Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 06:11:30 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: OKcoin Thread...  (Read 368 times)
robertbruce (OP)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

AWorldWideWebOfReasons AWorldWideWebOfResults

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:19:00 AM

I've tried to find a thread on the OKcoin or mentions of it re the recent Chinese ICO action, the Chinese threads one dont translate very well..

I'm just wondering, has the recent chinese ico action made it a coin of favor?

It's running through some strong rises, no doubt being pumped mercilessly but is it just a pump or is there some predominate reason behind it's rise?

Also, if it continues and btc doesn't pick up after the weekend, doesn't that put the Chinese currency in a much stronger position against the BTC and USD?

is that sorta how the currency wars go?

A World Wide Web Of Reasons
A World Wide Web Of Results
Saoha

Activity: 742
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:45:20 AM

I've tried to find a thread on the OKcoin or mentions of it re the recent Chinese ICO action, the Chinese threads one dont translate very well..

I'm just wondering, has the recent chinese ico action made it a coin of favor?

It's running through some strong rises, no doubt being pumped mercilessly but is it just a pump or is there some predominate reason behind it's rise?

Also, if it continues and btc doesn't pick up after the weekend, doesn't that put the Chinese currency in a much stronger position against the BTC and USD?

is that sorta how the currency wars go?

I think it will get you the answer:
Link 1:  https://cryptocurrencytalk.com/topic/39002-ann-ok-ok-cryptocurrency-okcash-efficient-crypto-pos/?page=13#comment-404725
Link 2:
http://cryptocentral.info/topic/16/okcash-ok-pow-pos-sha256/141
 - OK updated wed new, strong marketing deployment, game apps and solvency.
 - OK is comparable to GAME, under the general umbrella of Microsoft Azure. Prior to GAME up Poloniex, capitalized at only $ 10 million, is now 200 million degrees. Ok now also $ 10 million, if listed early on Polo, OK is more evaluated than that number, meaning capitalization is raised over 200 million, long term.
lidd0512

Activity: 94

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 01:54:50 AM

it pump soon and dump soon ,just troll you with no words,its difficult to love it.
robertbruce (OP)

Activity: 61

AWorldWideWebOfReasons AWorldWideWebOfResults

View Profile
September 10, 2017, 07:21:52 AM

OMG, it's 14-16 year-old gamers running modded minecraft-bots...lol... go kids! go!!! .. lol...

A World Wide Web Of Reasons
A World Wide Web Of Results
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: