Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 02:09:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: How do you research coins to find out the gems?  (Read 525 times)
Mr.Scott (OP)

Activity: 548
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 02:55:04 PM

Those people who bought coins like NEO or OMG when they were $2 or $3, how do you find these type of coins?

Thanks!
Gangy

Activity: 225
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 04:56:42 PM

You need to find good ICOs that have potential to moon. To find it you need to study the ICOs seriously and analyze their advantages and disadvantages. I did it and found this high potential ICO Minerva. I believe in them.

muncuss

Activity: 665
Merit: 101

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:31:15 PM

Active development, good dev/s.
And yeah, you must research the advantage/s of the coin and why people will love it/want to buy it

marketprice

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 05:48:32 PM

Do your homework, those with the best teams, product, roadmap, and funding have the best chance at success.

Here are my top five over the next 6- 9months, some of these will definitely be in the top 10 next year.

1. Waves
2. Civic
3. Golem
4. MobileGo
5. Tezos (would have this at 1. but the blockchain has not yet been created)
adz4life

Activity: 97
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 06:31:49 PM

It is not easy because there are so many crypto's on the market and most people are fortunate in a way to be a part of the good ones at the right time.

I believe I am part of one too it is a social media based crypto-currency project that ticks all the boxes in my opinion and is a real gem.

However the project came across my path and I was able to see the potential and opportunity in it, and took action right away.

What you need to look out for is whether the coin has real purpose and is going to be solving a real issue or problem that would give it genuine demand.

If the coin does have one, and the project admin team is serious about doing all the work and whatever it takes to make the project successful then jump right in with whatever you can afford to lose.

And the project I have been a part of has everything you want to see from a crypto-currency and that is:
- A constantly growing community with the ability to go viral
- Serious active admin that keeps you always updated and answers questions personally
- A coin with a creative concept that will attract people that comes to know about it
- A total supply that is not too high and inflationary otherwise you would probably never see high value
- A coin that has real intrinsic value because it is backed by something of real value (i.e. making the coin an asset too)
- A coin that will have multiple angles of demand
- A coin that is designed with the aim of going mainstream and making it very easy for non-crypto users and the general masses to get involved with it

If you see the above factors then you know you have a gem regardless of whether the coin has low volume or low rankings on Coinmarket because that can easily change in time as more people come to know of the coin and project it self.

AleSergio

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 06:49:56 PM

Mostly it is not difficult to search such coins, just look on how the community is behaving and on the roadmap of the project. NEO and OMG is not the best examples. Just look on bitquence after ICO finished and it has entered the markets, it has skyrocket from 0.05$  to 1.20$ in just 2 weeks Smiley Maybe you also need a bit of luck.

▄▄▄▄▄           
       ▄▄███████████▄▄     
   ▄▄███████████████████▄▄ 
 ▄█████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████
████      ▀██▀  ▀██  ████████
████  ███   █    ██  ████████
████       █  ██  █  ████████
████  ███            ████████
████         █████        ███
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████▀▀ 
       ▀▀███████████▀▀     
            ▀▀▀▀▀           
.BUYANYLIGHT.

Bowtiesarecool

Activity: 1050
Merit: 295

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 07:58:15 PM

Whitepapers. Roadmap. Team profiles. Advisors and partnerships.
That's why upcoming ICOs like Cindicator, COMSA, STASH, and Universa stands out for me
shursight

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 08:32:54 PM

It is difficult, yes, but it is possible to find out a coin that might skyrocket in a few days or maybe weeks.
I bought 3 ethereum when they were at $140 each one, i am still holding it, when it was at $400 a few days ago i was in profit for more than $600.
It is difficult to find a good gem in this cryptomarket, but i really have faith in Golem, Ark, and BAT, they will surelly go up in the upcoming weeks.

++++++
+++++++   ++++++
+++++++  +++++++
++++++   +++++++
+++++  +++++++++
      ++++++++++     
+++++++  +++++++
+++++++   ++++++
++++++++  ++++++
++++++++   +++++
++++++++   +++++
+++++++

XRPNow
Ripple Price & News
XRP Price / Ripple News /
XRP Price Prediction

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

COINDOO
Latest Blockchain and Cryptocurrency News   
Bitcoin News Today

++     
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++
++

THECCPRESS
Blockchain & Cryptocurrency Tabloid
Blockchain News Today
mrjoy15

Activity: 840
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 12:39:18 PM

Very first set your motive, then research over the crypto industry. You must be read every behind news of any particular coin. After that, you will get your suggested and pretty profitable coins.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: