Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 09:44:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Premium crypto signals services  (Read 749 times)
nitinseo (OP)

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:20:45 AM

Hello everyone,

I am offering quality premium daily signals for trading. Daily can earn 20% - 100% profit. And 5 to 10 signals will be provided daily. My fee is very cheap. For first 10 members only 0.005 . So hurry up and become a member of my premium group.

Thanks
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 05:33:32 AM

Hello do you have any verifiable proof of your service ? I really would appreacited some help to make extra profit with my bitcoins more then holding, but why I will send you 0.005 without any verifiable information ?

nitinseo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:38:18 AM

Okay send me a private message. I will give you proof.
khufuking

Activity: 840
Merit: 266

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:48:37 AM

Post your proof on public if you really want to make business here . I see where you are heading to , making another newbie account vouch for you not gonna help  Wink .

I do not even know why I bother posting here ! This is probably another random scam thread .
nitinseo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:00:31 AM

I want to give proof who want my services so if you want to use my services so can give you proof in my private message. Other services provider don't do this but I am ready to provide. And I don't have another account for response of my post at bitcoin talk

Thanks
Loepuenkyou

Activity: 588
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:13:57 AM

you can give me youre proof, not only screenshoot
but history trading youre account, is good same use forex account, history trading can see public, not only scheenshoot, because screenshoot is easy create use IE(inspect element) or photoshop
Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:15:39 AM

Maybe you can provide some of your previous works here or give us some free tips, it will give you or gain you some interest from our members inside and outside of this forum if they can see that's there's some good possibilities that they can earned from your tips.
nitinseo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:18:32 AM

Please any interest so ping me private for proof of signals. Otherwise stay away don't waste time.

Thanks
nydiacaskey01
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:20:34 AM

Hello everyone,

I am offering quality premium daily signals for trading. Daily can earn 20% - 100% profit. And 5 to 10 signals will be provided daily. My fee is very cheap. For first 10 members only 0.005 . So hurry up and become a member of my premium group.

Thanks
The best way to promote your services is to provide a good sample of your calls that makes someone money. I am not asking for a free meal, but prove first that your signals indeed premium, not late and will generate profits and give some previous example then maybe someone here will be interested with what you are offering. Someone who can vouch with with you are offering would help too like a current client of yours.
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:28:14 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

I CAN REALLY SMELL THE SCAM IN THIS!

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:35:32 AM

Why cant you show the proof here itself rather than asking to send private message.. Instead say 20 people asking you sending all of them private message just show the proof here itself so that it become easy for you only . Also since you are a newbie and offering a new service you should give free service for couple of days to test and then ask for a fee.
nitinseo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:37:14 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

you have long nose 😊😊 I can feel this
CircularLoGic

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:39:01 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

you have long nose 😊😊 I can feel this

Hey everyone said the right, we want to see proof of it publicy, thats because you want to sell your trading skills without showing any proof ? Hows that ?

nitinseo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:45:27 AM

Okay so I am giving a free signal for today

#energy coin

Right now 3k

Buy right now and give me thanks after profit

Ping me after profit

Thanks
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2744
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:23:53 AM

Smiley

#energy coin

Right now 3k

Ping me after profit

Thanks

That's not the right way to make trade signals. You said buy, right? You should also provide exit point so that traders have an idea at what level to sell off and whether the point of entry to sell off is going to be profitable for them before they make their purchases. It's not just good enough to say "Buy"

Before you boast of your material acquisition, take a stroll to a morgue and there you will find those who were once better than you're. Only fools think they've it all. Stay humble 🤔
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:33:43 AM

#energy coin

Right now 3k

Ping me after profit

Thanks

Are you trying to fool us ? That's not what users have been asking for, not a free signal. They'r looking to know, Why the should buy, when they should sell. If you don't have any previous proof of your trading earning stop foolin us and lock the thread before you get negative trust.
magneto

Activity: 1666
Merit: 753

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:34:16 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

This seems like one of those pump and dump groups.

Very simple question: How do we verify that you are a legit trader that has experience that you claim you have? How do you guarantee that the subscribers to your signals will bring profit to the investors?

Also, you could just be doing this for your own benefit if you know what i'm saying. By telling others to buy into altcoins you are letting them pump up the price of something that you have bought before releasing the info.
nitinseo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:40:50 AM

Hello everyone,

Thanks

This seems like one of those pump and dump groups.

Very simple question: How do we verify that you are a legit trader that has experience that you claim you have? How do you guarantee that the subscribers to your signals will bring profit to the investors?

Also, you could just be doing this for your own benefit if you know what i'm saying. By telling others to buy into altcoins you are letting them pump up the price of something that you have bought before releasing the info.

It's not a pump or dump group one big news is coming so that's why target is open right now
nitinseo (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:47:41 AM

https://mobile.twitter.com/GEO_Jan/status/906394000839634945

See news

And buy okcash today it's going at moon
TanyaDegurechaff

Activity: 182

They say a thin line separates genius and madness.

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:56:19 AM

#energy coin

Right now 3k

Ping me after profit

Thanks

I have read tons of email spam on my mail accounts since 2007 and by just a first glance at your reply I can tell that you are not trustworthy.
I have read spam messages and some of them really convinced me into buying stuff on the net. And I did NOT regretted it because I analyzed the message very thoroughly then I research on that product and proceed into buying. Definitely the opposite of what you are doing in here. there are no details, no proof, and it is very suspicious.  
If you want to sell products or services you should be trustworthy first,otherwise no one will believe you.
and please stop scamming people of their hard earned cash there are many ways to earn a decent living.

"Miracles are illusions caused by insufficient observation and understanding. They're just... glorious misunderstandings."
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: