Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:48:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's take BTC back !  (Read 210 times)
Lucid717 (OP)

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:03:18 AM

As I figured, after going down to the 4100-4200 range it's rebounded again.  It'll probably get to around 4600 or so, and then drop to the low 4000's again.  This trend is so uniform lately it has to be by design.  It's the "insiders" single handedly making themselves a good $500 or so per BTC every 2 days.  I don't think John & Jane Q investor are buying much these days with all the uncertainty abound.  It's "them" taking advantage of this uncertainty.  Or if it doesn't stop around 4600 again, you can bet it will if it approached 5K again.

We have a chance to put the ball back in our court again... by the people, and for the people.  The next time it hits the high water mark I say we sell, sell, sell... everything we got.  Cash out, and drive the value back down to the point where everyone can buy affordable BTC again.  Make a profit, re-invest those profits and the original capital/investments we've made and watch the price soar.  There are A LOT more people that have learned about cryptocurrency, and especially Bitcoin in the past few months.  Right around when it was at the 2500-2700 range in particular.  But they were afraid they'd missed the boat.  Many bought anyhow, but then when the price dropped to the low 2K's many made panic sells, which was exactly what "they" wanted.  It happened again when the price dipped near the 4K mark.  Let's deploy their tactic, band together, if we could we could have a much greater impact than they could on the value, and believe me it's the last thing they want.  We've been divided and conquered.  Yes, they would double up (or whatever too), but just think about everyone that's joined the ranks/taken interest now having affordable BTC to purchase.  We could totally usurp their power and put the ball back in our side of the court.  Then it would be our confidence, and our whims determining the value of bitcoins, and not just the latter on their behalf as is the case now.  Fake news or real news... irrelevant.  Uncertainty?... if we make moves together we can create our own certainties.  We have a forum right here we can use to communicate our thoughts with... just sayin, and I'll leave it at that.

I really see this as being the only way to put the power back into the hands of us commoners.. with big dreams of utilizing the currency to fulfill said dreams as was once the case.  We can still pull it off, but we must do it together.

The next time I see the value top off... and then level off... I'll be watching intently.  The moment I see it begin to drop off a few hundred $ in the blink of an eye I know what I'm doing.  The question is, who's with me?  I'm tired of seeing how "They Live", while "We Sleep".   
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: