Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:14:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [BitCoin Cash] - Making a revolutionary platform for direct payments  (Read 385 times)
megatrend66 (OP)

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:04:54 AM

Hi,

My friend is managing a $1.3 billion AUM in Cyprus and the board agreed to invest the entire AUM in crypto mining and concept development.

What I want to do is to make the cypto currency the main currency in one small country with an innovative twist. If you are a developer who can develop tokens based on BitCoin Cash let me know. I have the solution to making BTC and BCH mainstream and accepted at an exponentially growing number of countries!

I need technical help!
Jet Cash
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 2457

https://JetCash.com

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:15:21 AM

He's managing $1.3 billion of other people's money, and he wants to invest the whole lot in Bitcoin Cash. Has Bitcoin Cash sunk to this level?

Offgrid campers allow you to enjoy life and preserve your health and wealth.
Save old Cars - my project to save old cars from scrapage schemes, and to reduce the sale of new cars.
My new Bitcoin transfer address is - bc1q9gtz8e40en6glgxwk4eujuau2fk5wxrprs6fys
megatrend66 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:57:39 PM

Coming soon! Anyone interested?
megatrend66 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:38:39 PM

Coming soon! Anyone interested?

It is not conventional money. Those are rights to mines with gold in South America and they wanted to use them as collateral to get money to invest in BitCoin three years ago. Right now they would be very rich if they did it! Still, it is not too late. They will now do it with BCH properly.
megatrend66 (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:45:35 PM

He's managing $1.3 billion of other people's money, and he wants to invest the whole lot in Bitcoin Cash. Has Bitcoin Cash sunk to this level?

It is not conventional money. Those are rights to mines with gold in South America and they wanted to use them as collateral to get money to invest in BitCoin three years ago. Right now they would be very rich if they did it! Still, it is not too late. They will now do it with BCH properly.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: