Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 03:20:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoins dropped by almost 500 $ just a few minutes  (Read 1346 times)
kumar jabodah (OP)

Activity: 532
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:25:44 AM

Bitcoins dropped by almost 500 $ just a few minutes after declaring the Chinese government to stop the operation of exchagers in their country
Do you think it will affect us? I know that in bitcoins but we know that here in china. The people behind the manipulation of the price of altcoins. Is it going to stop?

read more here
https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/08/bitcoin-price-drops-following-report-that-china-is-going-to-shut-down-local-exchanges/
Sadnu

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:36:06 AM

Of course, the manipulations and so on will cease because the exchangers have already stopped working. And because of that, the market trend and altcoins will increase naturally. not manipulations because many people are caught up in the cause of chinese manipulations. So it's also a good idea to stop china running out of the exchanger so we still have good news. The people in the country are chronic
hello_good_sir

Activity: 1008
Merit: 531

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:45:22 AM

Bitcoins dropped by almost 500 $ just a few minutes after declaring the Chinese government to stop the operation of exchagers in their country
Do you think it will affect us? I know that in bitcoins but we know that here in china. The people behind the manipulation of the price of altcoins. Is it going to stop?

read more here
https://techcrunch.com/2017/09/08/bitcoin-price-drops-following-report-that-china-is-going-to-shut-down-local-exchanges/

First of all, no. The bitcoin price did not drop by $500 in a few minutes. It was a few hours, rather.

We are floating around $4200 right now. I think that people are starting to realize that this isn't confirmed news by any means. No exchanges have received anything from the regulators, and no chinese exchange is going down at least right now.

It really depends on next week, whether this news turns out to be true or not. If not then we can see a healthy recovery back to $4500. Right now on OKCoin the price is at $3800, significantly lower than western exchanges so we could see another small dip before the outcome is announced.

shine1123

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:14:17 AM

Ahh classic China again, i think it is just a normal thing. Look what is happened 4 days ago when China announced that China banned ICOs the price fall but the price coming back again to the top and it only took 1 day. So i think it will be same like that, even this news is more big than the last one.

GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ADVERTISING EXCHANGE

Token sale: MAY 21

▄█▄      ▄█▄        
                                 █████    █████       
                        ▄██▄     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▄█▄    ▀██▀                           
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
         ▄     ▀█▀                        ▄█▄        
        ▀█▀                      ▄█▄     █████       
                        ▄██▄    █████     ▀█▀        
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀                  
                ▀█▀                                    
          ▄                      ▄█▄      ▄█▄        
         ▀█▀           ▄██▄    █████    █████       
   ██          ▄█▄    ▀██▀     ▀█▀      ▀█▀        
                ▀█▀                                    
           ▄                      ▄█▄     ▄█▄        
          ▀█▀            ▄██▄   █████   █████       
    ██            ▄█▄   ▀██▀    ▀█▀     ▀█▀        
             ▄    ▀█▀                                 
            ▀█▀                         ▄█▄           
       ██              ▄█▄   ▄██▄    █████          
                  ▄    ▀█▀   ▀██▀     ▀█▀           
                 ▀█▀                                   
            ██                   ▄██▄                 
                    ▄     ▄█▄   ▀██▀                 
                   ▀█▀    ▀█▀                          

▄█   ▄█  ▄█        ▄█████▄   ▀█▄     ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▄▄▄▄▄   ██▀   ▀██    ▀█▄  ▄█▀
██   ██  ██▀▀▀▀██  ██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ████   
██   ██  ██   ██  ██▄   ▄█    ▄██▀▀██▄  
▀██████▀  ▀██████▀  ▀███████▀   ▄██▀   ▀██▄
Telegram
Facebook
ANN Thread
Youtube
LinkedIn
Twitter
Medium
Reddit
Github
btcney

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:57:45 AM

read more here

China still has a very large influence over the bitcoin market, there is no doubt about it.

It seems like though that we are making a speedy recovery as the bitcoin price has risen to around $4300 as we speak on all major exchanges. Interestingly all the Chinese exchanges are still under $4000 right now but are on the brink of breaching $4000 once again.

Anyways, i wouldn't worry too much about it. The dump was 90% panic and FUD. Nothing has been done to the exchanges yet, no money has been lost or anything like that. We could recover back to $4500 today, even.
ipanks

Activity: 1610
Merit: 507

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:05:26 AM

read more here

Yes is read the news too and i am surprise that china giving the statement about banning bitcoin. In that moment, i see the price is drop like you said but its just for temporary because after its drop down, i see the price is slowly to increase although its too far from the price before.

But i am sure that this will be ended, the price will increase again and will break another highest price but we need to waiting until people realize that they don't have to be panic selling.

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
SONG GEET

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:14:37 AM

I think its just a hoax and nothing can be said before official announcement from Chinese government. Rather than closing down all the local exchanges they might start investigating like they have done few months ago.

Temporary ban of bitcoin exchange might actually fuel another pump....

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
el kaka22
Legendary

Activity: 3528
Merit: 1162

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:21:05 AM

Lol, that happened some days ago. Well, I’m not going to say that will affect Bitcoin. For China to ban ICO, means that another country to will become a bigger investor in Bitcoin and will also take over as number one. Well, we can’t really tell, but $500 is a little amount, so it’s making no effect as we are frequently experiencing bouncing back of bitcoin prices. I guess that we never need to worry on fluctuations of bitcoins but we may make use of lower prices to secure more bitcoins for cheaper prices. Other than that, I could not look for any other thing to make use of those fluctuations.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
LouVandetta

Activity: 602
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:30:24 AM

Seems like it was only a price correction.
No need to be panic because the price still around $4200 more or less.
It will just be the same like previous days.
And why everytime price going down always has something to with china?
TonixGaming_14

Activity: 329

AGATE

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:48:09 AM

read more here
Now I know the price of bitcoin is pumping up and down because the Chinese government is declare a ban of exchange in their so the bitcoin price in decrease or increase slightly. Yes, it will effect to all bitcoiner's . Bitcoin itself will never been stop just only you use and the exchange will afftected.

AGATE  ▄▄▄▄▄▄ Facebook Telegram Twitter Medium   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   AGATE
█ █ █ █ █ █ █ █    PayPal of Cryptocurrencies     █ █ █ █ █ █ █ █
████  Blockchain Protocol + 12 Working Modules - Use Crypto as Cash  ████
snowdropfore

Activity: 843
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:50:02 AM

china ban bitcoin again ,for almost 15 times ,but still it  can affect the price of bitcoin .hope china ban bitcoin forever ,so bitcoin will move on without china GOV .

▀██▄ ▄██▀
            ▐█████▌
           ▄███▀███▄
         ▄████▄  ▀███▄
       ▄███▀ ▀██▄  ▀███▄
     ▄███▀  ▄█████▄  ▀███▄
   ▄███▀  ▄███▀ ▀███▄  ▀███▄
  ███▀  ▄████▌   ▐████▄  ▀███
 ███   ██▀  ██▄ ▄██  ▀██   ███
███   ███  ███   ███  ███   ███
███   ███   ███████   ███   ███
 ███   ███▄▄       ▄▄███   ███
  ███▄   ▀▀█████████▀▀   ▄███
   ▀████▄▄           ▄▄████▀
      ▀▀███████████████▀▀
DeepOnion

▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄██████▄
 ▄█▀▀▀▀▀█▄      ▄███▀▀   ▀██
 ▀       ▀     ██▀
    ▄███▄          ▄█████▄
   ███████ █      █████████
           █
          █     █▄            ▄█
█▄       █      ▀██▄▄      ▄▄██▀
 ███▄▄▄▀▀█▄▄▄███▀ ▀▀██████████
  ██ ██▄ ▀▀▄███▄    ▄▄▄██  ██
   ██ ▀█████▀ ▀██████▀▀▀  ██
    ██                ▄▄  ██
     ██  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀▀    ██
      ██    ███
       ██   ███
        ██   ███
Highly Secure
Instant Confirmations
Secure Wallet
      ▄▄██████████▄▄
    ▄███▀▀      ▀▀█▀   ▄▄
   ███▀              ▄███
  ███              ▄███▀   ▄▄
 ███▌  ▄▄▄▄      ▄███▀   ▄███
▐███  ██████   ▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███  ███▄███▀   ▄███▀
███▌ ███   ████▀   ▄███▀
███▌  ███   █▀   ▄███▀  ███
▐███   ███     ▄███▀   ███
 ███▌   ███  ▄███▀     ███
  ███    ██████▀      ███
   ███▄             ▄███
    ▀███▄▄       ▄▄███▀
      ▀▀███████████▀▀
Carlsen

Activity: 910
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:15:04 AM

I think we will see something like this happen every now and then again.
The bitcoin users who are dealing with crypto for some time now, they do not get affected by this kind of news anymore.
But the people new to bitcoin, they panic and sell.
FUD news will always have an affect on the people new to bitcoin.
Unfortunatelly that is something the creators of that news can count on and make profit from.

It's me!!!
CryptoBry

Activity: 1008
Merit: 355

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:22:34 AM

read more here

First of all, no. The bitcoin price did not drop by $500 in a few minutes. It was a few hours, rather.

We are floating around $4200 right now. I think that people are starting to realize that this isn't confirmed news by any means. No exchanges have received anything from the regulators, and no chinese exchange is going down at least right now.

It really depends on next week, whether this news turns out to be true or not. If not then we can see a healthy recovery back to $4500. Right now on OKCoin the price is at $3800, significantly lower than western exchanges so we could see another small dip before the outcome is announced.

We are seeing that even in China, people who are into Bitcoin must also be panicking as they are looking for confirmation for that news supposedly banning all Bitcoin exchanges from doing business in China. When things will get clearer soon then we can expect a good recovery. Now what if it will turn out to be true...am sure there can be a big dip to happen but I am optimistic that Bitcoin can still be strong even without the presence of China. I would even speculate that Bitcoin can be better and stronger if we kick China out.
Denker
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:41:03 AM

I'm in this space since a few years now.Even before I had an account here in this forum.
The china FUD is a classic and never seems to get old. LOL
I mean in a way it's obvious why it always works.Because with each wave of new participants in this space there are lots of unexperienced and easy to manipulate and influence newbies around. I guess this will work for many more years to come. The whole market is still so young, tiny and in it's infancy. The smart guys are position themselves now as good as possible to get as much as Bitcoin as they can before it really starts to grow to some serious size, in terms of economical significance and value as well of course. Wouldn't be surprised if chinese government is accumulating as well.
Saoha

Activity: 742

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:27:44 AM

read more here

We are seeing that even in China, people who are into Bitcoin must also be panicking as they are looking for confirmation for that news supposedly banning all Bitcoin exchanges from doing business in China. When things will get clearer soon then we can expect a good recovery. Now what if it will turn out to be true...am sure there can be a big dip to happen but I am optimistic that Bitcoin can still be strong even without the presence of China. I would even speculate that Bitcoin can be better and stronger if we kick China out.

China is a big market with the world's leading population. Therefore, it also greatly influences the bitcoin value when ban bitcoin.
     ( http://www.jinse.com/news/bitcoin/65468.html
China may issue a moratorium on BTC business, not the BTC, which may be the reason for the bTC dump!)
 Like when they banned ICOs immediately caused NEO and many coin dumps. But then can still recover. Bitcoin will quickly rebound - I believe so. China they have many ways to tricked.
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:04:29 AM

It is just a Dip we are seeing, because of the bad news that we are getting now with the china banning thing, but could really bitcoin get drag to far going down? or are we gonna see that it will make it to the $5000 mark value, well for now we keep on seeing the price on a dip, and resisting the price of $5000 right now, all the things we can do for now is wait for the Ocean to subside,
Addressed

Activity: 96
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:19:42 AM

read more here
Its not affecting us, china was a mining cartel and they would harm themselves if they shut their own local exchanges.
That is still manipulation and will hoard more bitcoin, dont fall for that in my opinion.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:37:33 AM

Bitcoin price will have huge effect if China shuts their local exchanges. In one way they want to cut Bitcoin growth in their financial system. This shows that government isn't really welcoming to Bitcoin and would spread a negative wave in the community and there will be panic and as an outcome a decline in price will happen. China is indeed a big market for cryptos and such news will effect large number of Bitcoin holders.
Question123

Activity: 1624
Merit: 267

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:53:35 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin down at 4300 dollars but dont worry it will recover again after few days. If china stop using bitcoin thats the effect I think why bitcoin decreased but many country use bitcoin so dont worry . Everything will be okay. But I hope china will use again bitcoin so the price continue to increase so we can see the price of 5k dollars before end of this month and for sure we can make profit.
jvdp

Activity: 1148
Merit: 523

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:44:41 PM

As of now the price of bitcoin down at 4300 dollars but dont worry it will recover again after few days. If china stop using bitcoin thats the effect I think why bitcoin decreased but many country use bitcoin so dont worry . Everything will be okay. But I hope china will use again bitcoin so the price continue to increase so we can see the price of 5k dollars before end of this month and for sure we can make profit.

Even many countries stop to use bitcoin means, the price of bitcoin may reduce. But it will not reduced less than a price of 4000$.Now the price of bitcoin is stable at 4300$.So at first it will not reduce Less than 4300$.It will ever move less than the value of 4000$.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print