Bitcoin Forum
May 19, 2024, 05:39:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: My actual list of under radar coins - what u think ?  (Read 1992 times)
shaggy404

Activity: 243
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:11:29 AM

Look at IOP at bittrex price felt from 2000000 sats to 10000 sats started to increase steadily after new dev takeover and continues to go up now it is 16000 sats in order to catch the old levels x100 is possible.

So please put it at top of your list immediately.

Should have listened to this guy.

kordsa

Activity: 154

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:22:22 AM

Look at IOP at bittrex price felt from 2000000 sats to 10000 sats started to increase steadily after new dev takeover and continues to go up now it is 16000 sats in order to catch the old levels x100 is possible.

Ok if you missed IOP try INFX i opened new topic here read my posts about it. it is my new x10 coin in 19 days.
carlisle1

Activity: 2744
Merit: 541

Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:35:19 AM

just surprise that those quality coins like waves, eth and Neo are not In your list maybe you are holding those coins for long and you are expecting that
it will goes to the moon incoming time, I will check that out and see what those project can bring to me.
biletskiy

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:44:15 AM

just surprise that those quality coins like waves, eth and Neo are not In your list maybe you are holding those coins for long and you are expecting that
it will goes to the moon incoming time, I will check that out and see what those project can bring to me.

But Neo is not good now. In China very changeable situation now about cryptocurrencies.
nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:52:36 AM

well, we all know those established coins, they are very much talked about, and clearly with BTC they should be the largest % of any good portfolio. however this thread is about under the radar coins - more unlikely and sort of obscure bets which sometimes end up as lost money but other times bring 10-50x gains. for ex. when i first bought NEO it was Antshares, <1$, and very much under the radar  Wink
0x6A

Activity: 184

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:28:20 PM

But Neo is not good now. In China very changeable situation now about cryptocurrencies.
I think the whole China noise that is going on right now will only be temporary. At least for the crypto market as a whole.
tylerik1

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

"SWISSREALCOIN - FIRST REAL ESTATE CRYPTO TOKEN"

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:38:58 PM

I think LBC Musiccoin and ubiq are good picks for a investment!

btct22

Activity: 615
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:43:14 PM

Don't forget to look into masternode coins for long term investing: https://masternodes.pro/ - have a look at the ROI for some of the cheaper nodes out there. 

The longer you hold on to the coin the more you end up with, therefore reducing the risk of holding it, and with a good chance for reasonable passive income from cryptos.

CRAVE and LINDA are my favorites at the moment  Grin
Blamsud

Activity: 503

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:54:21 PM

$PBT
$ETT
$SNT
$SNM
$HVN

That is my collection of the most underrated tokens that still now on low price and good to buy. It's up to you now if you will join on moon party or not.
nhote

Activity: 126

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:21:42 PM

$PBT
$ETT
$SNT
$SNM
$HVN

That is my collection of the most underrated tokens that still now on low price and good to buy. It's up to you now if you will join on moon party or not.

interesting list. i have small positions in two of them, while other two are entirly new to me... got me intrigued, i'll look into them  Wink
shaggy404

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 11:45:51 AM

-img-

Ok if you missed IOP try INFX i opened new topic here read my posts about it. it is my new x10 coin in 19 days.

Thank you; I have put a small amount in it, let's see how far it goes from here. The daily chart looks very promising   Smiley
deppil

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:45:43 PM

I am only familiar with VIA coin I can say that this is a good coin to invest into and project is also interesting. I've heard about Shift too but not too familiar about it. I will try to start reading about the other coins you have so that I will have an idea if its worth to invest into that coins.
i've also been trading with viacoin in bittrex a few months ago but I have forgotten what rate at that time, but see this coin still survive until now, because via coin including coins that already have old age, so I think still be careful,
but do checking on viacoin price statistics in various markets before buying it mate!
issie81

Activity: 760
Merit: 500

CryptoZilla

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 12:54:09 PM

i would say

$nbl
$trst (gonna fly more)
$bay
$avt (50% under ico how sick)
$bmc
PPleaseman

Activity: 280

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 01:31:37 PM

I would say OPUS (but very longterm), UBIQ, Xtrabytes, Loopring and Shift ( i like shift).

Cheers
muvie

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:08:38 PM

-Musicoin
-Ubiq
-Shift
-Via

I just LOVE this coins. I may add LBC too.

What u think about those ?

Be careful with MUSIC. This coin is heavily hyperinflated, because devs want a stable price which is not affected by speculation issues. Don't expect too much growth.
shapoy

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 05:10:00 PM

My list is:
Equitrader
Hush
Smartcash
DeepOnion
shaggy404

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:11:48 PM

-img-

Thank you; I have put a small amount in it, let's see how far it goes from here. The daily chart looks very promising   Smiley

I can't believe INFX went up so quickly! it got pumped just like you said! I made 30% profit in a matter of hours! You were right about both coins. How can you make such predictions? Thanks, mate!
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:36:27 PM

Well everyone has their own reasons for selecting a coin. Sometimes the thoughts match and many times it doesn't. Having said that, here's my list -

1337/KOI - Low valued gems
NET/OHM - Stable returns without much hiccups
Onion/Okcash - Active dev and strong community

Thank you and have a wonderful weekend.

I'm staking 1337 and it stakes great, even though right now it's mostly going for 1 sat, if you trade in Doge there is huge volitility for things that otherwise only register as 1 sat coins and are useless to hold.  Sending BTC between exchanges/coinbase is overpriced but sending doge between them is virtually free.

reliable

Activity: 868
Merit: 151

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:39:04 PM

None of them are in my radar for now. Does not excite nor their future looks that they would turn out out to be next ETH or BTC sort. May be for sometime it may be good in terms of value but for longer period if we consider this its not that valuable as per me. I would rather buy some good other altcoins for myself.

HODL to the moon

Activity: 238

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:57:29 PM

I think RBX is under radar, it is the new IOTA, and also HEAT is really crazy. It is like WAVES also a really nice decentralised exchange

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: