Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 08:22:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: I want to make fastest light weight ecommerce platform  (Read 256 times)
TheBitcoinBoy (OP)

Activity: 236
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:27:30 AM

It should be very simple to sell online and make your store. I will use Artificial Intelligence ChatBot interface. It will ask for your store namw, payment methods and then you add product on a very simple interface. You'll also get a minimal dashboard. Your storefront will have a unique url (domain.com/JohnTech). You just need to enter your btc addresses to receive Bitcoin to you when you get an order.

I know their is shopify and Woocommerce, but they need time to understand. I will guarantee you will open your store within 2mins. What do you think?
anton_lotos

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:05:17 PM

It's likely not as easy as you think. Check out OpenBazaar.
davis196

Activity: 3024
Merit: 918

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:41:18 PM

It should be very simple to sell online and make your store. I will use Artificial Intelligence ChatBot interface. It will ask for your store namw, payment methods and then you add product on a very simple interface. You'll also get a minimal dashboard. Your storefront will have a unique url (domain.com/JohnTech). You just need to enter your btc addresses to receive Bitcoin to you when you get an order.

I know their is shopify and Woocommerce, but they need time to understand. I will guarantee you will open your store within 2mins. What do you think?

I don`t understand why are  you posting this.Do you want partners,funding or just people`s suggestions?
There are a few platforms that already provide such service.You should research them and find their flaws.
Then,you should implement new and unique features that will bring more customers and beat the competitors.
You shouldn`t allow selling illegal stuff (copyright protected) or your platform will be banned just like payivy.com...

AltCreators

Activity: 150
Merit: 100

Official AltCreator Account

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:56:46 PM

Interesting Smiley
When will the project be made?
 And will you charge fees?
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: