Bitcoin Forum
July 26, 2024, 03:17:35 AM *
News: Help 1Dq create 15th anniversary forum artwork.

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Multiple YiiMP pools hacked, this is what we know so far..  (Read 15669 times)
sundownz

Activity: 714
Merit: 512

View Profile WWW
December 10, 2017, 12:50:32 PM

Is it hacked again? the stats and wallet pages seem to be gone and I stopped getting payments, just realized DOH!

Is what hacked?  There are many sites using this software.

Since NiceHash went offline there are thousands of miners trying to find new pools.  We've had about about 800% growth in connections over the past few days.  This was initially causing problems on the web frontend until performance adjustments were made.

Other pools running closer to the performance limit of their servers might take longer to adjust.

Sorry to be OT... does Hash Refinery have a thread on this forum and/or another forum ?

I am switching over all my machines today... around 60 PCs (150+ GPUs) so I'd like to bookmark any official forum(s).

No thread, sorry.  Contact is via PM and announcements are made on the pool website.

Nice mining setup!

Got it.

Also, thanks, got it all changed over yesterday and it's running smooth.

I only have one issue & also had it with ZPOOL -- sometimes NEMO will hang up on the intro screen for a LONG time trying to call the API for profit data. This starts to happen once I get past ~30 or so workers. It can take 10+ minutes to start mining.

For security, your account has been locked. Email acctcomp15@theymos.e4ward.com
hashrefinery

Activity: 120
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 12:25:23 AM

Is it hacked again? the stats and wallet pages seem to be gone and I stopped getting payments, just realized DOH!

Is what hacked?  There are many sites using this software.

Since NiceHash went offline there are thousands of miners trying to find new pools.  We've had about about 800% growth in connections over the past few days.  This was initially causing problems on the web frontend until performance adjustments were made.

Other pools running closer to the performance limit of their servers might take longer to adjust.

Sorry to be OT... does Hash Refinery have a thread on this forum and/or another forum ?

I am switching over all my machines today... around 60 PCs (150+ GPUs) so I'd like to bookmark any official forum(s).

No thread, sorry.  Contact is via PM and announcements are made on the pool website.

Nice mining setup!

Got it.

Also, thanks, got it all changed over yesterday and it's running smooth.

I only have one issue & also had it with ZPOOL -- sometimes NEMO will hang up on the intro screen for a LONG time trying to call the API for profit data. This starts to happen once I get past ~30 or so workers. It can take 10+ minutes to start mining.

Sometimes the DB load spikes and causes queries to take a long time.  Tpruvot recently fixed one cause of this but I think another one remains somewhere else in the code:

https://github.com/tpruvot/yiimp/commit/6c09e5f1b909f5f6aaf9bdec490d974d6cad7018

Hash Refinery Pool http://pool.hashrefinery.com/ - Over 50 coins active on 15+ algos - Receive payouts in any listed coin or auto-conversion to BTC
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  

Jump to: