Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 05:36:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Let's take a look at biblical age Limit  (Read 250 times)
Ucy (OP)

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 12:33:35 PM

The biblical age limit placed on human by God is 120yr (Genesis 6:3, ), no one has surpassed this limit except an American woman who lived to 122yrs. Am already assuming there may be an error somewhere with her record as the different of 2 is too little to consider this as unlikely.

How an ancient book could be this accurate is amazing.
If you think the Ancient writers may be guessing this then consider the fact that people lived to 900yrs in those days. Abraham lived to 175 before his death. Isn't this weird?  
MoonIsBlue

Activity: 406
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:05:53 PM

What I think is weird is that people still rely on a book for answers that really anyone could have written..
I think its weird that manichaeism isn't the global religion.
I think its weird that Alexander actually said he wanted to be dyonisos. Sure he did what he wanted and got away with it but someone who masturbates in the street isn't really someone I'd wish to be when growing up.
I think it's weird that Plato said that originally We had four arms and four legs and 2 faces before the gods split us in half dooming us to seeking our other halves and that this isn't the most mainstream belief given that so many people look for this true love.
I think it's weird Islam means peace and still so many crimes from it are committed. (not saying other religions don't)
I think it's weird that philosophy is dying.
I think it's weird that history repeats itself so many times, I mean at some point you gotta get it right?
I also think its weird that I live in one of the best educated countries in the world and seemingly everyone is still a moron. I can't even imagine what the rest of the world must be like. But given what I see it ain't all to good.

What a weird world indeed. '

''So much for the new.. so much of the old, old world.''
-Random person from the USA (the new world).

Ucy (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:00:49 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 05:24:46 PM by Ucy

Hello sir, I am as secular as anyone can but I cannot continue to pretend like strange & mind-bowing mysteries don't happen. There are stuff that need explanations else more and more ignorant souls would be decieved  by this people .. questions: why would Vatican name its space telescope LUCIFER?  why not other names that are befitting for a Vatican. Why would people continue to die mysteriously.. What would make two CERN Scientists drown mysteriously in a swimming pool & another one shot himself to death. Why would CERN Scientists  dance the dance of Lord shiva(dance of death) : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvngSONsP0I
Why would CERN Scientists offer a human being as sacrifice to god Shiva? Some scientists have warned the operators of the Large Hydron Collider of the possibility of opening portals to other dimensions...  are they trying to open the gate of hell ? is that the opening of abyss  the Bible warned us about?
Why are there so much lies in the media today.  World barely talked about morality these  day. Things  have happened to me that defies the law of physics, what or who did that. Why are puppet Presidents being enthroned all around the World? Should we continue to pretend like this  things aren't getting worse?
Ucy (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:26:52 PM

Hello sir, I am as secular as anyone can but I cannot continue to pretend like strange & mind-bowing mysteries don't happen. There are stuff that need explanations else more and more ignorant souls would be decieved  by this people .. questions: why would Vatican name its space telescope LUCIFER?  why not other names that are befitting for a Vatican. Why would people continue to die mysteriously.. What would make two CERN Scientists drown mysteriously in a swimming pool & another one shot himself to death. Why would CERN Scientists  dance the dance of Lord shiva(dance of death) : https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvngSONsP0I
Why would CERN Scientists offer a human being as sacrifice to god Shiva? Some scientists have warned the operators of the Large Hydron Collider of the possibility of opening portals to other dimensions...  are they trying to open the gate of hell ? is that the opening of abyss  the Bible warned us about?
Why are there so much lies in the media today.  World barely talked about morality these  day. Things  have happened to me that defies the law of physics, what or who did that. Why are puppet Presidents being enthroned all around the World? Should we continue to pretend like this  things aren't getting worse?

Sorry this is the actual YouTube video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=dvngSONsP0I   official video from CERN..
joebrook

Activity: 644
Merit: 259

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:00:04 PM

The biblical age limit placed on human by God is 120yr (Genesis 6:3, ), no one has surpassed this limit except an American woman who lived to 122yrs. Am already assuming there may be an error somewhere with her record as the different of 2 is too little to consider this as unlikely.

How an ancient book could be this accurate is amazing.
If you think the Ancient writers may be guessing this then consider the fact that people lived to 900yrs in those days. Abraham lived to 175 before his death. Isn't this weird?  
Even without the Biblical age limit supposedly place on man by God, I think it's really going to be extremely difficult for anyone to live above 120 years nowadays, The food we eat nowadays are filled with chemicals which though makes the food resistant to disease kills us little by little these factors all contribute to us dying early.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆