View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:27:43 PM
Last edit: September 14, 2017, 02:08:43 PM by DawQ

project discontinued

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
FrueGreads
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1059

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 09:14:01 AM

I kind of liked the interface. A bit lonely, but it separates your site from all typical gambling sites showing loads of cash, hot girls and all that animal party spirit. For me the only probably with it, is the total lack of information. There is only a mail option, and the by ticket option. No information on odds, payouts, how much can we win, how is the draw executed, etc

I think you need to work on those things in order to try to get some customers.

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

BitCloak Bitcoin Mixer  
  BTC & BCH | API| MULTIADDRESS| PGP PROOF|  FAST MIX |  ESCROW|  MORE ! 

░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄▄
░░░░▄██████████▄
░░░██████████████
░░██████▐▌██████
█████░░░░░░░▀█████
██████▄▄░░▄▄░░██████
████████░░▀▀▄██████
████████░░▄▄▄░░█████
██████▀▀░░▀▀▀░░█████
█████░░░░░░░░█████
░░██████▐▌██████
░░░██████████████
░░░░▀██████████▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░

Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 10:56:39 AM

I kind of liked the interface. A bit lonely, but it separates your site from all typical gambling sites showing loads of cash, hot girls and all that animal party spirit. For me the only probably with it, is the total lack of information. There is only a mail option, and the by ticket option. No information on odds, payouts, how much can we win, how is the draw executed, etc

Well he wrote `throw a dollar away!`, and this little HELP button on his page, what that means, it`s not spin, place bet, you are helping when you press it.  I think he really thinks that, so just throw dollar and forget about it, if you have dollars for throwing, and think about it as helping.
But I do agree about site, nice interface. Falling snow is kinda relaxing, and colors are good for my taste.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
DawQ (OP)

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 11:11:47 AM

Well he wrote `throw a dollar away!`, and this little HELP button on his page, what that means, it`s not spin, place bet, you are helping when you press it.  I think he really thinks that, so just throw dollar and forget about it, if you have dollars for throwing, and think about it as helping.
But I do agree about site, nice interface. Falling snow is kinda relaxing, and colors are good for my taste.

I'm just starting with it and thanks for the suggestions. I'll update it to add a section explaining the whole process.
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:01:25 PM

I'm just starting with it and thanks for the suggestions. I'll update it to add a section explaining the whole process.
Better to add FAQ section because i didnt get on whats the game about or the site.Looks like a lottery for me(just my own view) but that throw a dollar away do really leaves some curiosity on my mind.
I would like to wait for that section about explaining the whole process.Just been said above i do like too the interface,its cool in the eyes.

DawQ (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:12:53 PM

Better to add FAQ section because i didnt get on whats the game about or the site.Looks like a lottery for me(just my own view) but that throw a dollar away do really leaves some curiosity on my mind.
I would like to wait for that section about explaining the whole process.Just been said above i do like too the interface,its cool in the eyes.

It was just updated to add that FAQ section. http://tinybit.dawq.org
milewilda
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1127

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 12:54:40 PM

Yeah i do see already that faq section but just a friendly advice regarding on the position you should either put that on bottom part and make it a link not on having a tile. By the way as expected its really indeed a lottery game.Heres my question again that you should really have the fix address on where funds been deposit so that public would able to see the pot money and further more randomize.org doesnt work.

DawQ (OP)

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:22:38 PM

Yeah i do see already that faq section but just a friendly advice regarding on the position you should either put that on bottom part and make it a link not on having a tile. By the way as expected its really indeed a lottery game.Heres my question again that you should really have the fix address on where funds been deposit so that public would able to see the pot money and further more randomize.org doesnt work.

I can also do it without a payment processor but with a fixed address. What do you suggest instead of randomize.org?
DawQ (OP)

View Profile
September 14, 2017, 02:08:30 PM

project discontinued
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: