Bitcoin Forum
July 14, 2024, 10:54:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Error when sending a post  (Read 226 times)
mistletoe (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:41:12 PM

I've been enduring this for a couple of days now and I have had enough of it. Every time I post a comment in threads,  it gives me an error saying that I something went wrong and if this happens again,  I should contact an Admin. If I hit back then tap the sebd button again,  it gives me an error that I must have double tapped the button cuz its exactly the sane content as my previous post (which didnt push through). if i hit back then tap the send button again, it now gives me an error saying that i have just posted something and i should wait 360 seconds.

Im fairly new to this site. Can someone enlighten me? Or point me how i can contact an admin or support.

If you ever experienced this before,  how did you fix it?

jackg
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 2856
Merit: 3071

https://bit.ly/387FXHi lightning theory

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 01:47:54 PM

I've been enduring this for a couple of days now and I have had enough of it. Every time I post a comment in threads,  it gives me an error saying that I something went wrong and if this happens again,  I should contact an Admin. If I hit back then tap the sebd button again,  it gives me an error that I must have double tapped the button cuz its exactly the sane content as my previous post (which didnt push through). if i hit back then tap the send button again, it now gives me an error saying that i have just posted something and i should wait 360 seconds.

Im fairly new to this site. Can someone enlighten me? Or point me how i can contact an admin or support.

If you ever experienced this before,  how did you fix it.

I have had this error before. I think it's just large traffic to the forum. Just wait with it and your post will come through. Here are some users who have reported going through that process about 5 times before anything has gone through and been posted to the forum).

The 360 seconds comes from you brings newbie, the more posts you make, the more the time delay reduced. (Also, can you move this thread to the meta section).
iwebvn20

Activity: 103
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:29:45 PM

sometime i got same happen , i think server bitcointalk  have limited , but so many traffic  this is reason for this errors , you can try  again .
cubevtc

Activity: 496
Merit: 250

Ceck me in livestream twith

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 03:24:24 PM

you try it make many post very fast not forum errors

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: