Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:24:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Index trade system Trading Profits in Under 10 Minutes a Day  (Read 522 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
stephthe76er (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Way To Be Successful

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2017, 04:19:58 PM
Last edit: September 15, 2017, 11:25:00 AM by stephthe76er

No Worry. No Fuss. Just Simple Profits There For the Taking. Perfect For Beginners or More Experienced Traders.

What I’ve come up with is going to blow you away with its simplicity and low time overhead.

It’s also stress-free.

Oh, and I should say straight away that I’ve tested it carefully and it pulls in steady money, (averaged over a decent period of course).

In fact... (and you’re going to love this) using certain sneaky techniques I’ve managed to push the win rate up to 80%!

That’s right! It really is possible to win up to 8 times out of 10 with this amazing new system.

And of course using my unique Xtreme Stop method, we also strictly limit our exposure when the market goes completely the wrong way. Plus precise ‘money management’ rules to strictly limit losses.

Great profits up to 8 times out of 10 and strictly limited losses always? That spells profit in any language.

You may have guessed from the name of the idea that this is something to do with Germany.

Well you’d be right. The really neat thing about this system is that you only have ONE Index to check each day, and that’s the German DAX. It’s a stunning new gap trading system which I have discovered, tested, proven and now I’m making it available to you.

And please don’t worry if you’ve never heard of gap trading or indeed if you’ve never traded before. That’s perfect because KrautGap is ideal for the beginner and experienced trader alike.

I’ve set out to make this the simplest system on the planet (which is why it’s so suitable for those who have never traded.)

Check this out:

One Index to check (the DAX). No multi-screen, constant flipping between share prices and Indices. If you have a bog-standard computer, you can do this.

Check it just ONCE each day (unless you can’t wait to see your profits, in which case you need to check it twice!). You’ll be pushed to spend more than five minutes a day on this, but I suppose you should allow ten.

A true ‘set and forget’ system. That means you’re not ‘sweating the market’, watching tedious graphs all day or anything like that. You look, decide, pull the trigger and get on with your day. There is nothing to watch, no tricky exit decisions to make, no hard to fathom entry rules.

Strictly limited losses. No system can win every time of course. But with KrautGap you simply cannot lose more than (say) £52 if the trade goes against you (and it will from time to time, of course). Meanwhile...

Fantastic upside gains of 28, 48, 70, 132 points and a WIN rate of up to 80%!

PLUS, and this is a BIG ONE, once you master gap trading there are many other systems Mark and I can introduce you to with lots of profit potential.

In fact we already include a major bonus in the form of NASGAP - another highly successful trading system on the US NASDAQ 100 market.

More Details - Visit Here

File Size - 12MB

Product - PDF

Skype - Stevenm_media

Price - £97 $20

Auto Buy - Visit Here

Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stephthe76er (OP)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

Way To Be Successful