Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 08:12:18 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: BAN list China ICO's  (Read 1661 times)
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:28:30 PM

No Signature right now...
Boxxl (OP)

Activity: 800

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 08:30:43 PM

Source https://twitter.com/traderaltcoins/status/906615034071089152

No Signature right now...
oreits11

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:10:46 PM

they have with the less on appropriation following use of schemes with the finance investment, as might blocking of chance as entering the wider market

with the numbers on audience as they delivering offers with the occupation of exchange market with the listing of new coins.

the focus is now as the customs of their regulation on applying strict limitation of the information exchange should be appealed as

might they with the narrows inbound casuals on following the blocking, that they might gains of spares as the shifts on scales as

partisan from the different parts of market/world works of the higher chance as appropriating value.

CrypticGambit

Activity: 280

The Operating System for DAOs

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:15:29 PM

Thank you for this list. I think that this ban is temporary and they will be added back up in a month or so. This is the huge manipulation ever. CHINA is just playing with us, I liked china and I thought that they will make amazing icos, but instead they banned it. They are just crazy people.

ss890

Activity: 644
Merit: 263

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 04:30:01 PM

I hope the Chinese are not playing with us. Because if they are then we are going to be in biggest loss ever.

I'm happy that China got banned from the ICO listing and from the lists you have provided up there it seems that all the ICO are related to china only and it really doesn't matter if they have got banned. Because we don't even want to see their fishy ICO on the internet and making the crypto currencies look like dump. The investment are always scary when it comes to ICO from china.

They gonna face bad after effects of this ban. If this is their scam plan and they reopen the ICO in their country then people will come to know they are just playing with us and thus no one will invest into ICO which are china based. 
jameshowlett

Activity: 338
Merit: 250

Asura – Self Sustainable eSport ecosystem

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:44:36 PM

thanks for providing us this list. I will keep tracking them and avoid buying those tokens. They might get dumped in the future. Some people say to me that the China government only ban those ICO temporary. What do you think? Maybe in the future, ICO will be more popular in China and they will legalize this activity

Str1x

Activity: 140
Merit: 33

Buy me a beer 13mVkBy6HVwKuNovaWzYdF27FB6pLqoJtr

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 04:45:44 PM

It's all temporary: https://cointelegraph.com/news/china-ban-on-ico-is-temporary-licensing-to-be-introduced-official

And yes i think the chinese are playing us: https://cointelegraph.com/news/great-time-to-buy-bitcoin-as-unreliable-sources-from-china-spook-markets-

So buy BTC before the uprise is starting again

Jdope

Activity: 747

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:00:52 PM

For the past week or so the whole market has been manipulated (imo) by the chinese government, and maybe even some big guys in china, i can't wait for decentralized exchanges and atomic swaps
senin

Activity: 938
Merit: 137

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 05:06:40 PM

China is now playing some kind of dishonest game on lowering the rate of the crypto currency. However, everything that is done is done for the better. The market of crypto currency will in any case be cleared of fraudulent actions originating from China. In any case, the present actions of his government will contribute to this. After cleansing, I think the Crypto-currency will not only recover in the previous course, but will also start to rise rapidly to the levels predicted earlier.
berrygood

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 05:34:32 PM

I don't know even most of them. qtum, neo, and eos are just bubble to my mind. China just kills itself. This is an example of why we need more decentralized exchanges.

gedabuz

Activity: 207
Merit: 38

View Profile WWW
September 10, 2017, 06:09:39 PM

I think the bad effects of this news will only take place while it will not be long

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │      T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  1st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
TooDumbForBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 06:21:10 PM

Thank you for this list. I think that this ban is temporary and they will be added back up in a month or so. This is the huge manipulation ever. CHINA is just playing with us, I liked china and I thought that they will make amazing icos, but instead they banned it. They are just crazy people.

I know that some projects (eg RLC) requested to stop trading for refund execution. So trading for them probably will resume after.

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY    
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.      
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.  
|      The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency      
   WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.  
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:20:59 AM

China is now playing some kind of dishonest game on lowering the rate of the crypto currency. However, everything that is done is done for the better. The market of crypto currency will in any case be cleared of fraudulent actions originating from China. In any case, the present actions of his government will contribute to this. After cleansing, I think the Crypto-currency will not only recover in the previous course, but will also start to rise rapidly to the levels predicted earlier.
ya as always china.. china always use somekind tricky things to make their currency and their economy raise. but i believe this would develop and make more good ico and more good regulation that benefit cryptocurrency.

imabauss

Activity: 104
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 01:27:02 AM

thank you for your information you share. that is great. Lucky I dont invest many money on some ICO in this list but still worry about ICO future

NJB18

Activity: 663
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 02:16:09 AM

Thanks for this information, bro. The list seems relatively long and the coins are more than a handful. This is not good. China is doing a very disadvantageous decision this late. The rest of the crypto was crying red because of a single decision of a single country. It should not be this way.
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
September 11, 2017, 07:44:31 PM

hey guys i have read that the ban should be temporary , what do you thing about this rumor ?

thanks tux

anitaraymonds

Activity: 490

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 08:28:50 PM

Thanks for the information. China may have weighed all options before taking this decision.
Sync485

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 11, 2017, 10:44:03 PM

i was looking for this information. but is it true ? did anyone confirmed this list ?

and i think these coins will be fine at mid-term. because they are not scam and wont be effected at mid term i think.
VTS

Activity: 112

Licensing & Monetizing Digital Content!

View Profile
September 12, 2017, 06:13:35 AM

Thank you for the list! Valuable info! I would advise to stay calm till China make a official statement how the regulation will look like.

MattHoo

Activity: 62

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2017, 06:56:56 AM

Got it. Thank you for your information and let me know the fact. I will keep tracking them and avoid buying those tokens.  May be some people in china aim to lower the rate of the cryptocurrency. They are crazy people banning the ICOs.  Embarrassed Embarrassed

ICO Research:https://icohoo.com
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: