over different exchanges during which some exchanges went offline few days.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Denies

Activity: 532
Merit: 170

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:52:46 PM

I do not really agree with you. really the decline happened this end, I think there is influence from china. but only a few. will not be long starting from now, bitcoin will be pumped back.
VeeraS

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 06:56:55 PM

yes the cause of the slope occurs is from the china ban on ico. but I do not think this will be long, it will pass. I'm optimistic bitcoin will be in the pumps in months to come.
Desscount

Activity: 1386
Merit: 101

ComboLabs

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:03:11 PM

the effect of decreasing the value of bitcoin and altcoin is the impact of Chinese country customers. can not be denied China became one of the countries involved in bitcoin.

but I believe crypto will get bigger because of it. because bitcoin has been so frightening for some countries.

Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:03:41 PM

price of bitcoin not controlled in china affecting the price indeed had been going on China has announced the killing of bitcoin which is where bitcoin is innocent happens rumbling in all markets responding to china
mrtryonebiggums

Activity: 322
Merit: 111

Revolutionized Rotating Savings & Borrowings

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:09:24 PM

I think this will cause a temporary price correction but mainly its just FUD. Its just the young crypto industry over reacting to news (like always) and in due time things will go back

to how they where originally. Also, just because China has banned BTC or trading of it, does not mean that there wont be demand for BTC still in China. I think we be ok in a few weeks

from now

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: