Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 04:07:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: White paper ???  (Read 488 times)
Drnice (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:37:58 AM

I have been seeing reading and even downloading white paper but I don't understand how it works and it's purpose and application.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
erikalui
Legendary

Activity: 2632
Merit: 1094

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 01:05:33 PM

It gives you a detailed analysis about the project like the actual purpose of the project, the market it is targetting, some use cases on how to project will deal with or tackle some problems, ICO details and the team members involved. It is like a summary of everything to give you a fair idea before the ICO starts. Some are technical whitepapers that focus on the technical application rather than for common users who can read the general one.

PumpCrypto

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:21:05 PM

I have been seeing reading and even downloading white paper but I don't understand how it works and it's purpose and application.
What is a 'White Paper'

A white paper is an informational document issued by a company to promote or highlight the features of a solution, product or service. White papers are sales and marketing documents used to entice or persuade potential customers to learn more about or purchase a particular product, service, technology or methodology. White papers are designed to be used as a marketing tool before a sale, and not as a user manual or other technical document developed to provide support to the user after making a purchase.
Drnice (OP)

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:07:11 AM

What is a 'White Paper'

A white paper is an informational document issued by a company to promote or highlight the features of a solution, product or service. White papers are sales and marketing documents used to entice or persuade potential customers to learn more about or purchase a particular product, service, technology or methodology. White papers are designed to be used as a marketing tool before a sale, and not as a user manual or other technical document developed to provide support to the user after making a purchase.
Does it mean downloading the white paper is only supposed to be for the members of the company and their investors, not to be used by members of the company?
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:11:57 PM

Does it mean downloading the white paper is only supposed to be for the members of the company and their investors, not to be used by members of the company?
Senior member who doesn't know what whitepaper is.  Roll Eyes
You don't use whitepaper, you can only read it and it shows you what project is all about and what dev's are planing to do in future with project and other information about project, fund raising, roadmap and so on.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PANK21

Activity: 342
Merit: 108

Bounty Detective

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:52:16 PM

The whitepaper gives you details about their project , how are they going to success and what are the things that can make them successful. I think you just lack of analyzation to the paper. It is very important to the project because if someone wants to know more about their preferred project , they first find the whitepaper or the website of that project.

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
Islampower

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 02:06:55 PM

it is the roadmap of a project, the stages of pre-launching until the final outcome
There are step-by-step dates and much more information about the project Smiley Cool
forbiddenone123

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 12:09:17 AM

I never been seen and read the White Paper by the what is the purpose of white paper and how it work.

Mariya03

Activity: 124
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 03:36:39 AM

White paper is for the project details. It is used to get information about the project and to know how the project works, its process and how much the value of the given rewards.

Babayega31

Activity: 630
Merit: 500

Cryptocurrency Wallet - Denaro.io

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:08:11 AM

Maybe your not reading it correctly nor you don't know what are you reading at since in whitepaper it consist the real scenario on where is the project and what is the teams plan for further more with there tokens. And you should always read the whitepaper of the projects so that you can define that you are in good project. But try to understand what you are reading and be lazy to shortcut some message there since you might gonna miss those critical information.

tanghere02

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 11:14:48 AM

A white paper is a detailed information about the project and includes its nature, services, features and all that on those pages and sometimes it includes the ICO too. No offense OP but it's kinda odd that you don't know what the white paper is and you are in a signature campaign and you are a senior member for goodness sake. It makes me really wonder.  Roll Eyes

▄▄█████████▄▄                         ▄█▄                ▀██████▄                   ▄██████▀
        ▄█████████████████▄▄                    ▄███▄                 ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀
         ▀███████████████████▄                 ▄█████▄                  ▀██████             ██████▀
           █▀▀       ▀▀████████▄              ▄███████▄                   ██████▄         ▄██████
  ▄█▄                    ▀██████▄            ▄█████████▄                   ▀██████▄     ▄██████▀
 ▄████▄                    ▀█████▄          ▄███████████▄                    ███████▄ ▄███████
▄█████▀                     ▀█████▄        ▄██████▀██████▄                     █████▀▀▀█████▀
██████                       ██████       ▄██████   ██████▄                     ▀█▀     ▀█▀
██████                       ██████      ▄██████     ██████▄                     █       █
██████                       ██████     ▄██████       ██████▄                   ▄█▄     ▄█▄
▀██████▄                    ▄█████▀    ▄██████         ██████▄                ▄█████▄▄▄█████▄
 ▀██████▄                  ▄█████▀    ▄██████                                ███████▀ ▀███████
  ▀██████▄               ▄██████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████▀     ▀██████▄
   ▀████████▄▄       ▄▄████████▀    ▄██████                               ▄██████         ██████▄
     ▀███████████████████████▀     ▄██████                 ██████▄      ▄██████▀           ▀██████▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀      ▄██████                   ██████▄   ▄██████▀               ▀██████▄
           ▀▀█████████▀▀         ▄██████                     ██████▄▄██████▀                   ▀██████▄
  O HOLD YOUR
OWN KEYS!
  O   O [SUCCESS   
RAISE
US$18mil+]
auliahr

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 06:09:06 PM

for me whitepaper to see the full details of the project.
there we can see infromasi like roadmap, team and others.
I always read the whitepaper before I decide to join in ico or campaign
orbitlense

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 03:50:22 PM

Absolutely agree with all said above...as about me, I do not even consider the campaign without whitepaper, unless,the full transparent information is performed on the site with all details, steps etc. and if no big questions are left after the first look. Otherwise, it's just an idea, a concept, and so on, without a plan, strategy and future.
YYmeans

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 04:13:26 PM

White paper is about the details of this project,some tech info is hard to understand, don't tangle on it.

daggny_taggart

Activity: 868
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 24, 2017, 04:13:44 AM

I understand your concern, whitepaper is a free format document and unlike business plan that gives answers to key questions: market, demand, potential growth, just focuses on its strong points and omits what is really important in many cases.

My advice, if you don't understand what the whitepaper says - it is not worth contributing time and money.
In stock exchange world my advice would go like this - buy stocks of the companies whose products you  actually use. If you do not understand the concept- don't bother to figure it out.  Find what is clear and makes sense
vlast01

Activity: 364
Merit: 105

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 03:28:37 PM

This white papers are the detailed report of thier project, a compilation of the informations of a certain project, a documentaion, a documents and a memo that contains valuable informations, instructions, and information for using a particular piece or system. This white papers are presented to inform all the necessary information that the users want to know and ny these it lessen the crowd for asking too many question.

●●●●●●●●[DHOLPINS Finance - TRUSTED . PLATFORM - DHOLPHINS Finance]●●●●●●●●
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔ Useful Links ▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
Website◂ | ▸About Us◂ | ▸LitePaper◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ |
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: