Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 05:15:02 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][EDDIE] Scrypt pow-pos coin 0% Premine no ICO-IPO  (Read 8900 times)
AnthonyBitLand (OP)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

http://eddiecoin.com

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 09:10:55 PM

The wallet does not have the addnode cmd and we don't know the configfile name, i tried eddiecoin.conf with the nodes you provided but still can't get any connection
node is seeded it should work just running the wallet after a download

DONATIONS FOR EDDIE DEVELOPMENT  EL6pxpN7Y7F5RJoTsu2ThiPhfivjXTiZZ1 THANK YOU
thorgalbtc

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 09:34:28 PM
Last edit: September 25, 2017, 10:37:48 PM by thorgalbtc

The wallet does not have the addnode cmd and we don't know the configfile name, i tried eddiecoin.conf with the nodes you provided but still can't get any connection
node is seeded it should work just running the wallet after a download

Yeah for some it work, for some other it doesn't. Maybe its location based ? come on the gokucoin discord too see by yourself Smiley we have done many test but we still can't sync :/

Code:
`Loading addresses...
Loaded 1 addresses from peers.dat  0ms``
trying connection 83.52.176.201:17123 lastseen=89.6hrs
refreshWallet
ipcThread started
connection timeout
No valid UPnP IGDs found
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout
connection timeout

EDIT :

Well problem solved !

for all of those who still can't sync just add (respect the case) EddieCoin.conf

Code:
addnode=178.49.192.210:17123
addnode=98.224.178.172:17123
addnode=141.135.45.157:17123
addnode=142.163.82.195:17123
darkly spectre

Activity: 308
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:29:27 PM

holy fucking crap. that 700+ difficulty. seems like my early advantage mining has paid off
darkly spectre

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:45:16 PM

You can still keep the eddie name. just not use copyrighted images. the name is fine. the logos and design was great. I mean in the end the copyrighted images is the problem. Talked to some other people and they all didn't like the hashmiun name. I think that we need to think abit longer on the name/goal. we still got time before block 10K.

see. 
ok

In the end anthony. While it would of been nice to have been a official iron maiden endorsed coin. It didn't happen. That doesn't mean that the coin has to be different. you have gotten some excellent designs in. The coin can still be a "tribute coin". it can still be a tribute to metal music but don't forget that a large part of the coin was your disgust of pre-mined pump and dump coins. Your coin is somewhat a protest against that.

Does it have an amazing roadmap? Not really(though the services offered by you guys(or just one guy?) is a pretty good idea) but a modern coin that ISNT pre-mined or had a ICO or IPO is relatively rare. you can win some hearts with being honest and hardworking instead of coming over as a money grabbing ass.

You had a rocky start. things didn't go as you intended but don't give up. you got some people supporting you. You can do this. Maybe finding some more "experienced" people to help you with an actual roadmap(though not every coin should be some fancy dandy super complicated GOINGTOCHANGETHEWORLD thing).
thorgalbtc

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:52:52 PM

Yee agreed, humble coin for humble headbang, lets make a nice but not abused pos reward and go for a interesting roadmap/tech by maybe getting some young Metal bang in or trying to work in the way were there will be a value added to real world things ! concert organisation, guitar shop, i don't know Cheesy
darkly spectre

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 11:59:28 PM

Yee agreed, humble coin for humble headbang, lets make a nice but not abused pos reward and go for a interesting roadmap/tech by maybe getting some young Metal bang in or trying to work in the way were there will be a value added to real world things ! concert organisation, guitar shop, i don't know Cheesy

"please invest for more soft headbang"  Cheesy
PotatoPants

Activity: 235
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 11:37:53 AM

In the end anthony. While it would of been nice to have been a official iron maiden endorsed coin. It didn't happen. That doesn't mean that the coin has to be different. you have gotten some excellent designs in. The coin can still be a "tribute coin". it can still be a tribute to metal music but don't forget that a large part of the coin was your disgust of pre-mined pump and dump coins. Your coin is somewhat a protest against that.

Does it have an amazing roadmap? Not really(though the services offered by you guys(or just one guy?) is a pretty good idea) but a modern coin that ISNT pre-mined or had a ICO or IPO is relatively rare. you can win some hearts with being honest and hardworking instead of coming over as a money grabbing ass.

You had a rocky start. things didn't go as you intended but don't give up. you got some people supporting you. You can do this. Maybe finding some more "experienced" people to help you with an actual roadmap(though not every coin should be some fancy dandy super complicated GOINGTOCHANGETHEWORLD thing).

[/quote]

Couldn't agree more with the above.

Eddie is still a cool name for the coin. The coin is still a  tribute to honesty, spirit and freedom of individual character. The no-premine is incredibly powerful, especially in this climate of ICO scams.

The road-map doesn't need to be anything unobtainable.  A simple goal to get Eddie on the best exchange possible by the end of the year would be a start. Perhaps another goal to spread awareness of the coin using a honest KPI would be another (such as x amounts of tweets and x amount of pages in this thread would be another). A long term goal might be to get Eddie as an accepted "tip" currency on some metal forums. For example, it'd be cool if I could tip Darkly Spectre some Eddie for being a sensible dude on a forum where many other users act pretty poorly towards each other.

If anything, I reckon it'd be cooler if Eddie hit an exchange and was valued at just a sat or two. It's not about the monetary value of the coin, its about the acknowledgement that a simple scrypt coin that's easy to mine can be a source for spreading a message that we should be excellent to one another Smiley
AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:50:40 AM

yes, you really are very right, we have been thinking here:
ok we take a not Iron Maiden official images policy for now while we try to keep on finding the way to make the coin official, or at least accepted. Everything is ready for the fork, here is the new wallet:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drczF6OWdlM2VzOUk ,to install lit is very easy
1 back up old wallet
2 go roaming file
3 delete everything
4 run on-off new wallet
5 install saved dat
6 ready to go

git is up to date is ready for exchanges too, found the pos problem.. probably negative time stamp issues when you have a new block that has a time stamp earlier than the before block, the retargeting fucks up.
i've just set that to rejig at 10k that's a hard fork to fix also but. it should fix at 10k with the change i just pushed.
So I am just waiting to be a jr and few details more to maybe relaunch in other thread? what do ya think? or follow this one? thoughts?

AnthonyBitLand (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:01:39 PM

and now lets keep the dream,I need some help, I have try everything already to contact Iron Maiden, but never can access direct to them , maybe I just limited to official contact ways, but never found others, so again, thoughts? how can we get official recognition from the band is the question or at least with the image owners?

posmonkey

Activity: 123
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:26:32 PM

better to create a clean new ANN dude Wink
Redni

Activity: 370
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:12:06 PM

↝  Precoinsy | Eddie Pool  ↜

Configuration:

Username:  your eddie wallet address
Password:  anything
Algorithm:  scrypt

URL (difficulty 4096):  stratum+tcp://precoinsy.net:7001
URL (difficulty 8192):  stratum+tcp://precoinsy.net:7002
URL (difficulty 16384):  stratum+tcp://precoinsy.net:7003
URL (difficulty 32768):  stratum+tcp://precoinsy.net:7004
URL (difficulty 65536):  stratum+tcp://precoinsy.net:7005

Min Payout:  1 Eddie
Every:  30 Seconds

Fee: 1% 
heilpit40

Activity: 10

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:22:46 PM

I see roi mining this coin, and all stakers community will be in, great development so far.I think you just need more community to get in exchanges already, I like your integrity handling this copyright thing, but was not even necessary tho, if you was right, around 90/100 of coins can have c ussues
gokureborn

Activity: 56

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:23:39 PM

@everyone new eddie pool
eddiepool info stratum+tcp://gokucoin.ddns.net:3108
stratum+tcp://gokucoin.ddns.net:3132
stratum+tcp://gokucoin.ddns.net:3156
the first for the CPU/GPU
second asic FPGA
3rd for miningrigrent or nicehash
[/size]
bumbacoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1036

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:55:29 PM

yes, you really are very right, we have been thinking here:
ok we take a not Iron Maiden official images policy for now while we try to keep on finding the way to make the coin official, or at least accepted. Everything is ready for the fork, here is the new wallet:https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7drczF6OWdlM2VzOUk ,to install lit is very easy
1 back up old wallet
2 go roaming file
3 delete everything
4 run on-off new wallet
5 install saved dat
6 ready to go

git is up to date is ready for exchanges too, found the pos problem.. probably negative time stamp issues when you have a new block that has a time stamp earlier than the before block, the retargeting fucks up.
i've just set that to rejig at 10k that's a hard fork to fix also but. it should fix at 10k with the change i just pushed.
So I am just waiting to be a jr and few details more to maybe relaunch in other thread? what do ya think? or follow this one? thoughts?

and here is a new mac wallet

EddieCoin-Qt-OSX-v1100.dmg
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B5j8d4FSc7dreTBCbktMaWNyWlU

💦☔️🐳💚💖💛
go to
cryptobetfair.com
ask for a voucher

████████████████
██████████████
█████████████
██████████████
██████████████