Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 12:41:44 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Tolerence.  (Read 1216 times)
greenchy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 03:03:02 PM

Tolerance, now a days is a really hard thing to find. People don't seem to tolerate the existence of other people. Especially people don't tolerate other's beliefs. We have no right to kill someone if they believe in a particular religion, what harm does it to you? Everyone should have a right to live their life peacefully and freely.
I agree with you. It's really very sad. Let's start be more tolerance from yourself! The world will be better!

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ezajavo

Activity: 405
Merit: 251

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:13:58 PM

Tolerance, now a days is a really hard thing to find. People don't seem to tolerate the existence of other people. Especially people don't tolerate other's beliefs. We have no right to kill someone if they believe in a particular religion, what harm does it to you? Everyone should have a right to live their life peacefully and freely.
I agree with you. It's really very sad. Let's start be more tolerance from yourself! The world will be better!
It's never too late how to be a better personal and it's time to teaching our kids too about tolerance everyday in life to become good generation.
Melon12

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:44:16 PM

Tolerance it is the consequence of humanity.
Festusk

Activity: 64

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:35:53 AM

Permissive attitude toword those whose opinions
esa2782

Activity: 101

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:32:50 AM

Historically speaking, we are always not able to perform tolerance in full meaning, there always be problem and conflict among us because we just can't accept or tolerate other people, and that's because we are just an animal, very territorial, we can't blame our instinct to be territorial and such, what will help is that we will one day mature as a species and less territorial
zngit

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 12:06:02 PM

Free to live in this world. Everyone have given freedom to life. Back then life isn't easy as now. Before life is in the hands of the parents. Children aren't able to decide by their own will, parents pushed their children to do this, to do that as parents knows the best as what the saying says. But now life changes. Everyone can choose what life they want without tolerating from others except those who born in royal family.
Arz26

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 01:04:26 PM

Everyone has freedom to choose Wat kind of beliefs that will follow from different kind of tribe. From the beginning of birth theres a lot of beliefs that are follows until now are tolerating. Example a child that age of 1 or 2 or 3 teach them for goods saying like "don't do that god will angry if you are doing bad things". Or practice to pray and go to church so the a child will tolerate.
thoerz18

Activity: 194

View Profile
February 06, 2018, 02:52:30 PM

Tolerance is an attitude of mutual respect and respect for fellow human beings, between groups / individuals within the community or in other spheres, tangible form of tolerance: mutual help of hygiene, respect for the worship of others, love others, not impose religion or will to others.
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 09:15:15 AM

Tolerance is the ability to bear something painful or unpleasant.
vendorLazy

Activity: 121

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 10:43:57 AM

Tolerance in modern world is a bad thing. Tolerance means you accept freaks and you're okay with local nutjobs.
I just don't care if the person has another color of a skin of prefer to have a sex with some other gender or don't even care about sex. I don't give a mind on that people. But if the person is trying to put my nose into his dirty laundry, that's sick. as hell.
Peter Murr

Activity: 112

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 11:14:37 AM

Tolerance is an attitude of mutual respect and respect between groups or between individuals in society or in other spheres. Tolerance avoids discrimination even though there are many different groups or groups within a community.
Rsocks

Activity: 153

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 11:49:28 AM

now is the most tolerant time
Scarlettpope

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:15:04 PM

Humanbings are peaceful and lolerant by born. Ther become influenced by their environment entire their growth. When they learn to tolerate and respect diversity while they are growing they become tolerant. But, if they spend a remarkable time learning and practising furicity or they think themselves deprived, they become intolerant and cause harm to others. So, environment or socio-economic circumstances are significant responsible to make people tolerent or intolerant.
fanibaba1

Activity: 18

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:19:14 PM

tolerance is a key for the everything Smiley
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:18:45 PM

tolerance is a key for the everything Smiley
Tolerance is the quality of allowing other people to say and do as they like, even if you do not agree or approve of it.
komatovo

Activity: 71

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:20:41 PM

now is the most tolerant time
Tolerance is the ability to bear something painful or unpleasant.
novakamena

Activity: 115
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:26:35 PM

Tolerance it is the consequence of humanity.
It is not a sign of any disease - some people simply seem to have a very low tolerance.
mylifeisorandom

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:26:24 AM

I completely agree to your statement. Nowadays, people have very low tolerance. Tolerance comes with patience. Being patient to understand someone and to listen means also having to tolerate with that person. But not all have low tolerance. Bless those people who has the patience for anybody.
morge

Activity: 61

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 06:34:18 AM

With uphold the values this difference then community life would be peaceful and prosperous. Therefore we must implement tolerance in life seharihari good in the school, the house, and the community.
Palmholder

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 09, 2018, 08:25:51 AM

Hm.. you know what, I think in opposite way, noone care of each other. In place I live noone cares of your religion or believes, everyone is quite selfish and thinks about his needs.
   I dont like christians because they are begging while I am passing a church, but as far as noone disturbs me I may tolerate everyone.
   You seems to be living in harsh conditions if you think people dont tolerate each other

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: