Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 03:52:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: How convincing can one persuade close relatives to join bitcoin investment  (Read 838 times)
BY_ATOM

Activity: 406
Merit: 107

View Profile WWW
October 14, 2017, 07:01:20 PM

The best way to attract someone is to explain to people what and how, to break it down so people could weigh against and. And most importantly show your results to prove that it really works. My wife and I also at first didn't believe and said that I'm fooling around, but when I bought her a fur coat with the money she looked at it differently)

ajmapalo22

Activity: 266
Merit: 122

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:01:51 PM

Your account profile and your wallet can be shown to them to prove that bitcoin is not ponzi..this account of mine started 3 months ago and it earns a lot since the time I started joining signature campaigns..I always show my friends the earnings I get every week and they got amazed some of them are now starting doing the same thing to earn additional income like me
Shenzou

Activity: 1400
Merit: 283

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 07:44:19 PM

Your account profile and your wallet can be shown to them to prove that bitcoin is not ponzi..this account of mine started 3 months ago and it earns a lot since the time I started joining signature campaigns..I always show my friends the earnings I get every week and they got amazed some of them are now starting doing the same thing to earn additional income like me
The only why that you can make  your relatives your friends or anyone to use bitcoin and invest in it is byshowing them how much you have earned from it,i personaly started using bitcoin because my friend showed me how much he has earned from it and that got me reall motivieted nad exited to get into this domaine, the dream of making money like my friend is what brought me here and it is the same thing that keeping me going, so i know what makes someone real hyped up for bitcoin.
Awnar

Activity: 230
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:10:40 AM

Since close relatives sometimes treat an announced product or possible investment as an advertisement from one of their relatives then at first they will appear willing and intrigue about what you will say to them as long as they don’t see any result from you they will just brush it with a joke but once they saw some changes in your life because of bitcoin then the possibility of them joining will be likely.
MiF

Activity: 1400
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:29:41 AM

Well, I have started making some few cash from this and really will like those around me to partake. But people around have been put down because of ponzi and when bitcoin is being talked about all they see is Ponzi! How does one really get to re-orientate?

Invite them to join bitcoin without investing thru faucet, bounty campaigns and air drop so that in case of failure they will not blame you but if they will success then they will slowly start to join trading and hoarding with nothing to lost because their capital is came from nothing. Do this until they will developed their trust to bitcoin and help them learn how to trade than joining an investment sites in which most of them are HYIP and a Ponzi scheme.

▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
░████████████████████████
░███████████████████████▀
░███████████████████████
░███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████▀▀█████▀▀██████▀
| 
Low Fidelity - High Potential
|
▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███▄░▄░███████▀▄███
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
███████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████████████▀▀███
███████████▀▀░░░░████
███████▀▀░░▄▄▀░░▐████
████▀░░░▄██▀░░░░█████
███████░█▀░░░░░▐█████
████████░░▄▄░░░██████
██████████████▄██████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀
salihno71

Activity: 420

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:42:54 AM

Well, I have started making some few cash from this and really will like those around me to partake. But people around have been put down because of ponzi and when bitcoin is being talked about all they see is Ponzi! How does one really get to re-orientate?

You don't need to convince anyone. You can explain how things work and what is this all about if someone is interested or/and willing to listen, but forcing into opinion is never a good thing. If someone is not interested or apriori against, just let them be.
Juggy777

Activity: 2646
Merit: 686

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:45:58 AM

You're not alone in this struggle it's been happening with almost everyone who's into Bitcoins, people don't really understand it and then term it as a scam, it's difficult I know but I will tell you my success story, so my friends didn't really like Bitcoins and I had told them last year buy it at 900$ told them again 2k but they didn't and now suddenly they come to me like why didn't we buy, Bitcoin is nice, the trick is to make them see the price and they will eat their words back.
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 08:50:34 AM

You're not alone in this struggle it's been happening with almost everyone who's into Bitcoins, people don't really understand it and then term it as a scam, it's difficult I know but I will tell you my success story, so my friends didn't really like Bitcoins and I had told them last year buy it at 900$ told them again 2k but they didn't and now suddenly they come to me like why didn't we buy, Bitcoin is nice, the trick is to make them see the price and they will eat their words back.
The best way to convince one to start investing into bitcoins is to show them how much you have earned with bitcoins so far and when they see it they are going to interested because nothing peaks a person's interest than when he or she has the opportunity to make money.
loof99

Activity: 524
Merit: 258

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 11:47:34 AM

As per my own opinion we should not convince them to join in bitcoins for the sake of money but we must encourage them to enter in the reason of having a modern day of technology.
learner 7

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 04:28:52 PM

I was convinced that there are people who are enthusiastic about bitcoin, and there are people who have not grown up before
grumpylittlepoodle

Activity: 224
Merit: 11

The revolutionary AI gaming ecosystem

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:45:17 PM

Show them a simplified form of cryptocurrency cores and why it is safe and  secured. Try to think of someone you know who become successful in bitcoin trading and manage that person to talk to them.

SMSabuj

Activity: 602
Merit: 251

I am a professional Web Designer and Developer

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 05:16:51 PM

Why do you want to invite them to join Bitcoin? If they are interested a little about Bitcoin so you can invite them to join Bitcoin. But first, you don't tell them to invest on Bitcoin. You will join them on this forum so that they can know about Bitcoin automatically. When they will join this forum and started to join some Bounty Campaign after that you will invite them to invest on Bitcoin.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 04, 2017, 04:08:27 PM

Never had a problem convincing my relatives to invest in bitcoins. I came prepared when we had a family gathering/business meeting. Some of them where hesitant at first, but after presenting some testimonials on Facebook by common friends, they were readily convinced that bitcoin is the future of currency.

googlebtc

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:06:56 PM

You should not convince them directly because many people who are less knowledgeable about Bitcoin will not be easy. First of all, you have to show some proof of other people's income as well as your own income. Then show them even the Bitcoin price to influence them a bit more about Bitcoin's legitimacy. After that you have to show them the Bitcoin seller to make them understand and how much potential they have. You should be as often as possible with them, but if you emotionally tell them that they can make a lot of money, chances are they will find it as Ponzi. Show them the reality, if they are a little smart they will know the rest. To become a successful person.
Jacob Oram

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:08:28 PM

By giving them a little bitcoin themselves. It will encourage them to invest it and learn the workings of the bitcoin market. Or you could do it for cheaper by hitting up a token sale like Nucleus.Vision or Universa, and them a little, so that they see quick returns and are enticed to buy. If you really don't want to part from your investment, try enticing them to a bounty program and teaching them to earn free bitcoin, through ICO promotion
Jacob Oram

Activity: 39

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 03:15:37 PM

You should convince people to put their money at stake based on your investment ideas. give them money, or state the facts using snackable content that they can easily understand. If they show interest, maybe you can give them resources and demonstrate how the  crypto-ecosystem works, but let their investment decisions come from their understanding,  not yours.

Aleya

Activity: 250

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 09:51:08 AM

Why do you want to invite them to join Bitcoin? If they are interested a little about Bitcoin so you can invite them to join Bitcoin. But first, you don't tell them to invest on Bitcoin. You will join them on this forum so that they can know about Bitcoin automatically. When they will join this forum and started to join some Bounty Campaign after that you will invite them to invest on Bitcoin.

Yes, it is not good to invite anyone to invest bitcoin. Most of the people don't know about bitcoin. They don't know what is bitcoin? how it is uses? If anyone interested about bitcoin you can invite them to join bitcoin. Then they must knows about bitcoin and they are interested to invest bitcoin.
randal9

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 19, 2017, 11:09:38 AM

Yes, it is not good to invite anyone to invest bitcoin. Most of the people don't know about bitcoin. They don't know what is bitcoin? how it is uses? If anyone interested about bitcoin you can invite them to join bitcoin. Then they must knows about bitcoin and they are interested to invest bitcoin.
I agree, you need to give advice only when asked...and to ask - you must yourself achieve great success, then it will be interesting to everyone how you did it
Tonestra

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 02:47:16 PM

I think the best apostle of persuasion is when your friends and relatives see your lifestyle changing due to your new found financial freedom. Then they will ask questions and that provides and opportunity to educate and teach them.
ChainSmoker

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 04, 2018, 03:05:28 PM

You shouldn't convince anyone to invest in bitcoin.Simply because it is a financial investment and they may lose money and if they do then they will blame you.What you should do is try to explain them pro's and con's of investing in bitcoin and let them decide what they want to do on their own.No matter how hard you try to convince them they won't use bitcoin unless they learn about it and experience it.Some people will never use bitcoin because they simply not able to/try to understand how it works,some people think bitcoin is too advanced for them,some people think it is illegal and government will be after them if they use bitcoin Tongue You can't convince these types of people.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★   DeepOnion    Anonymous and Untraceable Cryptocurrency    TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED   ★ ★ ★ ★ ★
› › › › ›  JOIN THE NEW AIRDROP ✈️        VERIFIED WITH DEEPVAULT  ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹ ‹
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  WHITEPAPER  FACEBOOK  TWITTER  YOUTUBE  FORUM   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: