Bitcoin Forum
July 18, 2024, 11:32:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: The great ETH Exodus  (Read 1301 times)
Hueristic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 5096

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:16:21 PM

Well it's finally here, the little pumps are nothing more than to keep the exiters price up. The ATH will never be hit again and I expect in 6 months for the price to be about 25% of what it is now.

Which is where it was about 6 months ago.  Shorters, on your mark!  LOL @ angry bag holders on polo  Cheesy

That seems true. If there were no ico bans in China I guess we could've safely named neo as the coin in which the money will flow. Unfortunately, without Chinese support I believe it cannot compete with ethereum anymore. I think that money will stay in eth as long as new problems (like the need to switch to pos which is always there somewhere awaiting for us) don't appear on the scene. The only other option that comes to my mind is Waves, because it is also rather useful for icos to be built on.

Wasn't waves a scam where the devs just ran off with the ICO?

this is an inevitability that will happen to ethereum and all the projects that are like it: full of flaws with little to offer. the only reason that it took off was because the initial "idea" was a great thing and they had a very good advertising team who also pumped the coin greatly.

i personally believe in a slow death for ETH not a sudden crash and blood. there are still many who believe in the illusion and the foundation is pretty rich. the pumpers won't let the price drop hard, foundation also has long term plans for the staking of ETH to get more profit on their millions of premined coins.

ETH is the go to currency for ICO's and will likely continue to be until someone comes along with something better and more credible.
there are actually better platforms for ICO, much easier to start a project on them. but it is the "go to" because it is hyped and it is easy to copy paste another ICO into your own because duplicates are easier to find even if you don't understand a single line of code.

True Dat.

The only question is where is this money going to flow too? Fiat? Doubtful as no-one wants to claim those gains!

That's two questions.

HAH, you kind of got me. the first one is the actual question the other one "Fiat" is there for others to give their opinion on specially as we know much of the capital is from outside the Scene.

Nice Bloody night last night, I wonder what tonight holds? Shows what the east is saying. I watched quite a few walls run away last night. from 300btc to 90btc @.028569 in about 20 minutes. All those 400eth walls were fake that run away. I see they are back in different denominations. It's dawning on the mid level holders now that they cannot cash out.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 07:59:01 AM

Did you sometimes check the price in market?

yeah, you should really check the price in the market. it is really good.
a month ago price used to be 0.085BTC and ever since that date price has been falling down and now it is 0.07BTC (18% drop). which is also same as my slow dying theory.
a little more down the road price was close to 0.156BTC and that is even a bigger dump (55% drop)

you can also look at the 2017-9-4 (4 September) to see what an ETH panic dump looks like

ps: isn't she pretty:

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Hueristic (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 3878
Merit: 5096

Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 04:53:20 PM

Well it's happening right before your eyes guys, You cannot say were not warned.

“Bad men need nothing more to compass their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.”
Pages: « 1 [2]  All
  Print  

Jump to: