Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 06:49:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people kill for religion?  (Read 3726 times)
MisO69
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1005

My mule don't like people laughing

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:29:53 PM

We are all witness of recent events, war, killings, and terrorism claiming they are doing it for their god. What do you think of this belief?

They are mentally ill. Simple as that. No sane person can murder someone for a reason they make up in their heads.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slanderdude

Activity: 81
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 02:52:30 PM

It is a big mistake to say that a religion is bad because someone did bad things for their religion. 
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:30:09 PM

Most people using religion as power are crazy, they think they are the superior and thinking they are always right but religion is just a group of people who believe in there gods

Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:34:37 PM

Because they are brainwashed with religion. Can you imagine the IQ of that person ? I am also pity that people. It is probably hard even for them to don't know anything.

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
BitcoinNational
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1010

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 07:53:48 PM

Because they are brainwashed with religion. Can you imagine the IQ of that person ? I am also pity that people. It is probably hard even for them to don't know anything.
They are brainwashed for sure, but I am not really convinced it has something to go with their IQ.
Most of persons who kill for religions are just hopeless and when you lose hope, you become more gullible, whatever your IQ is

▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▄████▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▄
         ▄████████████████▄▄▄███████
       ▄█████████████████████████████
     ▄████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████████▄
   ▄████████▀█▀███▀        ███████████
 ▄████████▀███             ███████████
▄███████▀████                ██████████▄
███████████▀                  ██████████
 ██████▄████                   ██████▄███
  ██████▄████                 ▄█████████
   ██████▄████              ▄██████████
    ██████▄█████▄▄▄▄▄     ▄████████▀
     ██████▄████████████▄████████▀█▀██▀
      ██████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀█▀██▀
       ██████████████████████▀█▀█▀
         ▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████▀▀▀▀
                      ▀██▀▀
─────────────────
Revolutionized.  ──

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
.WHITEPAPER.
ANN Thread
Reddit

█████
██
██ █
██ █
██ █
   █

─────────────  Join
SMARC token ICO

█████
   ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █ ██
 █
emalithcrypto

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 08:02:41 PM

If someone hate to others, because of their religion,, that is the foolish man ever. because religion is dependent thing. we can not insult oh hesitate because of their religion. I`m a Buddhist. I do not Kill for religion. real Buddhist will never do that. because , first precept is abstain from Killing. Real Buddhist keep it well.

LopkupHAchEnK

Activity: 31

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:13:39 PM

Because there is a lot of politics behind a religion that has a specific purpose and may have its own purpose for self-benefit.

MoKenyanCrypto

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 08:47:07 PM

And why is it only the poor will kill because of indoctrination. Never heard the rich kill because of religion or politics Undecided
cryptowoman2017

Activity: 88

Javascript Developer / Technical writer, blogger

View Profile WWW
November 16, 2017, 09:13:28 PM

Because they are stupid
iol

Activity: 17

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 10:19:12 PM

We are all witness of recent events, war, killings, and terrorism claiming they are doing it for their god. What do you think of this belief?
Because that is their religion is teaching them to do. You must kill in the name of your God. They think killing is doing a noble job for their God. They think their God is happy about it.
PIR

Activity: 322

CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 12:46:39 AM

they thought and believe that they doing it for their god, that what they belief is right and and it is rightly so to defend their religion, they were somehow blinded and even these is biblically prophesied that in the later year people will become rude and become lovers of themselves and lovers of money instead of lovers of good and of God.

CRYPTOBLADES 
|   FACEBOOK   |   REDDIT   |     MEDIUM     |     TWITTER     |    DISCORD    |     TELEGRAM
congresowoman

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:25:33 AM

I think that this is already an old practice that should be eliminated already. I don't see the point of the killings just to say that you are religious and bannering what you are believing for. True religion represents love and understanding.

Good Bo

Activity: 204

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 01:54:09 AM

Totally ridiculous, absurd and hilarious.  Actually they are just using their religion to validate their bad intentions.  They are quoting quotes from their scripture about legal killing which actually a non-sense.  They are just a bunch of lunatics and will kill to satisfy themselves.

I do not believe god asking to kill someone. All religion always teach us the goodness. So true it is ridiculous.
Anjazvatoni4

Activity: 154

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:43:20 AM

My opinion, it is because of the influence and ambition of the state authorities.
because I'm sure everyone in any country wants to live in peace, happiness, no war or terrorism, mutual respect for each other, although different religions or tribes. Grin
culuuton

Activity: 1590
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 02:56:49 AM

My opinion, it is because of the influence and ambition of the state authorities.
because I'm sure everyone in any country wants to live in peace, happiness, no war or terrorism, mutual respect for each other, although different religions or tribes. Grin
The basic motive of the religion is to improve the humanity among society unfortunately the religious leaders are guiding everyone to get divorced and also the spiritual aspects allows an individual to grow towards divine but now most of the wars are happening in the name of god.
pugi2

Activity: 286
Merit: 31

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:31:59 AM

They all said like that to hide their bad behind the god. The god never told anybody to do something bad.
Laland

Activity: 317
Merit: 104

Bounty manager

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:39:34 AM

They all said like that to hide their bad behind the god. The god never told anybody to do something bad.

We really cant understand how they are thinking because maybe in their mind they are right but that does not apply to some of us who maybe believe in god but not as stupid as how we see them. We should let them do things and let law if possible dictate their actions.
Ali Akbar Torang

Activity: 381
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 03:52:05 AM

They Kill not for their religion, and media have brainwash everybody with agenda they pushed to. there is some sick people in our world in their mind and soul, hiding in the name of their religion name. they are people with full of hate. everybody who kill someone because of nothing, like they just kill all the humankind. i hope you not referring someone religion based on media agenda pictured by some sick/stupid/controlled people on sick purpose. it is not fair at all, justice above all.

pusa aso

Activity: 207

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 11:39:09 AM

because they are different gods and and other they worship and obey..
Mrkupido

Activity: 42

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 12:25:39 PM

Because they have an uncontrolled passion. They are so passionate in their belief that they want the other people to serve their God,but they are doing it in a negative way, by killing other people
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: