Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 04:58:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Forum Posting  (Read 558 times)
usman.temuri (OP)

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:52:52 AM
Last edit: September 21, 2017, 11:13:00 AM by usman.temuri

Hello guys. A year ago i create a gig name do Forum Posting on fiverr i make good revenue from fiverr everything was going fine i was so

happy, with the help of fiverrr i was supporting my family. But one day Fiverr Deleted my GIG and said "We noticed that your Gig is listed in  

the wrong category/subcategory". After this i lost everything, i lost my reviews and rating. I create new gig thought i can start

again.But since i lost my review so I've not receiving any orders yet . I am a great forum poster. i can give you 50 Quality posts in 5$

Please help me to bring my old rating back. i want to support my family

https://www.fiverr.com/usmantemuri/do-50-quality-forum-posting

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 11:59:48 AM

By looking at your posts history it looks that you do not have much knowledge. If you want to earn good profit then start blogging. It can make you to earn $1000 per month or even more higher if you work hard. from my blogs I am earning up to $5000 per month. That blog is only 1 year old.
abhinav_thakur01

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:34:36 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 02:20:45 PM by abhinav_thakur01

If you were going all good then it certainly means your customers must be happy from you but if it is just a story then stop playing and come to the point . Post it as a service and not a story . I hope you get your positive rating . I will keep your gig in my favorites but please be loyal and try not to disappoint me . 50 quality forum posting is quite good when it comes to financial domain but you must maintain quality . I can see you are a level 2 seller and have 68 reviews . If all you said is true then its very unfortunate .
JohnBitCo

Activity: 2030
Merit: 356

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:59:34 PM

This is all very confusing and i want to know few things which will benefit all of the readers.

1- By forum posting , you will post in this forum ?
2- Even if you are hired, do we have to give you our accounts (buz thats the only way you can post)
3- Whats the grantee that you wont run away with your accounts
4- Previously you have worked, can you please some sample on where you worked and your posts quality etc.

Thanks
usman.temuri (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:25:48 PM

By looking at your posts history it looks that you do not have much knowledge. If you want to earn good profit then start blogging. It can make you to earn $1000 per month or even more higher if you work hard. from my blogs I am earning up to $5000 per month. That blog is only 1 year old.
well its just a posts. Not my work nobody's hire me for post here dude. If you hire me I'll do quality posts. its just a time pass here

This is all very confusing and i want to know few things which will benefit all of the readers.

1- By forum posting , you will post in this forum ?
2- Even if you are hired, do we have to give you our accounts (buz thats the only way you can post)
3- Whats the grantee that you wont run away with your accounts
4- Previously you have worked, can you please some sample on where you worked and your posts quality etc.

Thanks

1 No to your Forum
2 Not necessary, i can create it my self as much as you guys want
3 You can check my fiverr reviews. Of Course i get money after the deliver
4 I'll send you pm

If you were going all good then it certainly means your customers must be happy from you but if it is just a story then stop playing and come to the point . Post it as a service and not a story . I hope you get your positive rating . I will keep your gig in my favorites but please be loyal and try not to disappoint me . 50 quality forum posting is quite good when it comes to financial domain but you must maintain quality . I can see you are a level 2 seller and have 68 reviews . If all you said is true then its very unfortunate .
Its not Story my bro. I am sorry if i break any rules
sweetdesirez

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 03:40:50 PM

Hello guys. A year ago i create a gig name do Forum Posting on fiverr i make good revenue from fiverr everything was going fine i was so

happy, with the help of fiverrr i was supporting my family. But one day Fiverr Deleted my GIG and said "We noticed that your Gig is listed in 

the wrong category/subcategory". When this happen i lost everything, i lost reviews, i lose my rating. I create new gig thought i can start

again. But since i lost my rating i am not receiving any orders Sad . I am a great forum poster. i can give you 50 Quality posts in 5$

Sorry Usman, you need to improve your english and I doubt you will be able to provide quality post  with the style you wrote this topic. Sorry to hear about your experience in Fiverr, but this leads to more doubt whether you understand the basic forum structure as you posted your gig in the wrong category.
usman.temuri (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:17:08 PM

the wrong category/subcategory". When this happen i lost everything, i lost reviews, i lose my rating. I create new gig thought i can start

again. But since i lost my rating i am not receiving any orders Sad . I am a great forum poster. i can give you 50 Quality posts in 5$

Sorry Usman, you need to improve your english and I doubt you will be able to provide quality post  with the style you wrote this topic. Sorry to hear about your experience in Fiverr, but this leads to more doubt whether you understand the basic forum structure as you posted your gig in the wrong category.
Well yeh i am agree with your point. But don't worry I've some English support like my Brother. Before doing any post i ask my

brother to check English and grammar. My brother isn't home so i post it without telling him
shamzblueworld

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:30:39 PM

I am looking for forum posts, what other payment methods do you accept? Outside fiverr.
GrowingCoins

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:15:20 PM

Which one is your blog ? Making 5000 per month with 1 year old blog is too good to be true. If you are able to make that happen I hire you for help.
Sorry if this is offtopic.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:19:43 PM

You creating a post like this isn't the best way to get back to forum posting. If you want to post on bitcointalk and earn some bitcoins just join a signature campaign. Random spamming will get you banned though, if not from the forum then at the very least the signature campaign.
Skyborn

Activity: 98

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:27:49 PM

I feel you man. If you want any customers at all on fiverr you have to have good reviews. People will always pick top sellers and 99% of the times they won't give a small worker their five bucks. Just because they want to make sure they get the best quality. It's hypocritical if you think about it
AllisGood

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:34:41 PM

That was awesome dude what kind of blog did you made? can you share your blog? maybe i can learn something from your blog.
illusioNiZt

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 02:54:17 AM

If you are good at forum posting why do it for 50posts/5$ on fiverr? you can earn more if you join a signature campaign you need at-least Junior member rank though you should make around 10-20 bucks per week with post count way below 50.

Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2688
Merit: 1208

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 03:31:49 AM

If you are good at forum posting why do it for 50posts/5$ on fiverr? you can earn more if you join a signature campaign you need at-least Junior member rank though you should make around 10-20 bucks per week with post count way below 50.

Payment on Fiverr is in the American dollar $ which is a ready fiat and not in Bitcoin (which will lose some of its value during conversion to fiat). Do you now note the difference?

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
███████████████
..BUY/ SELL CRYPTO..
usman.temuri (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:59:10 AM

I am looking for forum posts, what other payment methods do you accept? Outside fiverr.

btc ?

expertofexperts

Activity: 293
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:21:44 AM

I still remember when fiverr was new, i had a gig and it was getting good sales. After sometime when crowd started coming, my rank dropped. But after one email to support, i again got back my rank and  sales started coming in. Just try this method, explain them everything and i am damn sure they are polite and helpful.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: