Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:11:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BTC Trend  (Read 1424 times)
YuginKadoya
Legendary

Activity: 3038
Merit: 1169

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:03:07 AM

I think all these ups and downs that is happening is a direct result of lots FUDs speculations about China. China this and China that! I believe in one or two weeks from now we would just laughter and move on because the value recovers. Cool

What if there will be a need bad news that may happen? we can never assume about people that are spreading so much FUD will just stop by bitcoin just having a dip, certain people wants bitcoin to crash, because they will certainly go with the flow of selling their bitcoin and then that will be their chance in buying bitcoin now that bitcoin had crash and has a small value, we can not control that situation that many people will sell their BTC out of fear.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Yuuto

Activity: 644
Merit: 501

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:07:23 AM

BTC Next day (or Next week) Up or Dn?
BTC/USD Weekly:
and BTC/USD daily:

How about you?

I'm not that bullish right now since the markets have responded quite negatively to the rumors. The price could potentially crash down to like $3k and even less if the rumors turned out to be true and Chinese government actually does ban all the exchanges this month.

We are under $4000 now and that could trigger some panic sellers, driving the price down with it.

Best case scenario would obviously be a full recovery back up to $5000 or so, and i think it is possible if the rumors turned out to be just rumors, and not official by any means. If that is the case, then $5500-6000 is possible. Otherwise i think short term we may be looking at $3500.
zulkarnaen

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 10:36:35 AM

With the Aug. 1 event yesterday provided a valuable lesson for me to remain confident of bitcoin and not panic to sell it, even though it is true the price drops to $3500 but i remain confident after 1 October there will be price spike in bitcoin
Adwin (OP)

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:03:38 AM

BTC/USD Weekly: http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/Tc1ubq
and BTC/USD daily: http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/Tc7cvy

How about you?

I'm not that bullish right now since the markets have responded quite negatively to the rumors. The price could potentially crash down to like $3k and even less if the rumors turned out to be true and Chinese government actually does ban all the exchanges this month.

We are under $4000 now and that could trigger some panic sellers, driving the price down with it.

Best case scenario would obviously be a full recovery back up to $5000 or so, and i think it is possible if the rumors turned out to be just rumors, and not official by any means. If that is the case, then $5500-6000 is possible. Otherwise i think short term we may be looking at $3500.

Updating... Compare some fluctuations.
https://i.imgur.com/0kKMHyd.jpg
I think LTC & ETH will drop sharply over BTC in 1-2 weeks.
JL421

Activity: 812
Merit: 510

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 03:43:11 PM

Bitcoin will fall i am sure as china has started banning most of the important components of bitcoin and even the freakin exchanges we will continue to experience a downfall for the next week. The only thing that scares me is what if other countries start doing what china did recently
Mister1k

Activity: 896
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 04:00:28 PM

Bitcoin will fall i am sure as china has started banning most of the important components of bitcoin and even the freakin exchanges we will continue to experience a downfall for the next week. The only thing that scares me is what if other countries start doing what china did recently

Chinese are widely involved in bitcoin trading and altcoin platforms if the banned bitcoin then we will surely face the situation like seeing the big dump in upcoming days or next month. You can find the adoption and price rise soon and touch the 5k USD before this year ends.
Adwin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 04:08:00 AM

https://imgur.com/a/wK9ZR
 Updating...
Adwin (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 04:09:35 AM

BTC/USD Weekly: http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/Tc1ubq
and BTC/USD daily: http://www.upsieutoc.com/image/Tc7cvy

How about you?

and updating: BTC Price affter Dntrend
https://imgur.com/a/X3esk
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 05:46:58 AM

There are so many people who predict that bitcoin price will falling soon due to some news that will be doing by China, but i myself haven't yet believed whether it will happened. Hopefully that is just a mere issue, and bitcoin price can continue lead to the altitude, clearly proves the current bitcoin price continues to moving towards the higher.
TheQuin

Activity: 2576
Merit: 882

Freebitco.in Support https://bit.ly/2I9BVS2

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 05:35:48 PM

and updating: BTC Price affter Dntrend

Using different analysis but a fib extension is giving me a next target of $5866.5

freebitcoin.TO WIN A  LAMBORGHINI!..

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
                    ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
                    ▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
                    ▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
                    ▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
                      ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
                           ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
ivrynx

Activity: 518
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 10:57:21 PM

After what had happened with the Chinese banning Bitcoin, the trend now is going up, though it seems to be sideways, what I see basing it on the news and current events as well, Bitcoin is less volatile at the moment, but is slowly rising and recovering it's all time high. I think the rise now, is due to the fact that more and more people are now aware with Bitcoin, and not only that, we are also having Bitcoin gold and another fork by November, the move of China only gave publicity to Bitcoin, and now, a lot of people had gotten curious on what is Bitcoin. I think the mainstream media also did their part, they are trying to make headlines back then, but it only given more opportunities to Bitcoin, since we no longer need to advertise it thru mainstream media, however they gave bad publicity, but it's still publicity, and now a lot of countries supports Bitcoin.
iqlimasyadiqa
Legendary

Activity: 1596
Merit: 1011

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:22:47 PM

After what had happened with the Chinese banning Bitcoin, the trend now is going up, though it seems to be sideways, what I see basing it on the news and current events as well, Bitcoin is less volatile at the moment, but is slowly rising and recovering it's all time high. I think the rise now, is due to the fact that more and more people are now aware with Bitcoin, and not only that, we are also having Bitcoin gold and another fork by November, the move of China only gave publicity to Bitcoin, and now, a lot of people had gotten curious on what is Bitcoin. I think the mainstream media also did their part, they are trying to make headlines back then, but it only given more opportunities to Bitcoin, since we no longer need to advertise it thru mainstream media, however they gave bad publicity, but it's still publicity, and now a lot of countries supports Bitcoin.
I also see that the price of bitcoin now has a steadily rising trend. not as usual which sometimes increases and decreases very quickly. bitcoin prices are now more controlled after China issued their statement. there is a positive side that we can take is that bitcoin is currently more stable and this proved to be able to increase investor interest, especially for those who do not want to take a high risk. stable bitcoin price increases can make investors believe bitcoin does not have a high risk in an investment.
john2231

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 08, 2017, 11:59:23 PM

I also see that the price of bitcoin now has a steadily rising trend. not as usual which sometimes increases and decreases very quickly. bitcoin prices are now more controlled after China issued their statement. there is a positive side that we can take is that bitcoin is currently more stable and this proved to be able to increase investor interest, especially for those who do not want to take a high risk. stable bitcoin price increases can make investors believe bitcoin does not have a high risk in an investment.
There is no more stable in bitcoin because bitcoin is volatile and unpredictable just look at the price today from yesterday its really different the price was increasing more but there are still possibility that the price of bitcoin could fall or will continue to increase.. And maybe this movement today is a bull trap.. so better to always monitor the price these days because there are traders and weak hands are wanted to sell their bitcoin so the price can be affected that can turn people to panic selling..
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: