Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:17:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tolerence.  (Read 1216 times)
Daniel91
Legendary

Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 04:48:22 PM

For me, tolerance is very important in our multicultural society.
It means to respect and accept other faiths, religions, races, nationalities, political opinions... even if you don't agree.
We should judge other people based on their character only, nt their race, religion, nationality etc.

.freebitcoin.       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.PLAY NOW.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
marinomario

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:26:40 PM

How To Be Tolerable To Others
Sometimes we are difficult to be tolerant of the actions or the words of others. Try to understand each person's perspective and avoid personal attacks on each side. you can develop a more tolerant way of thinking by learning about different people, developing self-confidence, and appreciating diversity.

Method 1 of 2:
Being Tolerant in Difficult Situations

Emphasize empathy. the first step of tolerating others in difficult situations is to make a conscious effort to empathize with that person and try to see things from his perspective. you may have different backgrounds and experiences, so that what seems obvious to you may seem very strange to others.

Request an explanation. when you talk to someone and they say something that is difficult for you to accept, ask the other person's perspective without being intolerant or aggressive. Build a more comprehensive understanding of the person's view by asking for an explanation from him.
say like this: "I'm still not clear why do you think that way?"
Thus, you are tolerant not to ignore his opinion and try to understand something you do not yet understand.
cultivating tolerance does not mean allowing unacceptable behavior.

yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 05:27:52 PM

It means to respect and accept other faiths, religions, races, nationalities, political opinions... even if you don't agree.
We should judge other people based on their character only, nt their race, religion, nationality etc.

In this modern times people are not tolerant at all, they easily get offended by the slightest thing that is said. Because of that, when you are saying something, you have to be careful that you don't any race, religion and even political affiliations.
ashlegenda

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:28:31 PM

Tolerance, now a days is a really hard thing to find. People don't seem to tolerate the existence of other people. Especially people don't tolerate other's beliefs. We have no right to kill someone if they believe in a particular religion, what harm does it to you? Everyone should have a right to live their life peacefully and freely.
I don't think that tolerance is hard to find nowadays, I think that it's even easier to notice now. Look, how many people have different unusual clothing styles, many people are untradicional sexual orientation, but it's more ok now than back in those days. But I agree that is still a lack of tolerance especially in religions aspect.
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 10:34:59 PM

Tolerance should be regulated. Not everything should be tolerated. If you see a person who does something that would sooner or later make harm to him, would you tolerate it? No. On the other hand, if you see something that is done to you and it is slowly corrupting you, would you tolerate it? No.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
gerbo

Activity: 167

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 05:34:17 AM

Suatu sikap saling menghormati dan menghargai antar kelompok atau antar individu dalam masyarakat atau dalam lingkup lainnya
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:09:03 AM

You're right. We have to be very careful. But tolerance should still be, we need to try to behave as culturally as possible.

In this modern times people are not tolerant at all, they easily get offended by the slightest thing that is said. Because of that, when you are saying something, you have to be careful that you don't any race, religion and even political affiliations.
btcmayumana

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 11:38:04 AM

Tolerance should be regulated. Not everything should be tolerated. If you see a person who does something that would sooner or later make harm to him, would you tolerate it? No. On the other hand, if you see something that is done to you and it is slowly corrupting you, would you tolerate it? No.
I would be agree there some point condition that needed more attention. But solving it with making a regulation, i think it will cause some problems that we can imagine before. People using their intuition for being tolerate, so it's human kind.
ROB18

Activity: 380

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 01:47:17 PM

I do believe this, we should respect each other values and beliefs as long as it is affecting us and it is legal and ethical in the standard of our law. Every one of us has different behavior and that creates different ways of thinking, then we just have to respect each other, tolerate each other to co-exist harmoniously.

███   ████     Bitgesell's first yearly halving is coming in less than a month!     ████   ███
B I T G E S E L L      BUY BGL/USDT NOW AT DIGIFINEX
██               ████████     •     Telegram     •     Twitter     •     ████████               ██
nagatraju

Activity: 672

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:20:31 PM

Tolerance is an attitude or behavior that respects and respects all actions of others as long as the action is in accordance with the rules and norms in the existing society.
Good answer. I agree with you. We should behave as tolerant as possible towards others. After all, every person is worthy of such an attitude.
phif3185

Activity: 31

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 05:09:17 PM

Tolerance is an attitude of mutual respect and respect between groups or between individuals in society or in other spheres. Tolerance avoids discrimination even though there are many different groups or groups within a community.
golek upo

Activity: 214

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:24:13 PM

tolerance is a matter that must be possessed by any person, this time the world has a crisis of tolerance.

kodes88

Activity: 672

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 06:40:18 PM

I like to tolerate, not to praise myself, but I'm a tolerant person. I live in a place where the majority of religions are the same as mine and I have several different religious friends with me. But we can tolerate each other because our friendship has nothing to do with our religion. We do our respective religious duties and respect each other. Differences will be complementary if we can tolerate each other.
zoom_rich

Activity: 280
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

The internet has made tolerance less common because those who dislike something find each other on the internet and reinforce and strengthen their beliefs.
novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 07, 2018, 10:04:55 PM

Tolerance is an attitude of mutual respect and appreciate of the intergroup or interpersonal in the community or in any other sphere. Tolerance to avoid the occurrence of discrimination though there are many groups or classes that differ in a community group.
Fixart96

Activity: 252

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 01:50:14 AM

The general attitude of tolerance is to respect the opinions or thoughts of others who are different from us and help each other for humanity regardless of race, religion or belief.
Jorge158

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 16, 2018, 09:09:03 AM

I believe tolerance is the peak of intelligence.  The ability to accept that others have their reasons for behaving the way they do and not restricting them whether you believe in what they do or not.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                          
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
bennysax

Activity: 190

View Profile
January 16, 2018, 10:34:17 AM

We need learn to tolerate each other irrespective of our believes,customs and religion so we can live peacefully. No customs tradition,religion is more superior to the other.Not until will see things from this perspective, we would always have issues of tolerance anywhere we find ourselves.
PrettyFace2018

Activity: 184

View Profile
January 17, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

Tolerance, now a days is a really hard thing to find. People don't seem to tolerate the existence of other people. Especially people don't tolerate other's beliefs. We have no right to kill someone if they believe in a particular religion, what harm does it to you? Everyone should have a right to live their life peacefully and freely.
Tolerance is the act of allowing something. It is a relative capacity to endure or adapt physiologically to an unfavorable environmental factor. It is an indulgence for beliefs or practices differing from one's own.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

tolerance among religious people is our attitude as individuals or as groups who with their belief in God Almighty to different individuals or groups. Tolerance is developed in the form of mutual respect and mutual respect atar sesame religious people.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: