Bitcoin Forum
July 04, 2024, 03:32:56 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][PRE-ICO] NARBONNE⚡️  (Read 5653 times)
Orias67

Activity: 476
Merit: 252

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:45:30 PM

PRE-ICO JUST STARTED!

Bonus: +40%.
The first 100 investors will get Narbonne Black Cards numbered 001 through 100.

I just made my invest in your project.

Where can we see how much you already raised ? When will we be able to see our tokens ?

Thanks for your answers.

Hello again, maybe someone can help me with my question ? I still no don't see my tokens, I invested 4 days ago now and noone is talking is this thread :/
Hi!
Thank you for your participation! Sorry for the delay, our tokens are now undergoing a stage of technical audit and must be issued within October 6.

Thank you for the answer, I was afraid that noone would talk anymore in this thread... It's very quiet here, I don't understand why.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
           ░▒█████████████████████▒░
         ▓███████████████████████████▓░
      ░███████████████▓░▒███████████████░
     ▓██████████▓▓▒░        ▒▒▓▓██████████
   ░███▓                               ▒███▒
  ░████               ▒▒▒               ████▒
 ░█████░           ░███████░            █████▒
 ██████░          ░██      ██▒          ██████
░██████░          ██       ██           ██████▒
▓██████           ██░ ░   ░██           ███████
▓██████         ████████████████        ███████
▓██████        █████████████████        ███████
░██████▒       ███████████████       ░██████▓
 ███████       █████████████████       ▓██████
 ░███████       ████████████████      ▓██████▒
  ▒███████▒       ░ ░     ░ ░       ░███████▒
   ░████████▒                     ▒████████▒
     ▓████████▓░               ░▓█████████
      ░██████████▓░          ▓██████████░
         ▓██████████▒     ▒██████████▓░
           ░▒██████████▒▓█████████▓░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Murtiya (OP)

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:51:06 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 12:00:14 PM by Murtiya

PRE-ICO JUST STARTED!

Bonus: +40%.
The first 100 investors will get Narbonne Black Cards numbered 001 through 100.

I just made my invest in your project.

Where can we see how much you already raised ? When will we be able to see our tokens ?

Thanks for your answers.

Hello again, maybe someone can help me with my question ? I still no don't see my tokens, I invested 4 days ago now and noone is talking is this thread :/
Hi!
Thank you for your participation! Sorry for the delay, our tokens are now undergoing a stage of technical audit and must be issued within October 6.

Thank you for the answer, I was afraid that noone would talk anymore in this thread... It's very quiet here, I don't understand why.
I think in this thread people don't write much as most of the participants of Pre-ICO for some reason write us an e-mail or call.
Orias67

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:21:43 PM

Do you already have the 100 first investors ? How can I know if I am one of them ?

Anyway I hope that people will come and show some interest here soon.

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Noruka

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 10:35:07 PM

When I read that I can easily earn 10% - 15% interest on the money that's on my card, then I must say that I find that misleading or suspicious. Where does that money come from? It's going to appear out of thin air? And if you come up with such a slogan, I hope you have enough convincing info to back that up?
Your income will be derived from the Bank's income from our activities with co-lending on the Narbonne marketplace. Also the revenue will come from services provided Narbonne for large companies and cards cashback.

Ok so is that an offer to attract deposits so to say or does owning a card with crypto on it make me some type of shareholder in the company? If you pay out 10-15% interest on deposits, how are you going to finance that with interest from loans? That would mean that your loans must earn you more than the interest you pay for deposits. And then the number of 10-15% sounds really large because who is going to pay more than 10-15% interest on their loan to you?
Murtiya (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 04:53:39 AM

Do you already have the 100 first investors ? How can I know if I am one of them ?

We're on the way to the first 100 investors, so I think You are one of them.
Murtiya (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 05:09:45 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 11:59:52 AM by Murtiya

When I read that I can easily earn 10% - 15% interest on the money that's on my card, then I must say that I find that misleading or suspicious. Where does that money come from? It's going to appear out of thin air? And if you come up with such a slogan, I hope you have enough convincing info to back that up?
Your income will be derived from the Bank's income from our activities with co-lending on the Narbonne marketplace. Also the revenue will come from services provided Narbonne for large companies and cards cashback.

Ok so is that an offer to attract deposits so to say or does owning a card with crypto on it make me some type of shareholder in the company? If you pay out 10-15% interest on deposits, how are you going to finance that with interest from loans? That would mean that your loans must earn you more than the interest you pay for deposits. And then the number of 10-15% sounds really large because who is going to pay more than 10-15% interest on their loan to you?
Yes You talk right, we have three sources of income for interest accrual on card:
1) Co-lending. We will be a partner in co-lending on our marketplace and third-party lending companies. It should be understood that users of the marketplace decide the lending rates. If we are talking about users from Europe and the USA, they are willing to lend at a rate of 4-6 p. a., in other countries it can exceed 40 p. a. The average value we expect at the level of 22%.
2) Services. Narbonne will also provide profitable services such as selling of the cards.
3) Cashback. There are many affiliate networks to accrue cashback on your purchases by cards.
Murtiya (OP)

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:20:29 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 12:01:37 PM by Murtiya

Hi, all Narbonne tokensale participants!

We are on the way to issue tokens. Here we posted NCC token code:

https://gist.github.com/NarbonneCryptoBank/2caa57b2caeb7f4d82ba86241b4c1b32
Murtiya (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 06:18:43 AM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 12:01:10 PM by Murtiya

Thank you very much for your participation!

We have issued the tokens October, 7 and sent them to your addresses. Please check your wallet; if the tokens are not being displayed in the wallet, it means you need to add them. In order to do it, please add this contract: 0x29f190598DdDEEA7c05FAbf82Cc56792E9c064E0. (Symbol NCC, Decimals 18) You will immediately see the tokens you received in your wallet.

We would like to remind that NCC is a unique means of payment which will not only be used by the Narbonne Platform, but also by other banks and lending institutions. Your votes will decide, which companies are funded by Narbonne to integrate NCC into their business environment. Voting forms will be available on our website on November 29th, after the ICO.

If we see that our users are enthusiastic about participating in the governance of Narbonne, we will put all major decisions to a public vote.
Noruka

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:02:42 AM

Yes You talk right, we have three sources of income for interest accrual on card:
1) Co-lending. We will be a partner in co-lending on our marketplace and third-party lending companies. It should be understood that users of the marketplace decide the lending rates. If we are talking about users from Europe and the USA, they are willing to lend at a rate of 4-6 p. a., in other countries it can exceed 40 p. a. The average value we expect at the level of 22%.
2) Services. Narbonne will also provide profitable services such as selling of the cards.
3) Cashback. There are many affiliate networks to accrue cashback on your purchases by cards.

I think that global interest rates will go down on average with blockchain technology becoming more popular over time. The goal is - at least in my opinion - to not make people pay high two figures as interest rates on any loan. If your model works, then there will be competitors in no time and offer loans at a lower interest rate. I can't imagine that you will be able to collect high interest rates in years from now. But we'll see, I am sure it's gonna be interesting.
Trololoh

Activity: 461
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 08:14:07 AM

Very interesting project, although this thread is really quiet.
Do I need to pre-register with you to purchase your tokens or I can buy in straight in to it?
Murtiya (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:34:56 PM
Last edit: October 10, 2017, 11:59:24 AM by Murtiya

I think that global interest rates will go down on average with blockchain technology becoming more popular over time. The goal is - at least in my opinion - to not make people pay high two figures as interest rates on any loan. If your model works, then there will be competitors in no time and offer loans at a lower interest rate. I can't imagine that you will be able to collect high interest rates in years from now. But we'll see, I am sure it's gonna be interesting.

Yes, probably in a few years we will gradually have to lower the rate. But we believe that the share of income from services will grow as well. Therefore, the reduction will be consistent.
Murtiya (OP)

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 04:38:26 PM

Very interesting project, although this thread is really quiet.
Do I need to pre-register with you to purchase your tokens or I can buy in straight in to it?
You can buy NCC tokens directly: 0x29f190598DdDEEA7c05FAbf82Cc56792E9c064E0.
Orias67

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 11:35:36 PM

Thank you very much for your participation!

We have issued the tokens October, 7 and sent them to your addresses. Please check your wallet; if the tokens are not being displayed in the wallet, it means you need to add them. In order to do it, please add this contract: 0x29f190598DdDEEA7c05FAbf82Cc56792E9c064E0. (Symbol NCC, Decimals 18) You will immediately see the tokens you received in your wallet.

We would like to remind that NCC is a unique means of payment which will not only be used by the Narbonne bank, but also by other banks and lending institutions. Your votes will decide, which companies are funded by Narbonne to integrate NCC into their business environment. Voting forms will be available on our website on November 29th, after the ICO.

If we see that our users are enthusiastic about participating in the governance of Narbonne, we will put all major decisions to a public vote.

I got my tokens, thank you Smiley

░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
                 ░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░
Noruka

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 04:22:43 PM

Yes, probably in a few years we will gradually have to lower the rate. But we believe that the share of income from services will grow as well. Therefore, the reduction will be consistent.

That would be a good balance if you can achieve that. By the way is Centra Tech your competitor in this space so to say? Or are they trying to do something else?
themancoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 10, 2017, 08:32:48 PM

I invested 5TH last week but seem to have been partially refunded and only got 1.5TH of Tokens?
Murtiya (OP)

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 07:28:19 AM

I invested 5TH last week but seem to have been partially refunded and only got 1.5TH of Tokens?

Hello! Yes, we return you 3.5 ETH: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x251e7d0b4279eeea3beba83878a4d2cc74d0d3ed094e3921beb41ba984bc3608
Because the transaction is not combined with old address. You can re-send 3.5 ETH now at the address of our smart contract: 0x29f190598DdDEEA7c05FAbf82Cc56792E9c064E0
themancoin

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 11, 2017, 12:16:55 PM

Hello! Yes, we return you 3.5 ETH: https://etherscan.io/tx/0x251e7d0b4279eeea3beba83878a4d2cc74d0d3ed094e3921beb41ba984bc3608
Because the transaction is not combined with old address. You can re-send 3.5 ETH now at the address of our smart contract: 0x29f190598DdDEEA7c05FAbf82Cc56792E9c064E0

Ok i thought that might be the case, but wanted to check! Glad to be one of the first 50 investors! Will send more ETH to your new address. Will you still honour my 60% bonus for 5ETH or more?
Murtiya (OP)

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 08:26:12 AM

Ok i thought that might be the case, but wanted to check! Glad to be one of the first 50 investors! Will send more ETH to your new address. Will you still honour my 60% bonus for 5ETH or more?

Yes, bonus +60% for 5ETH contribution or more is available for you.
Noruka

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 06:35:12 PM

That's a juicy bonus. What is the subsequent bonus structure during the token sale?
Murtiya (OP)

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:30:58 PM

That's a juicy bonus. What is the subsequent bonus structure during the token sale?

Before the end of PRE-ICO, bonuses are distributed as follows:
Investments from 0.5-5 ETH bonus 40%
Investment from 5-100 ETH bonus 60%
Investment from 100 ETH bonus of 100%
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: