Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 07:10:43 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: can someone tell me the benefits of campaign  (Read 1511 times)
dark08

Activity: 798
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:22:08 AM

Before you start asking on signature campaign you should consider that your account is still new and these certain campaigns you are pertaining to were looking for member with a minimum rank of jr. member and it varies on every signature campaigns. To answer your question it does give benefits obviously on financial side and I think you already had the idea before going here what you can get when doing bitcoins(I assume you did).

That's is totally right maybe OP need to read and read there's a lot topic in this site that you can learn and gain knowledge no need to create a thread like this you should go on Beginners & Help https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?board=39.0 and read the forum rules and regulation.
Right now you are not able to join on signature campaign must better to focus on you post quality and read again .

leonix007

Activity: 1008
Merit: 297

Grow with community

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:34:30 AM

Signature campaigns in this forum is an opportunity and allowed, it is way of learning what bitcoin really is and how crypto currencies works,
it helps bitcoin community to be stronger and big, it is both beneficial to bitcoin people community and the bitcoin technology usage, one common mistake is that thru this opportunity some folks tend to post a nonsense comment just to rank up,
 I really appreciate campaign managers who do their duties to filter those folks and do necessary measures with them,
please help to create a clean and helpful community by starting to read, learn and share the right ideas needed by the community.
erickkyut

Activity: 1176
Merit: 509

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:38:07 AM

There are only few campaigns that accepts newbies. I suggest you work for your account to rank up first until you reached the Jr. Member rank. Keep on posting and avoid spamming. You can search on this forum about the thread for rules and regulations on signature campaign. Have patience for now.
glowing10

Activity: 812
Merit: 142

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:38:41 AM

The foremost benefit of the signature campaign is that you become the part of the holding few bitcoin if that campaign is paying in btc. Investing in btc at rightly will make you a fortune in future. If you believe that some altcoins will have a good rise in future you can join signature campaign that pays in that altcoin and keep storing that for your future life.
deadsilent

Activity: 1148
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:45:37 AM

Please visit the all the sections here first. Theres a lot of kind of this post at the beginners help. Try to get some ideas. A lot of newbies today wants to be spoon fed with the informations they. As a newbie, you should be resourceful to get informations you wanna get. Posting here just to talk about sigcamps and how to earn bitcoins is not a good habit and inappropriate.
Jingjing12345

Activity: 62
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:50:51 AM

Since you are still a newbie there are less chances you get to join campaigns yet. So if I were you I'd read more about bitcoin and altcoins, and make good quality post so by the time you ranked up to as a Jr. Member you can join them. The benefits of joining campaigns are, you get to earn coins which in time will increase its value. There are a lot of topics here in this thread about joining campaigns, find time to read them too or if you don't know the terms or there are things you don't understand by all means you can use google.
yes, I agree on that. I just joined on july and I just rank up lately. based on my experience when your newbie it is hard to join in any campaign.But once you become jr. member you can join on most of all the campaigns. About it's benefits, it has a lot. based on what my friend tell me, you can earn a lot because you don't need a money capital because you only need to make a good quality posts and you just need to allot your time and extra effort. You only need your knowledge, a laptop or smartphone, and an internet connection to have bitcoin and earn.

C
Finally C is!!!
Shamie1002

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:51:47 AM

You can read everything here in the forum where you can learn when and how can you join a campaign. Since your still a newbie try reading more, it can also help you make quality post when you really know what you are talking about. The Benefit of the campaign is that you can earn without investing money. Just your time, knowledge and effort.
Sanugarid

Activity: 1442
Merit: 153

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:54:54 AM

hello everyone out there i only have a vague idea about bitcoins so please let me know more on how to enter campaigns and earn bitcoins
Campaigns are related with ICO projects. The benefit of joining campaign is that its participants will be able to earn Bitcoin without investing a capital because joining is free. The profit in different campaigns are big, which also varies on the type of campaign and the participants' rank. If your rank is higher, ofcourse the profit will be bigger than participans with low ranks, will earn. And as far as I've noticed that cpaigns with long length will be more profitable.

saekotye07

Activity: 305
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:03:49 AM

first you need to up your rank into a jr. member then you can join on signature campaign. there's a lot of signature campaign you need to read and follow the instruction of the signature campaign that you enter..

◆Telegram  ♞♞♚♚    EOSBET- Be the house, get dividends   ♚♚♞♞  ◆Whitepaper
◆Twitter    ♚♞   Instant dividend payouts based on house profit   ♞♚    ◆Reddit         
francesyrus

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:05:04 AM

hello everyone out there i only have a vague idea about bitcoins so please let me know more on how to enter campaigns and earn bitcoins

There are lots of benefits in joining in signature/avatar campaign. One of the benefits of joining is of course they will pay you on every post you make. You can also learn while doing a signature campaign because of the different ideas of every user. It can also enhance your vocabulary skills and make your mind work. But before you can join you must be atleast a jr. member and must have a quality post based on certain thread.

chesegrinder

Activity: 182

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:08:26 AM

firstly you should be in Jr Member rank above to enter a campaign but there are some campaign that accept newbie rank, there are different bounty campaign like Facebook camp, Twitter telegram and slack.

Benefits in our side: we will get profit out of it by wearing the signature of upcoming or on going ICO, payment are depends on your rank.

benefits in the side of ICO: participant in the campaign will spread the words/advertising the ICO in this term they can attract investors or buyers of their coin. Many participant in the Campaign can make about 60-40% chance of advertisement.

you are in this forum to earn and learn! Make more reading and asking dont worry members of this forum are happy and gladly accommodate you.

Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:13:46 AM

for your rank ithink you cant participate some of the campaign but theres  a few who accepting newbie for thier campaign like socialmedia campaign.
djsugar

Activity: 686
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:20:57 AM

Simply increase your rank and apply for a signature campaign. Since you are a newbie, there won't be much campaigns available for you. Atleast increase your post till Jr. Member and along with that make a crypto related Facebook and Twitter account and start increasing Followers(atleast 500). You can apply for various social campaigns through that. Also, after being a Jr.member choose a bounty signature campaign wisely. If the ICO goes success, you can earn really good. Get into BTC paying ones only after being Full member.
shata

Activity: 547
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:22:35 AM

for your rank ithink you cant participate some of the campaign but theres  a few who accepting newbie for thier campaign like socialmedia campaign.

It's a good training grounds for the newbie member to join some campaigns like social media and with that idea that member will learn the goodness of being a part of the bounty campaign. There's a lot of informations involved with it since the participation took place like sharing and promoting the progress of the ico project.

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄    
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
TheBTCAlex

Activity: 126

Back from Vacation!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:22:48 AM

Well, in short, signature campaigns allow you to earn. At your rank, as a newbie, you may not be able to get into lot of campaigns, I don't really remember if there are any campaigns open for newbies at the moment. However, as soon as you get Jr. Member or higher, you get a lot of opportunities to get into various signature campaigns with pretty decent pays.

The only catch is that you need to have a pretty good knowledge about bitcoin, or how it works, and you need to be able to make constructive posts. No spam will work, and will only get you banned.

Roman Abraham

Activity: 116

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:37:06 AM

To get the signature in this forum, there is a ranking limit that must be fulfilled. to register at least Jr. Member, because there is no signature campaign that accepts newbie, so the first thing you have to do is to increase the post to be ranked so that can be received in the signature campaign in this forum. for bitcoin that we can get very determined on our rank, the higher our rank then the more bitcoin we will get.
ramsdaj28

Activity: 420
Merit: 256

اللعنة

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:38:52 AM

First, I would recommend you to familiarize first yourself about the basics of bitcoin. With that, you can relate to the topics being discussed in this forum. Second, your account need to be at least junior member to get a better chance of being accepted in signature campaigns (although there are some who accepts newbie, but the payment is not that high). You need to be active in this forum and try joining in discussions to different topics so that your account will be promoted to higher rank.
SIHIN

Activity: 728
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:41:22 AM

The benefits of campaign we can get much money from it.  When campaign is over we can get the reward after that we can sell it to bitcoin and we will get the money.
Pakboy

Activity: 195

"Proof-of-Asset Protocol"

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:43:13 AM

There are many benefits in joining in bounty campaign. We can earn a lot of money by joining in signature campaign, translation campaign, socialmedia campaign, YouTube campaign, newsletter campaign and etc.

Lintel

Activity: 638
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:43:24 AM

you need to increase your rank first from newbie to junior member then you can join the signature campaign. you can increase your rank by posting relevant informations in the forums. There are lots of posts here on how to join campaigns. Try to read ,it may help you.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: