Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 03:14:53 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EDDIE] Scrypt pow-pos coin 0% Premine no ICO-IPO  (Read 8902 times)
PotatoPants

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 08:12:03 AM

Even a listing on Yobit would be a really good result this early in the coins life.

The 0% premine is always a good sign, and whilst Im not 100% sure of the branding (although I do like Iron Maiden), the rest of the ANN is pretty reasonable.

Anyhow, it's got to be worth throwing some mining resources at. Smiley

AnthonyBitLand (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://eddiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 09:00:49 AM

Even a listing on Yobit would be a really good result this early in the coins life.

The 0% premine is always a good sign, and whilst Im not 100% sure of the branding (although I do like Iron Maiden), the rest of the ANN is pretty reasonable.

Anyhow, it's got to be worth throwing some mining resources at. Smiley

thank you for your support, we don't find any problem with the branding and Iron Maiden, being this band so friendly and used to unofficial merchandising, anyway we do not have official copyrighted images and all our graphic content comes from free download from internet, we can always rebrand or change contents any moment try a soft-fork' we are not looking for problems, so maybe we can twitter contact bruce dickinson, some band member or manager to talk about this and get their support, this is a tribute coin without lucrative purposes anyway...
We acknowledge that many other coin before used public pj like inspiration and there is only one precedent of copyright demand
coin-ye coin: it took the piss out of kanye and he got involved with his lawyers. it died,thats' the only copyright issue that a coin has had that i can think of it was pretty funny

DONATIONS FOR EDDIE DEVELOPMENT  EL6pxpN7Y7F5RJoTsu2ThiPhfivjXTiZZ1 THANK YOU
j.cash

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:11:51 AM

Woooha yeah, beautiful coin dev! 0% premine is very cool too! keep up the good work
CryptoForofo

Activity: 15

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:04:40 PM

So this will coin be at exchanges soon?
Will love to be able to trade or buy some.
My hashrate is so poor and I'm not getting so much coins... so i will buy some when it hits exchanges.

Keep going dev!
AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 11:46:47 PM

So this will coin be at exchanges soon?
Will love to be able to trade or buy some.
My hashrate is so poor and I'm not getting so much coins... so i will buy some when it hits exchanges.

Keep going dev!

I hope so!

AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 03:26:11 AM

PRESENTING

Logo-Banners Contest

We want to have our original logo and new banners design to re-design Ann and website without images that someone can understand under copyright, so we are offering 100$ worth BTC to the best design received.[2nd and 3rd position will receive a 10$ consolation price]

We need:

-Coin Logo
-Banners with this logo

Required:

-Original design not using any copyrighted image

Contest is open now, please post your designs we will choose the one we like

Waiting your designs

AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 05:52:07 AM

maybe helps if you retweet! thank you https://twitter.com/Bill_Djons/status/907102721932763136  Cheesy. We'll be soon in twitter

alamin99

Activity: 1092
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 05:57:30 AM

buying some EDDIE coin, interested sellers pm me. Smiley
AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 11:06:21 AM

Hey! Changed some stuff in the site and tablet-mobile friendly now, hope you love it!

civilufo

Activity: 375
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:35:10 AM

Another new script coin, I just noticed network hashrate is quite high now ~5gh/s, seems like a lot of people mining it. I will join the mining later  Smiley

minerja

Activity: 1248
Merit: 297

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:54:23 AM

Love the wallet. Amazing graphics, but

why on earth hit it with 12GH/s when we are only on block 1342?
Makes no sense whatsoever, how can anyone other than a farm now mine this coin?

Bad choice to use scrypt, but also, if you are going to choose scrypt, don't open a pool for 1 month, make it solo only then the hashrate will stay low for a least a short while allowing many new miners to compete.
After all, we have a choice, either all mine fairly, or be greedy and let the big boys wipe out all new coins. Remember the difficulty on scrypt retargets very well, so we could all be having just as much fun mining at 10MH, when a large miner hits it with 1GH+, all they actually end up doing is competing with themselves, burning electricity...and killing the coin, crazy...

There are scrypt coins out there if you know where to look where a few hundred of us are mining them, and have been for months and the net hash still isn't over 100MH...

J
minerja

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 11:56:35 AM

Try something like scrypt-n:15 (or any of the cpu only algos) and get rid of the asics, then watch the user base grow exponentially, rather than a few farmers milking it all
lamouche23

Activity: 51

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:01:05 PM

It seems interesting  Smiley
AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 12:05:52 PM

Try something like scrypt-n:15 (or any of the cpu only algos) and get rid of the asics, then watch the user base grow exponentially, rather than a few farmers milking it all
I will think about for future updates, for now our pool is doing great! Miners 11 Hashrate 4.42 GH

minerja

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 12:25:01 PM

So, how exactly are the 100,000 other miners using a gpu (0.5-1MH max) supposed to join in? I mean even with 6x1060gtx rig with scrypt i think they manage only about 8 MH....even the very best previous gen asics only managed 100MH, but at massive power draw (1500W), so what actually is there in this for anyone but the existing 11 miners in that pool? Seems a very small market. You might want to re-read your own "Eddie against shitcoins" bit. I believe this to be a genuine coin, but, what's new? New Algo, nope. New features, Nope. Any way, just my thoughts...i wish you well, and i'll pick it up again in a few weeks when its all been dumped and they're on the next scrypt coin Smiley
Anyways beside the dig (which is more at the idiots hitting it with massive hash for no good reason), i do actually really love your artwork and wallet...and wish you great success.
AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 01:43:46 PM

So, how exactly are the 100,000 other miners using a gpu (0.5-1MH max) supposed to join in? I mean even with 6x1060gtx rig with scrypt i think they manage only about 8 MH....even the very best previous gen asics only managed 100MH, but at massive power draw (1500W), so what actually is there in this for anyone but the existing 11 miners in that pool? Seems a very small market. You might want to re-read your own "Eddie against shitcoins" bit. I believe this to be a genuine coin, but, what's new? New Algo, nope. New features, Nope. Any way, just my thoughts...i wish you well, and i'll pick it up again in a few weeks when its all been dumped and they're on the next scrypt coin Smiley
Anyways beside the dig (which is more at the idiots hitting it with massive hash for no good reason), i do actually really love your artwork and wallet...and wish you great success.

well yes, but is very difficult to launch a coin and avoid pool operators to create pools, rig owners to solo mine as well. is certainly an utopia, at the end, many people has to use other rigs, renting them for example if they can not throw a decent hash rate ... thank you for your feedback & support sir, much appreciated

AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

PRESENTING

Logo-Banners Contest

We want to have our original logo and new banners design to re-design Ann and website without images that someone can understand under copyright, so we are offering 100$ worth BTC to the best design received.[2nd and 3rd position will receive a 10$ consolation price]

We need:

-Coin Logo
-Banners with this logo

Required:

Waiting your designs

Some designers posting their models already, we are waiting for more, please join here to participate

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167384.new#new

We've already researched in the meanwhile for some answers; http://www.derekriggs.com owns the copyright of certain images used in our material, a mail have been sent asking to him to authorize-or not, so we are waiting reply, another option might be to buy the images in his site I suppose, In the other hand; if you research in google ''not copyrighted Eddie Iron Maiden img'' a lot of not copyrighted images  Huh comes out.
We keep on researching and contacting responsibles.

Geraldo

Activity: 588
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:57:19 PM

PRESENTING

Logo-Banners Contest

We need:

-Coin Logo
-Banners with this logo

Required:

Waiting your designs

Some designers posting their models already, we are waiting for more, please join here to participate

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2167384.new#new

We've already researched in the meanwhile for some answers; http://www.derekriggs.com owns the copyright of certain images used in our material, a mail have been sent asking to him to authorize-or not, so we are waiting reply, another option might be to buy the images in his site I suppose, In the other hand; if you research in google ''not copyrighted Eddie Iron Maiden img'' a lot of not copyrighted images  Huh comes out.
We keep on researching and contacting responsibles.

Just posted my design.. hope you guys like it.
me1507

Activity: 588

Gon Totto

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:25:57 PM

I hope your design contest success.
Honestly, your ANN really bad, too much text.
tr8kr

Activity: 661

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 08:44:52 AM

well yes, but is very difficult to launch a coin and avoid pool operators to create pools, rig owners to solo mine as well. is certainly an utopia, at the end, many people has to use other rigs, renting them for example if they can not throw a decent hash rate ... thank you for your feedback & support sir, much appreciated

You are going to learn to not launch SCRYPT coin by the hard way

-51% attack and rollback of the chain
- instamine of merged pool
- lock of the coin on exchange
-exchange asking for 2000 confirmation to move coin

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: