Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:11:35 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [closed]  (Read 228 times)
Krype (OP)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:51:14 PM
Last edit: September 09, 2017, 10:37:25 PM by Krype

Hi,

i am not completely sure if this is the right place and i hope it is allowed too but here is what i need:

I have a verified PayPal Account and i need Currency on either my Skrill or Neteller Account!
Can anybody help exchange money from PayPal to one of these please. I will pay an extra fee for the transaction of course. I dont know if there is an certain %rate for this
but paying that little extra is no problem for me neither.

I need like 15-20$ or 10-15€ if possible.

If nothing helps i would take Paysafecard too.

Thank you in advance

BTC*edit*: if you only accept BTC or Amazon i can get that too. I just need to buy BTC first which isnt a problem of course.BTC
If you want to be a moderator, report many posts with accuracy. You will be noticed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cpfreeplz
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1042

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 09:53:36 PM

No matter what paypal is reversible so you're going to have a very tough time buying anything on bitcointalk with no reputation. I'd offer something less likely to be instantly refunded to you at the drop of a hat.
Krype (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:02:11 PM

i understand. But i can send copy of my ID card, Passport whatsoever. I am not here to scam anyone i just need money on one of my other accounts because
the Service i want to use it with does not accept PayPal to pay / deposit.
I can show my PayPal Trades History aswell... never rejected anything.
On the other hand if people really dont feel like doing that i read about Paxful where i can order Bitcoins or i use my Amazon Account or buy any Gift Card from that.
I really just want to honestly do this legit trade.
Here4Trades

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:09:25 PM

i understand. But i can send copy of my ID card, Passport whatsoever. I am not here to scam anyone i just need money on one of my other accounts because
On the other hand if people really dont feel like doing that i read about Paxful where i can order Bitcoins or i use my Amazon Account or buy any Gift Card from that.

You can buybitcoins as you stated at the OP and then transfer directly to neteller for 1% fee which is really low. Thank me later.
Krype (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:14:27 PM

You can buybitcoins as you stated at the OP and then transfer directly to neteller for 1% fee which is really low. Thank me later.

thank you for the Info :-P BUT
1st: i know this already

2nd: on Neteller Website it says if i deposit Money with Bitcoin i cant use it to buy anything with it just to send this Money to any other Neteller Accounts like Friends...

right? not right?

*edit*:
oh i see, you mean after i bought Bitcoin on that Website (OP?) i can use this same Website(OP?) to transfer it to my Neteller Account in usual regular Currency?
Here4Trades

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:18:21 PM

thank you for the Info :-P BUT
1st: i know this already

2nd: on Neteller Website it says if i deposit Money with Bitcoin i cant use it to buy anything with it just to send this Money to any other Neteller Accounts like Friends...

right? not right?

*edit*:
oh i see, you mean after i bought Bitcoin on that Website (OP?) i can use this same Website(OP?) to transfer it to my Neteller Account in usual regular Currency?

No, let me tell you how it does work:

If you deposit with bitcoins into Neteller you are able to do all expect withdrawal money from bank or atms, everything else is allowed.  Gambling deposits, Net + Pruchases, 2p2 transfers etc..
Krype (OP)

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:35:52 PM

Oh, ok. Thank you for the info on this. I just read the explanation from Neteller again and it says exactly what you told me. Bitcoin Deposits only cant be used with my Net+-Card to pay or withdraw...

next time i gotta read it clearly .. :-)

thank you man, you did me a big favour.
You are the Boss ;-)

looks like i have fix my Payment-Service issue... Tongue

Here4Trades

View Profile
September 09, 2017, 10:41:41 PM

Oh, ok. Thank you for the info on this. I just read the explanation from Neteller again and it says exactly what you told me. Bitcoin Deposits only cant be used with my Net+-Card to pay or withdraw...

next time i gotta read it clearly .. :-)

thank you man, you did me a big favour.
You are the Boss ;-)

looks like i have fix my Payment-Service issue... Tongue

Thanks for the kind words, bottom left you find " Lock Thread " feature.

H4T-
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: